Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya os I failed you part3: final part pg 3 (Page 2)

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Part 1
Yash was transfer to be a detective in Goa police station. 9 months ago. Yash woke up and did is Morning ruten. He was of duty today. He just relaxing on his couch thinking about the past.
********Flash Backs********
Yes when i finish school i will be a known wedding planner and work for bauji said Yash smiling. Yes Yash we will work together at your family business said Aarti smiling. Yes and has we work together i will romance you thought Yash.
3 months later Yash told Ishita that he will propose to Aarti and Ishita faked her happiness for Yash and Aarya we suppose to meet but Aarti went miss Yash was heart broken. After high school Yash decided he wanted to be a cop so he can find his Aarti.
Bauji i said i don't want to be wedding planner anymore and am not getting married to anyone else but my Aarti and going to find her said Yash. Yash what if she is death huh what then it has been 5 years seen she has gone missing said Suraj Pratap. Don't say that i know it in my heart she is not death said Yash.
****End Of Flash Backs*****
I will find you soon Aaru i promise said Yash to himself. Yash notice it was dark outside and decided to got out to eat. After he had his dinner was about to drive of when a strange girl covering her face entered his car and bugged him to drive of. Are the people chasing you miss i can help you am a cop said Yash. She was about to step out of the car when Yash pulled back. No you will not help me you will take me back to those people who kidnapped me you are a dirty cop said the girl. Yash sow some man running and told the girl to place her head on his lap. No am not doing a blow Job on you she said. Gosh will do has i say or those man who chasing you are coming this way and they will see you he said and his voice was ful of disgust. She did has she was told. He drove of. You can raise your head now and where are you from he asked. Am from Bhopal she said. Then what are you doing in Goa he said. I was kidnapped duh she said. They arrived at Yash flat and she removed the Scarf that she covered her face with and look around the room. She turned around to thank Yash but he was staring at her with his mouth open and that annoyed Aarti. Close your mouth you swallow a fly and stop staring at me like that she said annoyed. Aaru he said. She looked at him stunned. What did you just call me she asked. Aaru he replied. Who are you she asked. Aarti it me Yash he said with tears filled in his eyes. She ran to him and hugged him crying hard. You look different she said. Yes because am not a nerd anymore i don't wear those humongous glasses anymore he said kissing the top of her head. ( Ooh yes Yash was a handsome 4 eyes geek with bracelet ) . She chuckle. Tell me who kidnapped you am going to make them pay he said has he eyes turned black. Prashant Chopra she said. Prashant Chopra the the one who he deals with drug and Human trafficking asked Yash. Yes him she said. Tell me everything he has done to you he said sternly. ( yay the os is based on human trafficking. That what is happening in this beautiful world of ours ).
here is part 1 i hope you will like it and plz review. Sorry 4 d spelling error guys i will correct them. Happy happy happy reading guys sooon
Recap: aarti reveal what happened to her please stay tune and found out what happened to aarti in this pass 10 years.

Edited by Busi - 27 April 2016 at 7:14am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaSunrio80sree1413FandubongalisooFolladisha_rajdevpari_goyalpremapTessaloniB-onesieSharlene1410lovely_nikki

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
wow you have taken on a very sensitive topic Busi musi. waiting to see how everything unfolds! big ups to you for tackling it! Thumbs Up am happy Yash finally found his Aaru Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

wow you have taken on a very sensitive topic Busi musi. waiting to see how everything unfolds! big ups to you for tackling it! Thumbs Upam happy Yash finally found his AaruSmile
tnx sis. Yes he has finally found his Aaru. Now about about to updt how i met your father hmm again because chapter 1 got deleted.

Tessaloni

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Wow sis nice topic you chose Thumbs Up i am eagerly looking forward to this Big smile

BusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Wow sis nice topic you choseThumbs Upi am eagerly looking forward to thisBig smile
aww tnx sis. I will updt myb 2mrrw

Sharlene1410

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Part 2
*****Flash backs*****
Ishita am going to propose to Aarti said Yash. WHAT don't you think you are to young for marriage commitments and she just turned 16 today and you are 18 said Ishita. No am going to asked her to be my gf that's all he said. Ooh am happy for you she said hugging him and smelling his perfume. Yash called Aarti and told her to meet him at their favourite sport. Ishu i will see you later wish me luck bye said Yash. running off. Wish you luck my foot. I can't let you and Aarti became an item because you and i belong together she thought.
Ma am going out to meet Yashu at our favourite spot see you later she said blushing. Okay sweety don't come home late said Shoba. I won't she said running out of the house but she froze when Shoba spoke up. You should tell Yash how you feel about him she said and Aarti was stunned. It that obvious i love Yash she asked. Yes sweety everyone can see that she said smiling. Accept Yash. What a drag said Aarti lazily. You can't keep the poor guy waiting said Shoba. What if he does'nt feel the same way and he ends our friendship she asked panicking. You will never know if you don't tell him. If he ends your friendship it mean you were only meant to be in each others lives for a short while now go don't keep the poor guy waiting said Shoba and Aarti left. On her way to their favourite spot 4 man came out of the car and placed a white clot on her noise and she pass out and they kidnapped her.
Poor Yash waited for hours hopping that Aarti will show up but she never show up. He was so mad that he didn't call her he went home. When he got home he was so grumpy he didn't talk to anyone. He was playing with his food when Satyendra and Shoba came to the SM looking for Aarti. Yash beta where is Aarti asked Shoba. I don't know Aarti never showed up. Is my Aaru alright he said worried. She went out to meet you and she never came she said now crying hard and G3 was trying to Comfort her and Yash ran out of the us to look for Aarti. Aarti i promise to keep you save always but i failed you thought a sobbing Yash. He found the necklace he gifted her on her 15th birthday and 1 of her shoe. He return home show what he only found.
Aarti woke up in a dirty room and man handed her some s**ty clothes to wear. My name is Prashant Chopra am your boss you work for me and your job is to fulfil everyone man physical needs he said. No am not doing that said Aarti. Prashant bit her up than raped her. He was rough on her. ( just think about a 40 year man raping a 16 year old virgin ).
**************************** here is part 2 i hope you like it and plz review i will be waiting for your reviews. Anyway plz excuse my mistakes i will correct all the spelling errors.
*****RECAP*****
FLASH BACKS ONGOING.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasree1413Fandubongalisoodisha_rajdevpari_goyalpremapTessaloniB-onesieSharlene1410lovely_nikki

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
why do I get the feeling that Ishita approached Prashant to kidnap Aarti... I just have the feeling, if she did she is the lowest of scum, worse than even Prashant! may they both rot in hell! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BusiMusiSharlene1410

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
That was amazing and like Tessa Behan I too am wondering if that B***c Ishita had anything to do with this. 

BusiMusi

Go to top