Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #64||MEMBERS ONLY (Page 122)

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 15574

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Messi2

Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by Messi2

hasiii wat happnd in edkv
Shravan asked DOSTHI as fees. .Embarrassed
Now both r friends like in childhood. ..but Sumo developed feelings for Shravan. .
Khosla sent pics of Shravan & Sumo holding each other to their house...all questions them..
Both in their houses say that they r Just friends. ..
Sumo is now insecure ROFL

shravan doesnt have feelings aaOuch
Yehi hai critical question 
Let me give details about this...
Sumo is his first love , Shravan always had feelings for her but she never acknowledged it.Now first they both cleared the differences between them & started their friendship. 
What I think is may be Shravan have fear of losing her once again , may be he don't want to face another rejectIon from her.
So he is treating her as a friend right now as he clearly knows that his love is one sided.
But this friend zone track is amazing...waiting to see how cv's gonna make them both realize their feelings 

Yeh dekho kal ka Tea Date ...ohhh goddd sumo kept calling him whole night. ..but he was asleep & when he woke up in the early morning she called him to have tea from their favourite spot

Sleepy Shravan. ..confused Suman LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purbishona

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 15574

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purbishona

Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by Messi2

hasiii wat happnd in edkv
Shravan asked DOSTHI as fees. .Embarrassed
Now both r friends like in childhood. ..but Sumo developed feelings for Shravan. .
Khosla sent pics of Shravan & Sumo holding each other to their house...all questions them..
Both in their houses say that they r Just friends. ..
Sumo is now insecure ROFL

insecure ROFL  
Haa...yeh dekho kal ke convof
Sumo: ghar mein Sab pooch rahe hai ...kya boloon yaar
Shravan : jo sach hai Wahi bolo
Sumo: mathlab boldhoon kya ?
Shravan : haa...Maine tho bol dhiya. ..
Sumo (blushing ) : acha...kya bola thaaa. ..aur kaise bolaa tha
Shravan : simple ..." Papa , Chachi ...main aur suman bachpan se Dosth hai..aaj bhi hai hamesha rahenge ...hum Dhono ke beech DOSTHI ke alavaa kuch nahi hai..we r just friends that's it "
Sumo : Main. ...Dosth..Dosth hai ??
Shravan : haa ..kyun ? Kal hi tho thumne haath milake Dosth kahaa na 
Sumo : haa ...Haa. ..hum Dosth hai..
Shravan : yaar thum hamesha ithni confused kyun rehathi ho 


Sumo feelings were worth to watch ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha.8148Purbishona

Purbishona IF-Stunnerz
Purbishona
Purbishona

Joined: 14 October 2015
Posts: 26940

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Messi2

am loving dat songEmbarrassed

Azhar ki biopic ki song hai LOL
Purbishona IF-Stunnerz
Purbishona
Purbishona

Joined: 14 October 2015
Posts: 26940

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Haa...yeh dekho kal ke convof
Sumo: ghar mein Sab pooch rahe hai ...kya boloon yaar
Shravan : jo sach hai Wahi bolo
Sumo: mathlab boldhoon kya ?
Shravan : haa...Maine tho bol dhiya. ..
Sumo (blushing ) : acha...kya bola thaaa. ..aur kaise bolaa tha
Shravan : simple ..." Papa , Chachi ...main aur suman bachpan se Dosth hai..aaj bhi hai hamesha rahenge ...hum Dhono ke beech DOSTHI ke alavaa kuch nahi hai..we r just friends that's it "
Sumo : Main. ...Dosth..Dosth hai ??
Shravan : haa ..kyun ? Kal hi tho thumne haath milake Dosth kahaa na 
Sumo : haa ...Haa. ..hum Dosth hai..
Shravan : yaar thum hamesha ithni confused kyun rehathi ho 


Sumo feelings were worth to watch ROFL

ROFL Hilarious .. Shravan ko bas dosti se matlab hai LOL
KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 15574

