HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI....(Writer of New Life With Shrink)

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Dearest Drashti,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most impeccable writers of the forum and she is one writer from whom i have really learnt a lot. Her writing can inspire many and I still don't know why she denies it all the time... She has the capability to be a professional writer after a bit of polishing and can go places. Her biggest strength is the personality she has coz that's what gets depth in her writings too...  She, is simple, cute and an amazingly sweet human being. So, here is small message i have for you...

We met during the journey of my story and we connected during an interaction session. It's been months now and it feels so good to know a person like you. Slowly with time we interacted and I didn't even realize when we came so close and developed a bond that I know will stay with me for years now. You know something i still remember when you called me Di, trust me it was a precious moment of my life which i can never express in words.

Our bond began to grow with time and trust me i will cherish it for lifetime. We exchanged our numbers and then there was no looking back for us... Isn't it strange that we both lived in different countries and had different time zones, yet we used to sneak common free time to chat and we chatted like there was no tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜†... I still remember your innocent questions you had asked me after reading a few chapters of the story ... "Di aap itne matured kaise ho???" Trust me when i had read this i was smiling like a fool coz you were so cute and at that time all i wanted to do is pull you cheeks.

We developed a relationship of sisters and that will be a commitment for life... It's been months we know each other and the irony is we have never met, never have spoken over the phone yet, we developed a connection that's their in our hearts...We have an age difference and it never came our way, coz i think we were patient and tried to understand each other. I still remember my birthday in January when you surprised me with the Thread you made and believe me Drashti I will remember it for life... Thank you from the bottom of my heart to make me feel  so special... I will always remember the PM's you had sent me and will keep them safe...

During that phase i came across a big issue in my life and apart from my family and friends, you were there by my side and made me believe that things will fall in place soon... I used to give a weak smile and then used to push myself ahead to get up... You stood by me and supported me like a sister. Word would never be enough to let you know what you mean to me in my life...

So, Drashti this was a small message for you on your special day... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI!!!!

Aab senti baatein bahut hui, chalo smile karo ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ... And yes aab toh party banti hai kyunki aaj tumhara HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY HAI ๐Ÿฅณ

Pehle cake cut karo...

Listen to the song below -

HHHMMM, now don't cry coz you need to do HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCE on the song below with your family, friends and me...Put your dancing shoes (sorry iss mein bhai bolte hai ๐Ÿ˜•, you imagine it to be Behan ok...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..)-

HAD FUN???? HHHMMM one more song pe dance karte hai ok...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Have some water... Good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. Now scroll below to check your venue and decorations...

Well, I hope you liked the venue and I just wish I could have done all this for you in real too... But, whenever we meet we'll surely celebrate your Birthday in style...๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Lots of Love

Ankita Di

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail

A Message by your loving reader -

Aj us din hai jis din iss dunya mai ayay Drashti namki
ak tara jiss tara na khudki talent,kabilyat r unique 
thought ki bajesa hum sab ko us ki r uski writing ki
lya kar dya Fida

HAPPY โค๏ธ BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿฅบ DRASHTI ๐Ÿ’” 

May god bless u always. always be happy
and spread ur happiness around
keep healthy and smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

*bangfarju*
UggliBuggli thumbnail
Oye Girly.!
Janmadivasa n ubhakman.
Hu bhagavna marattara jvana sudh tamr mitrat an" vadhu kr"jh vicr pav sth" actaully mr sth" tam" irvda karav mg ch k" j"th am" sth" man" an'ya para khaa kar ak ch

Yours Pranky.!

P.S.- I don't know if those sentences are correct or not. Google ne toh vahi diya *sheepish smile*
P.S.S- I am still MAD at you๐Ÿ˜ก

Happy Birthday.
I want god to bless you with actually bless me with your friendship till eternity and give me all crazy ideas so we can prank on others together
Edited by UggliBuggli - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri 40.4 kg ka patluuu ,
I just wanna be ur 1st wisher... but seee this time it was not my fault... 1stly my wifi connection was broke down... then I realized my mobile data was on... &   my mobile's balance was finished on that moment... ...!!!!!! shit...!!!!
trust me I wasn't sleeping...!!!!
then when I woke up I wished you on what's app group... I sent u two cakes pic... now it's ur time catalog dekha diya banake kha le... aur pura mat kha na mere liye bhi large piece rakhiyo ... huhhh ;)
actually I don't know how we become friends...!!! but in this short period of time we become friends this is shocking...!!!!!!!.then we become monu's teaser partner... but tune party badal le... :'(

now it's tarif time... dekh mai na abhi tarif kar rahi hu...tu itni kush maat ho... 3:)
drashtiii u r awesome human being...!!!! cute little patlu... genius writer of
#NLWS... u describe this complex things of human simply yet beautifully...!!!!
yaaar aur kya kahu???? update kar de...   ๐Ÿ˜†
now tu na dur jaaa... dekh mai ladki hu    straight hu.. tu mujhe kissie emo de na chod de...!!!!
one thing seriously yaar tu na best hai... *_*
MAY ALLAH BLESS you WITH LOTS of HAPPINESS...!!!!!!!!!!
keep smiling ( Colgate with neem & salt )
keep writing...
be always happy...
hope this year u gain some weight...!!!!
dekh itni likh liya mujhe na ab neend aarahi hai... tu na so mat jaiyo...!!!!

