India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Finally The Truth Is Out

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I had decided not to watch IKRS anymore...I was pinning for a jealousy, MU and then a short separation track but what I see that instead of showing some nail biting episodes on Vidha MU regarding Kamini, CVs are showing some utpatang family drama...I know most of u are enjoying this dadi bua filled episodes, but I am not...I need to see more and more of Viplav...Vidha koh door kardo, i will not mind, but i just want to see Mish..baas..

But kya kare?..to see more and more of Vipu, this show needs to survive and for that trp is needed and for TRP, family drama is required...so i had decided to take a break till they are done with dadi bua and then I will start watching again ...
but god knows what happens to me?...everyday i think to stay away from Ishq...but as soon as the clock strikes 6:20, mera ishq for Mishal sar chadke bolne lagta hai...i keep checking the clock every 20 secs and by the time it strikes 6:30, I find myself sitting on the sofa in front of my TV set..
anyways yesterday i had watched only the first part...and then I watched some tukda tukda scenes of the next two parts...

And What i liked the most was that finally Dadi bua came to know that Vidha are married...Now the villains can do some proper plannings to separate them...else I was wondering why will dadi bua plan to separate Vidha unless she knows that Vidha loves each other?...
i was waiting to see this revealation ...and I am much impressed with vipu...but more impressed with Dhani...because her nature is , she will herself not speak nor will allow Viplav to speak out but for a change she did not try to stop Vipu this time...may be her bhagwaji had signalled her that its time IKRS hero should impress his Die Hard Fans once again by telling the truth..
So yesterday AN mein bada wala bomb phoota in the beginning itself...Dadi bua called kamini and was about to announce that she wants Viplav to marry her but Viplav was nowhere to be seen ...

Bua asked about Viplav's whereabouts when zamin asman hil gaya...Arey dur hato o duniyawaalon, Viplav Baba padhar rahe haaaiii...and Vipu enters..peeche peeche Dhani...my heart beat nearly doubled at this time...The dumb Ayodhya folks were giving their usual wala confused looks...
and La-La-La viplav announces that Dhani is his wife...They both love each other and they are married...the screen goes all black and white and freezes for a few secs on Dadi bua and Kamini's faces...Now Its my time to get confused-wonfused...Why were the Nikamme AN people giving shocked expressions??...They were giving "Are Vidha are married ?? WHy? When?? How???" wala looks..
Dhani started with her repetative dialogues...came forward and stood with folded hands "Please forgive me...Its my mistake that i did not tell you...but we did this for DT and Dt lied for your happiness"...I was going to throw the remote on the TV screen but stopped myself thinking that i need to control myself else my mom will throw me outside the window like this...This lady has some issues with her brains for sure...She has been giving her monotonous sad looks since Bua's entry...and roaming around here and there with folded hands asking for forgiveness...kis liye bhai?? aisa kaunsa apradh kiya hai tune??..we wanted to see an Intelligent and smart hero in IKRS unlike other puppet kind heroes who stand behind the heroines...and to show Viplav smart, CVs have made dhani gungi...uski zabaan talu se chipaak gayi hai...arey kuch toh different bol except saying "Sab meri galathi hai"..

Anyways bas ek bar TRP badh jaye and all the new shows get their time slots keeping IKRS safe, then I would like to see the Creative Team cocentrating on this love triangle and jealousy track and give some more screen space to Kamini...I want to see a jealous, mad and fuming, Dhani...It would be grat to see the over possesive side of Dhani...This track should have a proper ending...Not like those which we had in the past...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettarexkotMibenijaRiti_MRfanbonnie7anjaliiiiIlinadhiabhirevathirkMagnolia2sura123premparbatsamanthanaNusiSg

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hello Barbie dear, how are you?? how is ur studies going on??

yea I too want more and more viplav scenesSmile
I dont mind BUA and this high family drama only if we get good trpsWink
I was also laughing why DT, KT are shocked when vip told that they are married LOLLOLLOLLOL
May be director asked them to give shocking expressionsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rexkotTitli_KK3148

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ohhh Barbie...Hug
Luved to c ur post...SmileSmile
Please keep watching ikrs..atleast TV chalu rakhna from 6.25 for trp..Big smileBig smile
N concentrate on ur studies too...n don't worry luv triangle is on d way...Smile

rexkotTitli_KK3148

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
SS meri ss mai tujhe miss krte krte mai iss dunya se chali jaon ge..Tongue pata haina meri omar hogae hai..Tongue
Viplav was nowhere to be seen ...
Haan yaar hamari aankho ka taara.. hamara joint pati nazar hee nahi aara... Broken Heart
Parso he was there for 2 min 11 sec.. n kal he was for 2 min 32 sec.. maine woh seconds count kiye literally..Cry
Hamara jaani dushman BD s there again..
U want more space 4 kam??Ermm kia hogya hai.. kal uska bhashan 6min 34 sec chala tha.. ohhh bhai inko bolo balance rakhe.. wrna sab bhaag jaaen ge.. khair im missing u n m missing vipu alottt...Unhappy

Edited by NusiSg - 27 April 2016 at 1:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rexkotsamanthanaTitli_KK3148

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hi Barbie,
 Don't stop watching it dear. As per spoiler they will spend time together and kamini will come there but we can expect vidha scene. 
For last 2 episode vidha scene was very less but for trp we need to tolerate this dadi bua and dt drama.

rexkotTitli_KK3148

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL liked your analysis dear.. 

rexkotTitli_KK3148

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Bb...y r u not commenting...?++Please first comment...im really GETTING angry now!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnie7Titli_KK3148NusiSg

aisha_c Senior Member
aisha_c
aisha_c

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
viplav and dhaani will separate in the future track.Shocked
 New here and had no idea of this coming up track.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rexkotsanvidsura123Titli_KK3148

Go to top