India-Forums

CID
CID

CID Team is coming in TKSS!!! (Page 12)

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
coming to Abhi jokes part I am already worried ki memory loss ke bare me kuch bol na de ... I am really sensitive if someone freaking makes joke on that Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticMorningAS-Rifi

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

I m angry with Sony! It's not a new matter. I'm angry since Abhijeet special didn't air!
But for the episode of TKSS...i will keep myself calm and watch it. Sony is surely biased! Every act of them prove their biased nature towards AS. But Kapil can be unbiased...there r possibilities of having some good scenes with AS in the show.

I don't know if it's about Sony not airing Abhijeet special on purpose or Aditya sir refusing to open up his personal life and flat and daily routine the way Daya sir did ( he seemed to portray an image of staying in a bachelor pad, sans wife and daughter, I am not happy with that)  I have just accepted the fact that Adi sir doesn't like attention. He shows up, because CID is never complete without trio and the lesser the attention on him, the happier he is.  He wants it to be that way...in his own world observing others.

Edited by visrom - 24 May 2016 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I m angry with Sony! It's not a new matter. I'm angry since Abhijeet special didn't air!
But for the episode of TKSS...i will keep myself calm and watch it. Sony is surely biased! Every act of them prove their biased nature towards AS. But Kapil can be unbiased...there r possibilities of having some good scenes with AS in the show.

I don't know if it's about Sony not airing Abhijeet special on purpose or Aditya sir refusing to open up his personal life and flat and daily routine the way Daya sir did ( he seemed to portray an image of staying in a bachelor pad, sans wife and daughter, I am not happy with that)  I have just accepted the fact that Adi sir doesn't like attention. He shows up, because CID is never complete without trio and the lesser the attention on him, the happier he is.  He wants it to be that way...in his own world observing others.

@ Bold: If that's what he wants, I think we should be happy with that. After all why make someone uncomfortable just for our happiness. He is a great actor and from what we've seen, a great human being, so let's leave it at that and be happy.

I've come to accept that there will be no Abhijeet special and honestly given that most interviews and articles don't have him I kind of understood that it just might be how he is.

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
^
But the way He said to Himi di, Anu di in Delhi..it doesn't seem that he has any problem. He said pointing to Christi mam, inse pucho...
Christi mam didn't say anything too...
?!?!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kulasya.AtheneKousar-AdityaiMini

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

^
But the way He said to Himi di, Anu di in Delhi..it doesn't seem that he has any problem. He said pointing to Christi mam, inse pucho...
?!?!Confused
True. We could say things like 'he doesn't like attention' to console ourselves and ignore the main issue here.
None of us want an 'Aditya Special'- we aren't that keen to want to know more than his personal information we already know. We want 'Abhijeet Special' - certainly could be made without compromising with Aditya Sir's privacy. I don't think Satam sir shared a lot about his personal life either.
In your defense we could say we got 'Pankaj-Freddy special' but seriously that was just narration.
He deserves more attention and this can't even be debated any further. All of us here have noticed it, I wonder why are we now thinking that Aditya sir likes it.
You can't confuse between wanting to maintain your privacy and getting the recognition you deserve.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kulasya.AtheneAS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
And we got Dr. Salunkhe special day too.
See that was more Salunkhe special than Narendra Gupta special. He didn't disclose much about his personal life. He was Dr. Salunkhe more in the special day.
So at least we can expect the ABHIJEET special when he can share his experience in CID, what he likes about the show and what not...how he was dragged in CID by BP sir and all... 
I don't think he will have any problem in that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kulasya.AtheneiMini

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
^ True. Put that way we should get an Abhijeet special.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kousar-AdityaAS-Rifi

Kousar-Aditya IF-Dazzler
Kousar-Aditya
Kousar-Aditya

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged

^
?!?!Confused
Adi ji Khud ko Show off nahi karteyConfused
Lekin log in ki is quality se faida utha ke un ko back kar detey heinCry

AS-Rifi

Go to top