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purbishona

Originally posted by hasinig89

Haa...yeh dekho kal ke convof
Sumo: ghar mein Sab pooch rahe hai ...kya boloon yaar
Shravan : jo sach hai Wahi bolo
Sumo: mathlab boldhoon kya ?
Shravan : haa...Maine tho bol dhiya. ..
Sumo (blushing ) : acha...kya bola thaaa. ..aur kaise bolaa tha
Shravan : simple ..." Papa , Chachi ...main aur suman bachpan se Dosth hai..aaj bhi hai hamesha rahenge ...hum Dhono ke beech DOSTHI ke alavaa kuch nahi hai..we r just friends that's it "
Sumo : Main. ...Dosth..Dosth hai ??
Shravan : haa ..kyun ? Kal hi tho thumne haath milake Dosth kahaa na 
Sumo : haa ...Haa. ..hum Dosth hai..
Shravan : yaar thum hamesha ithni confused kyun rehathi ho 


Sumo feelings were worth to watch ROFL

ROFL Hilarious .. Shravan ko bas dosti se matlab hai LOL

Haa Bechara ithne saal tadapa tha..ab sumo ki baarI ROFL
Purbishona IF-Stunnerz
Purbishona
Purbishona

Joined: 14 October 2015
Posts: 26940

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by Purbishona

Originally posted by hasinig89

Haa...yeh dekho kal ke convof
Sumo: ghar mein Sab pooch rahe hai ...kya boloon yaar
Shravan : jo sach hai Wahi bolo
Sumo: mathlab boldhoon kya ?
Shravan : haa...Maine tho bol dhiya. ..
Sumo (blushing ) : acha...kya bola thaaa. ..aur kaise bolaa tha
Shravan : simple ..." Papa , Chachi ...main aur suman bachpan se Dosth hai..aaj bhi hai hamesha rahenge ...hum Dhono ke beech DOSTHI ke alavaa kuch nahi hai..we r just friends that's it "
Sumo : Main. ...Dosth..Dosth hai ??
Shravan : haa ..kyun ? Kal hi tho thumne haath milake Dosth kahaa na 
Sumo : haa ...Haa. ..hum Dosth hai..
Shravan : yaar thum hamesha ithni confused kyun rehathi ho 


Sumo feelings were worth to watch ROFL

ROFL Hilarious .. Shravan ko bas dosti se matlab hai LOL

Haa Bechara ithne saal tadapa tha..ab sumo ki baarI ROFL

ladki ko jyada pareshan nahi karna chahiye , daily soap li ladki hai kab brain gum ho jaye ROFL
KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 15574

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Yehi tho farak is show aur Baaki shows mein...yahaaa ladka ki place mein ladki hai...Awww gawwddd that asking of " hume sirf Dosth hai ?" ROFL
Aksar ladkiya friend zone karthe hai ..par yahaa ladka kiya hai 
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purbishona

Purbishona IF-Stunnerz
Purbishona
Purbishona

Joined: 14 October 2015
Posts: 26940

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Yehi tho farak is show aur Baaki shows mein...yahaaa ladka ki place mein ladki hai...Awww gawwddd that asking of " hume sirf Dosth hai ?" ROFL
Aksar ladkiya friend zone karthe hai ..par yahaa ladka kiya hai 
ROFL

ROFL yaa its opposite LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #63||MEMBERS ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: Sampriti.   Replies: 1113   Views: 9457

Sampriti. 1113 9457 27 April 2016 at 11:37pm by Jess_Ru
*|* Gangs of CCpur *|* CC #19 (Strictly IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -FlameOfHope-   Replies: 1139   Views: 11718

-FlameOfHope- 1139 11718 03 April 2016 at 12:21pm by ILTHBEB
Gangs of Arshians(invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: cutepie.arshi   Replies: 253   Views: 8744

cutepie.arshi 253 8744 11 August 2013 at 10:00am by Moonshadow.
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 63488

swan20 1168 63488 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index