6th: Rahul

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 27 April 2016 at 12:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bishnumaya5maazkalimNAUCholicRish_Rubles

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
How predictable. Matlab inn dono ka kaand hua toh inn dono ko jitao. Hayye yeh CVs kab sudhrenge.ROFL
Btw Thanks for sharing. Big smile
Any other news/spoilers from the On-location video?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
^^^  trying my best.   actually I'm looking for adi's truth to be found out spoiler LOL   if that CD/DVD upload goes viral, then he has gone too far and both families should confront adi in presence of principal.
have a feeling it will not go viral. before he presses send button, suri will stop him 

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^  trying my best.   actually I'm looking for adi's truth to be found out spoiler LOL   if that CD/DVD upload goes viral, then he has gone too far and both families should confront adi in presence of principal.
have a feeling it will not go viral. before he presses send button, suri will stop him 

I guess today either Ankita or Aditya will come to know that Suri knows the truth. So today kuch jugaad kar lenge and they vidoe won't be out. So I guess Aditya won't get caught today- because if he would have got caught, then he won't be in the competition and so his name won't appear in the rankings. Also, Suri might also do something such that Jogi-Jassi won't get disqualified( princi threathened her that he'll disqualify the Khurrana kids because he thinks Suri is making false allegations against Aditya so that her kids get the advantage). So Suri may plead for a final warning or something and thus Jogi-Jassi won't get disqualified- because their names also appear in the rankings. Jogi first, Jassi third.

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
^^^^ didn't one of the goons say something big will happen tomorrow, where as only ria and jassi were left to perform.  So I think the winning rank will happen before adi sends the video viral
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged

^^^^ didn't one of the goons say something big will happen tomorrow, where as only ria and jassi were left to perform.  So I think the winning rank will happen before adi sends the video viral

Ria, Jassi and Rahul. And Aditya was planning to do the kaand before Ria's performance. So he was about to leak the video in yesterday's episode when Suri was shown running. So I guess either Ankita or Aditya must have known and kuch hua hoga. No idea :P Anyways aajkal no one knows CVs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.LOL

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Ria, Jassi and Rahul. And Aditya was planning to do the kaand before Ria's performance. So he was about to leak the video in yesterday's episode when Suri was shown running. So I guess either Ankita or Aditya must have known and kuch hua hoga. No idea :P Anyways aajkal no one knows CVs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.LOL

bold: too true LOL

NAUCholic

Rish_Rubles IF-Rockerz
Rish_Rubles
Rish_Rubles

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Rahul on last Cry

Go to top