CID

CID Team is coming in TKSS!!! - Page 9

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't want these people to be part of this nonsense. In a way good that Abhi is staying aloof.Edited by visrom - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vis,
Abhijeet is in the episode 
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bluetides

Vis,

Abhijeet is in the episode

I think she meant to say that she is glad about Abhijeet being the subject of least number of jokes.Edited by iMini - 7 years ago
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I don't want these people to be part of this nonsense. In a way good that Abhi is staying aloof.

Even in the way you are talking about, it doesn't seem good to me seeing him standing aloof. He might be away from some nonsensical jokes but then it makes me feel that he's some less important than others which is not true actually. Either don't ask him to attend and if he's been called then give him due importance.
The episode might have good part of him but the promos are definitely biased towards him, AS USUAL.
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AS-Rifi

No Abhijeet day...now no promo of Abhijeet!😵

And this biased attitude brings no laurels to Sony. It's on a steady decline. Edited by ..Himani.. - 7 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Himani..

Even in the way you are talking about, it doesn't seem good to me seeing him standing aloof. He might be away from some nonsensical jokes but then it makes me feel that he's some less important than others which is not true actually. Either don't ask him to attend and if he's been called then give him due importance.

The episode might have good part of him but the promos are definitely biased towards him, AS USUAL.

+1
Either call him and give him his due attention or just don't call him. Nobody likes being called to a party and then be left alone at the couch in the background. Again this is the impression that Sony is giving us - can't comment on the episode just yet.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m angry with Sony! It's not a new matter. I'm angry since Abhijeet special didn't air!
But for the episode of TKSS...i will keep myself calm and watch it. Sony is surely biased! Every act of them prove their biased nature towards AS. But Kapil can be unbiased...there r possibilities of having some good scenes with AS in the show.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In the matter of channel & award ceremonies i will prefer Zee. 
Zee tries to give equal respect & screen to almost all the guests of them.😊 
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
coming to Abhi jokes part I am already worried ki memory loss ke bare me kuch bol na de ... I am really sensitive if someone freaking makes joke on that 🤢
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AS-Rifi

I m angry with Sony! It's not a new matter. I'm angry since Abhijeet special didn't air!

But for the episode of TKSS...i will keep myself calm and watch it. Sony is surely biased! Every act of them prove their biased nature towards AS. But Kapil can be unbiased...there r possibilities of having some good scenes with AS in the show.

I don't know if it's about Sony not airing Abhijeet special on purpose or Aditya sir refusing to open up his personal life and flat and daily routine the way Daya sir did ( he seemed to portray an image of staying in a bachelor pad, sans wife and daughter, I am not happy with that)  I have just accepted the fact that Adi sir doesn't like attention. He shows up, because CID is never complete without trio and the lesser the attention on him, the happier he is.  He wants it to be that way...in his own world observing others.
Edited by visrom - 7 years ago