Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI....(Writer of New Life With Shrink) (Page 3)

Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_t

<font size="2">Dearest Drashti,</font>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most impeccable writers of the forum and she is one writer from whom i have really learnt a lot. Her writing can inspire many and I still don't know why she denies it all the time... She has the capability to be a professional writer after a bit of polishing and can go places. Her biggest strength is the personality she has coz that's what gets depth in her writings too... She, is simple, cute and an amazingly sweet human being. So, here is small message i have for you...

<font size="2">We met during the journey of my story and we connected during an interaction session. It's been months now and it feels so good to know a person like you. Slowly with time we interacted and I didn't even realize when we came so close and developed a bond that I know will stay with me for years now. You know something i still remember when you called me Di, trust me it was a precious moment of my life which i can never express in words.</font>

<font size="2">Our bond began to grow with time and trust me i will cherish it for lifetime. We exchanged our numbers and then there was no looking back for us... Isn't it strange that we both lived in different countries and had different time zones, yet we used to sneak common free time to chat and we chatted like there was no tomorrowLOL... I still remember your innocent questions you had asked me after reading a few chapters of the story ... "Di aap itne matured kaise ho???" Trust me when i had read this i was smiling like a fool coz you were so cute and at that time all i wanted to do is pull you cheeks.</font>

<font size="2">We developed a relationship of sisters and that will be a commitment for life... It's been months we know each other and the irony is we have never met, never have spoken over the phone yet, we developed a connection that's their in our hearts...We have an age difference and it never came our way, coz i think we were patient and tried to understand each other. I still remember my birthday in January when you surprised me with the Thread you made and believe me Drashti I will remember it for life... Thank you from the bottom of my heart to make me feel so special... I will always remember the PM's you had sent me and will keep them safe...</font>

<font size="2">During that phase i came across a big issue in my life and apart from my family and friends, you were there by my side and made me believe that things will fall in place soon... I used to give a weak smile and then used to push myself ahead to get up... You stood by me and supported me like a sister. Word would never be enough to let you know what you mean to me in my life...</font>

<font size="2">So, Drashti this was a small message for you on your special day...</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="4"></b></font>
<font size="4"><font color="#cc3300">HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI!!!!</font></font><font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Aab senti baatein bahut hui, chalo smile karo ..</font>Big smile... And yes aab toh party banti hai kyunki aaj tumhara <b>HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY HAIParty

Pehle cake cut karo...

<font color="#0000ff">Listen to the song below -</font>

HHHMMM, now don't cry coz you need to do <font color="#cc3300">HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCE</font> Dancingon the song below with your family, friends and me...Put your dancing shoes (sorry iss mein bhai bolte hai Confused, you imagine it to be Behan ok...Big smile..)-

<font size="2">HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY SONG</font>

HAD FUN???? HHHMMM one more song pe dance karte hai ok...Big smile...

Have some water... Good...Thumbs Up.. Nowscroll below to check your venue and decorations...

Well, I hope you liked the venue and I just wish I could have done all this for you in real too... But, whenever we meet we'll surely celebrate your Birthday in style...Embarrassed.

Lots of Love

Ankita Di

Speechless is also not a word to describe my state and trust me I have no words..

My di doing so much for me is the only line playing in my head

Is there any way to express the extreme gratefulness for you??

You are so dear to me and I have now words ..

Seriously umm kya kahu*pout*6

I loved the cake it was so yummy and that too 4teir
I loved it..

I loved the song and I danced too.. *wink*

You made my day..

And today too I wonder aap Kaise itne mature ho??
Mujhe bhi banna hai *pout*

Mujhe bhi aapki Tarah mature writing Karni hai
Teach me

Ohh I loved the decorations and venue too

When we will talk na we will surely celebrate it the same way..
Be it yours or my birthday okay

Pheww I am still not satisfied in replying only this much gratefulness to you.. I wish I could have more words..

Love
Drashti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangfarju

cmamona Senior Member
cmamona
cmamona

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by etuu

Originally posted by cmamona

Hie
I know me yaha bhi wish karne me late hu...
But i know u will remwmber me as "Late lateef "
And i know its will make u smile and that too angry wali...

aree samaj gayi na woh wali matlab wahi wali jo muuhhh fula k karte hai...
Yeah ur cute pout wali smile...
Aur phir kahegi no its ok yr... me aesa nhi soch rahi thi...
Hehebehe nautanki hai tere saare frnds yr... ab kya kare yeh sab toh khoon me hai humare...
And yeah about u being writer toh...

I would say...

I have seen u growing up being a writer... reading and comenting...
So i know u r an awsmstic writer...
And new life with a shirnk is a beautiful story with a 4G network and 7D effects...
U made us think that every disease can be cured and every person who stays in mental hospital is not mad its just a disorder which can be cured we should give them respect... not misbehave with them... they also need love and care...

Ohhh god jayda ho gaya koi na tarif yo banti hai boss...
And ur idea of voc. Was sooo good whenever i read it i use it on my would be to irritate him hehehbee...
So thank you for giving me dis idea... and for lot more help woh i will tell u on whats appp...
Hehehehe... warna yaha saare screts out ho jayenge. ...
And we gonna talk on phone and on whatsapp like today morning...

Ufff my talking with my cutipie never get end... dekha baato me yaha bhi wishing last ne...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETU...

