Ye Hai Mohabbatein

dt @ spa rehearsal pic (Page 4)

Phoenix- Goldie
Phoenix-
Phoenix-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarsyed

Thanks Pooja for spoiling it all.
I was hoping at least today they won't be bashed for once let's take time to appreciate their work .
But no bashing is more important.

Btw this is just a #divek pic not a rehearsal pic.

Look who is talking about bashing ROFL
"Iski kya zarurat thi ankita???Wink

Par bechari ko kp aur dt ki wajah se koi toh imp mil rahi hai..so let her enjoy it..

I Seriously wonder KP -koi aur nahi mili tumhe ??(kamya was much betterThumbs Up)"

This is YOU and this is BASHING. And it's not only YOU, MANY here did the same with KP and Ankita last year and now acting innocent and lecturing others...LOL

Phoenix- Goldie
Phoenix-
Phoenix-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MS-

Few things need to be said. First it is not a rehearsal pic and it's pretty easy to guess even if they would love to, SP can't afford to allow them perform together. So, that's that.

Secondly, why is it shocking to many?! This is how DT is...always has been. She wants a man who'll take care of her 24/7 and if a man wants to be that, it's his choice.  The world is a selfish place, you just can't expect one way traffic, hence DT compensates it by going out of her league. Except March to September'15, this always has been the norm for DT. First SPA event 2014 for YHM was the same but YHM stars hadn't had this stardom like now, hence many wouldn't know and many have forgot.  SM was late for the event and DT was frantically calling him backstage. When SM came he stayed there late, took lots of pics with DT n her family, later took them to a restaurant for celebrating her success.  News reporter (ABP live most probably) asked her about the SP event but she purposefully mentioned SM to show how caring he was. That followed with a full fledged interview of DT on SM stating how "caring he is" and how she loved it, it was supposed to be a SP event but the interview was about how SM took care of DT everyday!

So nothing has changed, those who're trying to relate to her with her post break up interviews on feminism, self-independent woman and blah blah...don't. That's not real DT, that's PR DT which served her excellently but that's not real her. This one is...

MS...our YHM FB page still has all the links of those news and ivs. In case you if need those...
By the way, people miss you there...though I am not active either LOL
PoojaAmla Goldie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Phoenix- Goldie
Phoenix-
Phoenix-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MS-

Originally posted by Goodpoint

exactly agree wid the above post above live and let live thing!!!!but one thing want to.say hw u guys have assumed that he is financially lesser than dt.?????lukin at his car and house and the surrounding frm wer he and hs sister posts and even his frnds all luk quite aristocratic...dnt forget he workd as supporting artist just for an year before he was a corporate guy...we al.know der is lots of mney der...he jus startd in tv giv him som tym...dnt judge any1 lyk dat...just a pov...no bashing pls...

Plz don't bring it here. He was a corporate guy...do you know how much a mid corporate guy earns in India? He was a software quality assurance assistant manager in Chandigarh, hardly earning 50-60k INR per month. Less we say about his car and house the better. Just three months ago, he used to drive 5-6 lakh rupee Skoda and now he's driving a BMW worth around 50 lakh INR. He hails from a middle class family and his father is a lawyer. I don't understand this fake amplifications and post colonial bohemianism like "corporate guy" or "London returned guy" to demean others. We media people do this for no reason.

Well, that was old news. Story is changed, now one is he aimed to do business in UK or India but couldn't do because of recession. He is very good at reading and explaining dreams or something. Ermm Mona Singh fans posted this latest iv on our fb page...
sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix-

I was hoping at least today they won't be bashed for once let's take time to appreciate their work .

Par bechari ko kp aur dt ki wajah se koi toh imp mil rahi hai..so let her enjoy it..

I Seriously wonder KP -koi aur nahi mili tumhe ??(kamya was much betterThumbs Up)"

This is YOU and this is BASHING. And it's not only YOU, MANY here did the same with KP and Ankita last year and now acting innocent and lecturing others...LOL

I appreciate all ur efforts to pull out my previous comments and jumping in uninvited ...
YES I DISLIKE ANKITA BUT THAT DOESN'T mean I spend hours commenting or bashing her unlike u and few others here.
I stand by what I said for her bcoz according to me KP deserved someone much much better .

If you are Ankita herself then am sorry to say that's a FACT. 

I have never said I haven't bashed I have commented what I felt but I do not unnecessarily everytime make it a point to bash someone for every other reason like am being paid for it.

I do not want to get into any argument with u and the regular lot here who does nothing but bash people.
This would be my last reply to u and do not quote me henceforth.

Edited by sarsyed - 27 April 2016 at 3:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annviLove9sskaziis2397janani_divanDivianTanz_Divz

Phoenix- Goldie
Phoenix-
Phoenix-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I appreciate all ur efforts to pull out my previous comments and jumping in uninvited ...It 
YES I DISLIKE ANKITA BUT THAT DOESN'T mean I spend hours commenting or bashing themy unlike u and few others here.
I stand by what I said for her bcoz according to me KP deserved someone much much better .

I have never said I haven't bashed I have commented what I felt but I do not unnecessarily everytime make it a point to bash someone for every other reason like am being paid for it.

I do not want to get into any argument with u and the regular lot here who does nothing but bash people.

LOL. No one had to jump in uninvited and it's all over in the forum. FACT is just like conveniently DT blamed Divan fans for her linkup rumor with KP, some Divan fans like you can't stand Ankita with KP but will defend DT and he bf everytime. For you Divan means only Div and this is hypocrisy. Many of you even pleaded KP not to marry Ankita (and later to divorce her), that's not disliking...that's hating someone to the core. And the same bunch now acting innocent here. That's the FACT.

MadhuChibber Senior Member
MadhuChibber
MadhuChibber

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
ankita is no better for persnl prob shes not doing pda hi toh wo bhi vd se kum nhi thi n stop saying divan divan if there were no divan  all wont be commenting 100 pages on dt kp here either no one had even heard of them pre yhm n now its fashion to say ohh divan m nt divan fan blah u jolly well didnt even knew kp dt pre yhm n dnt lie ITS A FACT 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

-MS- IF-Dazzler
-MS-
-MS-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged

I appreciate all ur efforts to pull out my previous comments and jumping in uninvited ...It 
YES I DISLIKE ANKITA BUT THAT DOESN'T mean I spend hours commenting or bashing themy unlike u and few others here.

LOL. No one had to jump in uninvited and it's all over in the forum. FACT is just like conveniently DT blamed Divan fans for her linkup rumor with KP, some Divan fans like you can't stand Ankita with KP but will defend DT and he bf everytime. For you Divan means only Div and this is hypocrisy. Many of you even pleaded KP not to marry Ankita (and later to divorce her), that's not disliking...that's hating someone to the core. And the same bunch now acting innocent here. That's the FACT.

Arpita...it will never change. There's no point arguing on that. If AB were with KP or any of his dance rehearsals, you very well know what would have happened. Yes, it's always abt "Div" for them, never abt "An". Female fellow feeling I guess.

Edited by -MS- - 27 April 2016 at 3:44am

Go to top