SHIT HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MERI 40.4 KG KA PATLUUU...
LOVE you ( BEHEN) ( safe distance!!!!!)
have a blast ... aur ha meri chocolate cake bhej diyo... :p ;)
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know mera wish bakwazz tha...!!!! I'm not a writer na... can't wish you like ankita di... ๐Ÿ˜†
Drashtiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankita_t

A Message by your loving reader -

Aj us din hai jis din iss dunya mai ayay Drashti namki
ak tara jiss tara na khudki talent,kabilyat r unique
thought ki bajesa hum sab ko us ki r uski writing ki
lya kar dya Fida

HAPPYโค๏ธBIRTHDAY๐ŸฅบDRASHTI๐Ÿ’”

May god bless u always. always be happy
and spread ur happiness around
keep healthy and smiling๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*bangfarju*

Ohh dear thank you so much..
You are my one of the favourite reader coz rest reader are also writer heheheheh
Trust me I every time wait for your connent
And then you even make me cry with your comment..
You always point out the efforts I made to write the update and I am really grateful to you for that
Thanks for such a beautiful poem trust me I have written it on a piece of paper and written your name beneath it.
Thanks one again
Take care
Stay blessed
Drashtiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UggliBuggli

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Oye Girly.!</font><font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font><font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Janmadivasa n ubhakman.
Hu bhagavna marattara jvana sudh tamr mitrat an" vadhu kr"jh vicr pav sth" actaully mr sth" tam" irvda karav mg ch k" j"th am" sth" man" an'ya para khaa kar ak ch
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Yours Pranky.!</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">P.S.- I don't know if those sentences are correct or not. Google ne toh vahi diya *sheepish smile*</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">P.S.S- I am still MAD at you๐Ÿ˜ก</font>
</font>
</font>
Happy Birthday.
I want god to bless you with actually bless me with your friendship till eternity and give me all crazy ideas so we can prank on others together
</font>

Pranky what should I say am still waiting for your parcel yaar..
You are best
About Gujarati it's a little bit tutti futti
But I got it..
I appreciate your efforts to write in Gujarati
P. S. S: heck I forgot that, don't worry I will manofy you
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

I know mera wish bakwazz tha...!!!! I'm not a writer na... can't wish you like ankita di... ๐Ÿ˜†

Etuu your message was dammm cool and cute...infact i was wondering you call her by that nick name ๐Ÿ˜›... i hardly know how to wish birthday properly so jo mann mein aaya likh diya tha... 
cmamona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hie
I know me yaha bhi wish karne me late hu...
But i know u will remwmber me as "Late lateef "
And i know its will make u smile and that too angry wali...

aree samaj gayi na woh wali matlab wahi wali jo muuhhh fula k karte hai...
Yeah ur cute pout wali smile...
Aur phir kahegi no its ok yr... me aesa nhi soch rahi thi...
Hehebehe nautanki hai tere saare frnds yr... ab kya kare yeh sab toh khoon me hai humare...
And yeah about u being writer toh...

I would say...

I have seen u growing up being a writer... reading and comenting...
So i know u r an awsmstic writer...
And new life with a shirnk is a beautiful story with a 4G network and 7D effects...
U made us think that every disease can be cured and every person who stays in mental hospital is not mad its just a disorder which can be cured we should give them respect... not misbehave with them... they also need love and care...

Ohhh god jayda ho gaya koi na tarif yo banti hai boss...
And ur idea of voc. Was sooo good whenever i read it i use it on my would be to irritate him hehehbee...
So thank you for giving me dis idea... and for lot more help woh i will tell u on whats appp...
Hehehehe... warna yaha saare screts out ho jayenge. ...
And we gonna talk on phone and on whatsapp like today morning...

Ufff my talking with my cutipie never get end... dekha baato me yaha bhi wishing last ne...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETU...

We made frnds just by chance
We grew closer by choice ...
We share talks by emotions...
And i love you with all my heart...
And i pray to god to bless u with lots more pagal frnds like us...

Love u sooo much sweetu...

May god bless u with all the happiness and love and ur life must be full of friends or pagal friend like us as u r the sweetest person...

HAPPY BDAY ONCE AGAIN...
cmamona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey
Ankita this one is for u...

Because of ur efforts this is happening...
So yhank you sooo much creating this and making it happens...
Ur this efforts is very much apperciable...
And for a writer this is a biggest gift ki uske readers usko aese wish kar rahe hai...