India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

GolGappas!!!!! (Page 2)

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Dhani never questioned Vipu and we were expecting that the next episode wpould start from where it left off the previous day and a heated confrontation between Vidha . That would have been intense. But there was a total disconnect when the episode started with the devoted vamp and everyone singing to her tune.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1sura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

Originally posted by sura123

Kamini went out with viplav and ate golgappas and RL saw that and told to dhaani. i thougt atleast dhaani would ask him why he went out with her, but nothing happend like that??

Did I miss something??? Did dhaani asked vip about this???

No dear..you miss nothing..they didn't show anything.. "Their relatioship built with trust"..when dhaani becomes jealous viplav understands her with these words..so dhaani has no right to furthur questioning about kamini matter Confused .. i don't know who's problem is this..cv's or ph..some episodes were end incomplete way ..they leave this type of  incompleteness for audience interpretations.. i felt
yea, i felt this scene was incomplete without vidha. they trust each other but that does not mean he can go with anyone and roam around, though vip had intentions to take kamini with himLOL

Rajee1Magnolia2

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Dhani never questioned Vipu and we were expecting that the next episode wpould start from where it left off the previous day and a heated confrontation between Vidha . That would have been intense. But there was a total disconnect when the episode started with the devoted vamp and everyone singing to her tune.!
The Same thing happened in the next episode too...we wanted VIP to give back to dhani...the episode started with them enteringConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1Magnolia2sura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged

yea mag, the way dhaani showed her insecurity i was expecting some heated convo b/w vidha which will be a good scene, but dont know why they didnt show that. i dont understand without vidha confrontation what is the need of vip taking kamini outside, only cvs should knowLOLLOL

Rajee1Magnolia2

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

The Same thing happened in the next episode too...we wanted VIP to give back to dhani...the episode started with them enteringConfused
yeah, there in b/w something is missing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged

yea mag, the way dhaani showed her insecurity i was expecting some heated convo b/w vidha which will be a good scene, but dont know why they didnt show that. i dont understand without vidha confrontation what is the need of vip taking kamini outside, only cvs should knowLOLLOL

i don't think its the problem of cvs only ..in one interview aroon bakshi sir mentioned that..the ph decides which part to be edited or not  .. we can see the difference while watching the  on location video and aired episode..

Edited by anjalivasudev - 27 April 2016 at 1:47am

sura123

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjalivasudev

Kamini went out with viplav and ate golgappas and RL saw that and told to dhaani. i thougt atleast dhaani would ask him why he went out with her, but nothing happend like that??

Did I miss something??? Did dhaani asked vip about this???

No dear..you miss nothing..they didn't show anything.. "Their relatioship built with trust"..when dhaani becomes jealous viplav understands her with these words..so dhaani has no right to furthur questioning about kamini matter Confused .. i don't know who's problem is this..cv's or ph..some episodes were end incomplete way ..they leave this type of  incompleteness for audience interpretations.. i felt
yea, i felt this scene was incomplete without vidha. they trust each other but that does not mean he can go with anyone and roam around, though vip had intentions to take kamini with himLOL

LOL.. 

Rajee1

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Sorry for late reply Sura..
Golgappa scenes were nice but cv's just showed Viplav imagining his past with Dhaani..

CV's didnt elaborated that scene otherwise their will be cute fight with Vidha..

Missed!!

Rajee1sura123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index