We made frnds just by chance
We grew closer by choice ...
We share talks by emotions...
And i love you with all my heart...
And i pray to god to bless u with lots more pagal frnds like us...

Love u sooo much sweetu...

May god bless u with all the happiness and love and ur life must be full of friends or pagal friend like us as u r the sweetest person...

HAPPY BDAY ONCE AGAIN...

ummm konsi secret monu???? I'm also want to know... *huff*

Areee etuuu baby i will tell that scret in our teaaers group...
Ab yaha kaise batau... u know na i m shy and all... hehehehe...
Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cmamona

Hie
I know me yaha bhi wish karne me late hu...
But i know u will remwmber me as "Late lateef "
And i know its will make u smile and that too angry wali...

aree samaj gayi na woh wali matlab wahi wali jo muuhhh fula k karte hai...
Yeah ur cute pout wali smile...
Aur phir kahegi no its ok yr... me aesa nhi soch rahi thi...
Hehebehe nautanki hai tere saare frnds yr... ab kya kare yeh sab toh khoon me hai humare...
And yeah about u being writer toh...

I would say...

I have seen u growing up being a writer... reading and comenting...
So i know u r an awsmstic writer...
And new life with a shirnk is a beautiful story with a 4G network and 7D effects...
U made us think that every disease can be cured and every person who stays in mental hospital is not mad its just a disorder which can be cured we should give them respect... not misbehave with them... they also need love and care...

Ohhh god jayda ho gaya koi na tarif yo banti hai boss...
And ur idea of voc. Was sooo good whenever i read it i use it on my would be to irritate him hehehbee...
So thank you for giving me dis idea... and for lot more help woh i will tell u on whats appp...
Hehehehe... warna yaha saare screts out ho jayenge. ...
And we gonna talk on phone and on whatsapp like today morning...

Ufff my talking with my cutipie never get end... dekha baato me yaha bhi wishing last ne...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETU...

We made frnds just by chance
We grew closer by choice ...
We share talks by emotions...
And i love you with all my heart...
And i pray to god to bless u with lots more pagal frnds like us...

Love u sooo much sweetu...

May god bless u with all the happiness and love and ur life must be full of friends or pagal friend like us as u r the sweetest person...

HAPPY BDAY ONCE AGAIN...

Hey late Latif..
I love your this habit
Late to late you come

I love you for that

And your 7d effects m confused..
Hehehet

And about your secrets I want to know more ha plz tell me..

I am eager to know your dirty secrets

Hehehheeh

Teddy you are a beautiful friend I have found on forum and trust me you are a unique kind

Kitna praise kiya mujhe.

Me blush krne lagi

Teddy I seriously wish to meet you once and we will meet for sure
Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bikita

Happy birthday day drashti may you live 100 of years

Thank you so much and 100would be too long.. *shock*
Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

Happy BirthdayBig smileParty

Thank you so much dear..
_Dimples_ IF-Stunnerz
_Dimples_
_Dimples_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Happy birthday dear!!Hug
Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by etuu

meri 40.4 kg ka patluuu ,
I just wanna be ur 1st wisher... but seee this time it was not my fault... 1stly my wifi connection was broke down... then I realized my mobile data was on... &   my mobile's balance was finished on that moment... ...!!!!!! shit...!!!!
trust me I wasn't sleeping...!!!!
then when I woke up I wished you on what's app group... I sent u two cakes pic... now it's ur time catalog dekha diya banake kha le... aur pura mat kha na mere liye bhi large piece rakhiyo ... huhhh ;)
actually I don't know how we become friends...!!! but in this short period of time we become friends this is shocking...!!!!!!!.then we become monu's teaser partner... but tune party badal le... :'(

now it's tarif time... dekh mai na abhi tarif kar rahi hu...tu itni kush maat ho... 3:)
drashtiii u r awesome human being...!!!! cute little patlu... genius writer of
#NLWS... u describe this complex things of human simply yet beautifully...!!!!
yaaar aur kya kahu???? update kar de...   LOL
now tu na dur jaaa... dekh mai ladki hu    straight hu.. tu mujhe kissie emo de na chod de...!!!!
one thing seriously yaar tu na best hai... *_*
MAY ALLAH BLESS you WITH LOTS of HAPPINESS...!!!!!!!!!!
keep smiling ( Colgate with neem & salt )
keep writing...
be always happy...
hope this year u gain some weight...!!!!
dekh itni likh liya mujhe na ab neend aarahi hai... tu na so mat jaiyo...!!!!

SHIT HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MERI 40.4 KG KA PATLUUU...
LOVE you ( BEHEN) ( safe distance!!!!!)
have a blast ... aur ha meri chocolate cake bhej diyo... :p ;)

Motuuu
Dont you think there was no need to mention my weight here..!!!!(sarcasm at pitch)
ha i still remember you said i would wish first and then completely vanished..i was like isse kya hua..??hahahhahah

ekto cake ka pic send kiya upar se mujhe bola banale khud and now you even want to have a piece of it.. i am not a runaway patient of some hospital..heheheh

mene party nai badle yaar me tere saath hu u know waisa wala saath me..muah muah..
update wali exam ka kuch kar..

par me teri taraf attract ho rahi hu i cant help it yaar..you are sooo beautiful u know..
i feel you have a magnet and i am the opposite pole of it..
i am simply attracted to you..muah muah..

weight tu help kar na gain krne mai..

Thank you so much motu...
Love you (forget distance)..hahah

Go to top