Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #64||MEMBERS ONLY (Page 39)

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 41088

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikkk

It was a promo shoot

tei promos bhayanak hote he

sr fans ki tarah koi attached rahe tei se to unhe surely heart attack ayega promo dekh ke

epis me kuch nay hota hai

The most funny words I have ever heard "XY is made in heaven jodi " "XY jodi made by God"

Arrey yaar pehle real toh hone do fir God ji ko bich me lana 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha.8148

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 41088

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
SIN should marry each other ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayab_rajpoot

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 13412

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sampriti.

[QUOTE=Kamala05][QUOTE=Sampriti.]
my students watching my red red eyes and thinking maam raat ko kya karti hogi ??? LOL
My case is different my colleagues think that it is because of yesterday's hangover they tease me saying that since my father is ex service man I had alcohol yesterday and that's  why dizziness LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha.8148Sampriti.

_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Joined: 20 March 2015
Posts: 15810

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sampriti.

Originally posted by Nikkk

It was a promo shoot

tei promos bhayanak hote he

sr fans ki tarah koi attached rahe tei se to unhe surely heart attack ayega promo dekh ke

epis me kuch nay hota hai


The most funny words I have ever heard "XY is made in heaven jodi " "XY jodi made by God"

Arrey yaar pehle real toh hone do fir God ji ko bich me lana


me na wu pad rahi thi tei ke dusri site pe

to waha people were like get well soon kunj blah blah ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sampriti.

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
OKAY ..NOW I REALIZED NIKK ADDRESSED ME & MANNU AS 'MASU' ROFL

YEH SIGGIES MUJHE KABHI NAHI DHIKHTHA RE ..AAJ THAK KISIKA NAHI DHIKHA MUJHE ..KAISE DEKHNA HAI KOI BATHAO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05manisha.8148Sampriti.

_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Joined: 20 March 2015
Posts: 15810

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
My bros r saying itni padhai mat karo ab dekh chakkar aa rahe hai ROFL

me ne toh kal raat ek word bhi nay padha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha.8148Sampriti.

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 41088

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamala05

Originally posted by Sampriti.

[QUOTE=Kamala05][QUOTE=Sampriti.]
my students watching my red red eyes and thinking maam raat ko kya karti hogi ??? LOL
My case is different my colleagues think that it is because of yesterday's hangover they tease me saying that since my father is ex service man I had alcohol yesterday and that's  why dizziness LOL
LOLLOL they are not member of chat club na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05manisha.8148

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Joined: 25 February 2014
Posts: 41088

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikkk

My bros r saying itni padhai mat karo ab dekh chakkar aa rahe hai ROFL

me ne toh kal raat ek word bhi nay padha

LOLLOL  I am looking like a zombie right now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05manisha.8148

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #63||MEMBERS ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Sampriti.   Replies: 1189   Views: 8376

Sampriti. 1189 8376 27 April 2016 at 11:37pm by Toota_ShiSha
*|* Gangs of CCpur *|* CC #19 (Strictly IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -FlameOfHope-   Replies: 1211   Views: 10706

-FlameOfHope- 1211 10706 03 April 2016 at 12:21pm by ILTHBEB
Gangs of Arshians(invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: cutepie.arshi   Replies: 331   Views: 8127

cutepie.arshi 331 8127 11 August 2013 at 10:00am by Dhaakad
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59185

swan20 1191 59185 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index