||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #64||MEMBERS ONLY - Page 55

Posted: 7 years ago
good morning all my deariesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
somu teri mein manti hoon ki forgive & forget tere liye asan nhi h pr my dear unhi baaton ko lekr baithne se humara mental peace spoil hota h.

ab tu isse upne oopar hi dekh le...tujhe itna gussa aa rha h to nuksan kiska ho rha h tera hi na...

forgive & forget ye doosron k liye nhi h ye baat dooron k liye nhi h balki ye baat humare mental & physical peace k liye h

& tu suhu, kammu,shona aur mera kahna nhi manegi to hum teri Ray ko adopt kr lengeπŸ˜ƒ
BINGO 🀣Edited by soumi93 - 7 years ago
*Note : If any member find it difficult to respect the privacy of CC and keep discussing CC matters with a mere OUTSIDER, then that member is requested to contact me on PM so that I can warn other members to limit discussions when you come online... And if you feel it's insulting for you or you can't keep CC issues to yourself but want us all to discuss everything in front of you , then that is NOT possible, in that case , leaving CC will be the best option for you and other CC members , As I can't ignore the safety of CC for one careless member ... 

Hope you all will understand the reason of this note and won't misunderstand me thinking I am pushing anybody to leave CC, I can't ..I don't have that right...this is a general post issued for the safety of the CC, and I think All members will agree with me as they can guess the member  to whom it is concerned ..

ANYBODY WHOSE NAME IS NOT THERE IN THE MEMBER'S LIST IS A COMPLETE OUTSIDER FOR US , KEEP CC MATTERS PRIVATE IF YOU LOVE AND RESPECT THE SAFETY OF YOUR CC...
Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Messi2

Good night all Mannu am gud girl re see am going to sleep

Pu go to sleep na ya Lori sunaun dare jayegi

Ray Chico pie tc gn

Nikk mein jitni tumhari close aati hun utni I admire u be like dis always

oye itna bhi admire mat kar

@purbi olx pe nahi re waha kaise bech sakti hu tume ? soch bhi kaise liye ?
me ne tume yahi cc me becha hai taki koi achcha banda hi tuje leke jaye
@nikkk rukho na even I love u πŸ˜†

@isha @ala teek he I will forgive her only for ray 

@hasi u r angry on me πŸ˜²
Omg kuch ho gaya ? pm dekh ke aati hu

hope me ne kuch nahi kiya ho agar kia to sorry
Originally posted by soumi93

Guys check pg 74 once...

meow πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—