Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

UNDER CONSTRUCTION. dont commnt plz

SumuDaEscapist Groupbie
SumuDaEscapist
SumuDaEscapist

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hey peeps how's u all?
well its 27th today... and I cant wait for the special epi... the promo keeps haunting me, I wonder what will happen... My dad was all but proclaiming that she wont live Unhappy I know THAT wont happen..
but anyways... here's how I would have imagined... the scenes are ofcourse post-accident

(average si kahani hai. plz dont get bored Wink)

---------

She opened her eyes to find whiteness all around her, her head felt heavy and painful, as her sight focused on the white ceilng, she first caught the sound of beeping machines and then the soft snoring of a human.
flashback of the accident came rushing back to her throbbing head...

"Aah---aaah" she groaned and tried to place her palms on her temples but found both her hands bound... One by the IV tube and the other by the pressure of a forehead... Not just any forehead, it was Mr.Dixit, her Abhodro who had placed his head on her hand and has fallen asleep on it...
Confusion and amazement flickered through her mind... HE had stayed in the hospital with her! why? For how long

she moistened her parched lips and tried to awaken him...
"Mr. Dixit... Mr. Dixit... Mr..."
Her hoarse and low voice had no effect on him... gathering all her energy, she called louder this time.
"Dev... Uthiye"

He awoke hearing his name and immediately turned to the door, seeing it properly shut he confusedly scanned the room.
Sona weakly smiled, he hasnt yet realized she was awake...
her smiled broadened when she felt his grasping onto hers..
"Arre babba mai yaha hu" she called... He turned his head so fast she was sure he had cricked his neck...

seeing her eyes open and herself smiling, the relief that Dev felt was inexplicable...
"Sonakshi!" He uttered her name like a prayer, their eyes met and words were not needed anymore...
His eyes were relieved as well as accusing, "what if something happened to you!" they screamed.
Her heart warmed up to the concerned, she replied wither her gaze "I knew nothing would happen to me..."

in a trance like state his fingers reached up to her cheek, he hadn't noticed the tiny lacerations on her cheek but they had hurt and she whimpered a little... but the momemt was broken and he awkwardly
withdrew his hand and looked away, hiding under his careful pokerface...

"I'll go call the doctor" he said and raised himself from the chair but she grabbed his wrist...

"Plz dont leave me alone" she pleased, "the bell must be around the bed"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi_AmORpriyanvsJyotiBThakur

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top