Parvarrish - Season 2

India-Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Culture Round Winners - on location shoot (Page 2)

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Abid's dance was the best in my opinion.  he should have been in top 3 but of course the main characters are ria, jogi and jassi so should not be surprised.

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Exactly. Abhid's dance was the best. And Ria's performance was below average. As in, the way it was shot was very odd. Matlab pehle she was seating on a chair and llaying a guitar jiska awaaz nahi aaya- and achanak she gets up and starts to dance- guitar and chair gayab. 
Even how Simran dressed up so fast and reached the stage is a mystery :P And Suri and Simran CLEARLY wear different sizes- but Simran ne bade aaram se Suri ka costume pehen liya and fitting was also perfect. 
And Jogi reaching the stage and dancing in that condition is also a mystery. 
And Rahul ka toh performance bhi nahi dikhaya :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchopMs.S.K.

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rish_Rubles

Rahul on last Cry

Amy must have been last and so eliminated. 
Bichaara Rahul, uska toh performance bhi CVs ne ignore kar diya. Actually it was picturised, but then they edited it out I guess. Confused
dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Exactly. Abhid's dance was the best. And Ria's performance was below average. As in, the way it was shot was very odd. Matlab pehle she was seating on a chair and llaying a guitar jiska awaaz nahi aaya- and achanak she gets up and starts to dance- guitar and chair gayab.
Even how Simran dressed up so fast and reached the stage is a mystery :P And Suri and Simran CLEARLY wear different sizes- but Simran ne bade aaram se Suri ka costume pehen liya and fitting was also perfect.
And Jogi reaching the stage and dancing in that condition is also a mystery.
And Rahul ka toh performance bhi nahi dikhaya :P

U have written everything I thought to myself while watching Big smile Big smile Big smile hahaha
Arre abid that guy is dance india dance,india's got talent runners up / winner yeh sab. Uska naam hai sanjay, he is like super flexible & MJ type. Kamaal ka hai. Sach mein ikdam phika hai sab uske samne Shocked lekin these 3 have to win.

Anyways am very disappointed with ria's perf.. It was so avg, even jassi & momzee perf better than her. My reading-bhavika can't dance to save her life LOL isliye baithi thi phir thoda hil ke chali gayi!!! Momzee & jassi one was amateurish too but thik hai phir bhi considering momzee aasman se tapki aur steps pata ho gaya aur nachne lagi Wink

I enjoyed jasoos karamchand mammaji ka today Shocked Clap she has a solution for everything

Edited by dhoperchop - 27 April 2016 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Somebody tell me yeh princi dhamki deta rehta hai disqualify kar dunga jogi-jassi ko but aditya confessed phir bhi he is not disqualified...???!!!!! Hadd hai Shocked Shocked

Edited by dhoperchop - 27 April 2016 at 12:45pm

NAUCholic

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
to me it seems now they are rushing this soty contest.  I'm missing sumedh sir so much.  
will we see him again??? 

NAUCholic

Rish_Rubles IF-Rockerz
Rish_Rubles
Rish_Rubles

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Originally posted by Rish_Rubles

Rahul on last Cry

Amy must have been last and so eliminated. 
Bichaara Rahul, uska toh performance bhi CVs ne ignore kar diya. Actually it was picturised, but then they edited it out I guess. Confused
Oh yeah forgot about her totally! 
Sumedh sir gave last chance to Adi in personality round. Wonder if ye was here adi would have been gone for good in this episode only!!
Yeah they should have shown his performance. Ria's performance could have been better very easily. 

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop

Somebody tell me yeh princi dhamki deta rehta hai disqualify kar dunga jogi-jassi ko but aditya confessed phir bhi he is not disqualified...???!!!!! Hadd hai Shocked Shocked

ExactlyyyConfused Princi Khurrana kids ko nikalne mein badda excited hota hai. Ab Aditya ne itna bada kaand kiya, aur usko SOTY se bhi nahi nikaal raha.
Real life mein- agar police case dete toh Aditya would have been booked for Cyber Crime and put behind bars. Fir obviously school wale toh school se hi nikaal dete, forget SOTY LOL
And yaha toh isko SOTY se bhi nahi nikaal rahe.LOL Matlab CVs, drama ke liye kuch bhi!LOL

Edited by NAUCholic - 28 April 2016 at 12:12am

Go to top