Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI....(Writer of New Life With Shrink)

ankita_t Goldie
ankita_t
ankita_t

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Dearest Drashti,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most impeccable writers of the forum and she is one writer from whom i have really learnt a lot. Her writing can inspire many and I still don't know why she denies it all the time... She has the capability to be a professional writer after a bit of polishing and can go places. Her biggest strength is the personality she has coz that's what gets depth in her writings too...  She, is simple, cute and an amazingly sweet human being. So, here is small message i have for you...

We met during the journey of my story and we connected during an interaction session. It's been months now and it feels so good to know a person like you. Slowly with time we interacted and I didn't even realize when we came so close and developed a bond that I know will stay with me for years now. You know something i still remember when you called me Di, trust me it was a precious moment of my life which i can never express in words.

Our bond began to grow with time and trust me i will cherish it for lifetime. We exchanged our numbers and then there was no looking back for us... Isn't it strange that we both lived in different countries and had different time zones, yet we used to sneak common free time to chat and we chatted like there was no tomorrow LOL... I still remember your innocent questions you had asked me after reading a few chapters of the story ... "Di aap itne matured kaise ho???" Trust me when i had read this i was smiling like a fool coz you were so cute and at that time all i wanted to do is pull you cheeks.

We developed a relationship of sisters and that will be a commitment for life... It's been months we know each other and the irony is we have never met, never have spoken over the phone yet, we developed a connection that's their in our hearts...We have an age difference and it never came our way, coz i think we were patient and tried to understand each other. I still remember my birthday in January when you surprised me with the Thread you made and believe me Drashti I will remember it for life... Thank you from the bottom of my heart to make me feel  so special... I will always remember the PM's you had sent me and will keep them safe...

During that phase i came across a big issue in my life and apart from my family and friends, you were there by my side and made me believe that things will fall in place soon... I used to give a weak smile and then used to push myself ahead to get up... You stood by me and supported me like a sister. Word would never be enough to let you know what you mean to me in my life...

So, Drashti this was a small message for you on your special day... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI!!!!

Aab senti baatein bahut hui, chalo smile karo ..Big smile... And yes aab toh party banti hai kyunki aaj tumhara HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY HAI Party

Pehle cake cut karo...

Listen to the song below -

HHHMMM, now don't cry coz you need to do HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCE Dancingon the song below with your family, friends and me...Put your dancing shoes (sorry iss mein bhai bolte hai Confused, you imagine it to be Behan ok...Big smile..)-

HAD FUN???? HHHMMM one more song pe dance karte hai ok...Big smile...

Have some water... Good...Thumbs Up.. Now scroll below to check your venue and decorations...

Well, I hope you liked the venue and I just wish I could have done all this for you in real too... But, whenever we meet we'll surely celebrate your Birthday in style...Embarrassed.

Lots of Love

Ankita Di

Edited by ankita_t - 27 April 2016 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bangfarjunoor.21Drashtiii_MonsteR_Stuff_etuurockstarlover_Dimples_

ankita_t Goldie
ankita_t
ankita_t

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged

A Message by your loving reader -

Aj us din hai jis din iss dunya mai ayay Drashti namki
ak tara jiss tara na khudki talent,kabilyat r unique 
thought ki bajesa hum sab ko us ki r uski writing ki
lya kar dya Fida

HAPPY Heart BIRTHDAY Broken Heart DRASHTI Broken Heart 

May god bless u always. always be happy
and spread ur happiness around
keep healthy and smiling Big smile 

*bangfarju*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashtiii_MonsteR_Stuff_rockstarlover

UggliBuggli Senior Member
UggliBuggli
UggliBuggli

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Oye Girly.!
Janmadivasa n ubhakman.
Hu bhagavna marattara jvana sudh tamr mitrat an" vadhu kr"jh vicr pav sth" actaully mr sth" tam" irvda karav mg ch k" j"th am" sth" man" an'ya para khaa kar ak ch

Yours Pranky.!

P.S.- I don't know if those sentences are correct or not. Google ne toh vahi diya *sheepish smile*
P.S.S- I am still MAD at youAngry

Happy Birthday.
I want god to bless you with actually bless me with your friendship till eternity and give me all crazy ideas so we can prank on others together

Edited by UggliBuggli - 27 April 2016 at 1:06am

kyaramalhotraankita_tDrashtiii

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
meri 40.4 kg ka patluuu ,
I just wanna be ur 1st wisher... but seee this time it was not my fault... 1stly my wifi connection was broke down... then I realized my mobile data was on... &   my mobile's balance was finished on that moment... ...!!!!!! shit...!!!!
trust me I wasn't sleeping...!!!!
then when I woke up I wished you on what's app group... I sent u two cakes pic... now it's ur time catalog dekha diya banake kha le... aur pura mat kha na mere liye bhi large piece rakhiyo ... huhhh ;)
actually I don't know how we become friends...!!! but in this short period of time we become friends this is shocking...!!!!!!!.then we become monu's teaser partner... but tune party badal le... :'(

now it's tarif time... dekh mai na abhi tarif kar rahi hu...tu itni kush maat ho... 3:)
drashtiii u r awesome human being...!!!! cute little patlu... genius writer of
#NLWS... u describe this complex things of human simply yet beautifully...!!!!
yaaar aur kya kahu???? update kar de...   LOL
now tu na dur jaaa... dekh mai ladki hu    straight hu.. tu mujhe kissie emo de na chod de...!!!!
one thing seriously yaar tu na best hai... *_*
MAY ALLAH BLESS you WITH LOTS of HAPPINESS...!!!!!!!!!!
keep smiling ( Colgate with neem & salt )
keep writing...
be always happy...
hope this year u gain some weight...!!!!
dekh itni likh liya mujhe na ab neend aarahi hai... tu na so mat jaiyo...!!!!

SHIT HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MERI 40.4 KG KA PATLUUU...
LOVE you ( BEHEN) ( safe distance!!!!!)
have a blast ... aur ha meri chocolate cake bhej diyo... :p ;)

bangfarjuDrashtiiiankita_t

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I know mera wish bakwazz tha...!!!! I'm not a writer na... can't wish you like ankita di... LOL
_MonsteR_Stuff_ Goldie
_MonsteR_Stuff_
_MonsteR_Stuff_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Smile
Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_t

A Message by your loving reader -

Aj us din hai jis din iss dunya mai ayay Drashti namki
ak tara jiss tara na khudki talent,kabilyat r unique
thought ki bajesa hum sab ko us ki r uski writing ki
lya kar dya Fida

HAPPYHeartBIRTHDAYBroken HeartDRASHTIBroken Heart

May god bless u always. always be happy
and spread ur happiness around
keep healthy and smilingBig smile

*bangfarju*

Ohh dear thank you so much..
You are my one of the favourite reader coz rest reader are also writer heheheheh
Trust me I every time wait for your connent
And then you even make me cry with your comment..
You always point out the efforts I made to write the update and I am really grateful to you for that
Thanks for such a beautiful poem trust me I have written it on a piece of paper and written your name beneath it.
Thanks one again
Take care
Stay blessed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangfarju

Drashtiii Goldie
Drashtiii
Drashtiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UggliBuggli

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Oye Girly.!</font><font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font><font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Janmadivasa n ubhakman.
Hu bhagavna marattara jvana sudh tamr mitrat an" vadhu kr"jh vicr pav sth" actaully mr sth" tam" irvda karav mg ch k" j"th am" sth" man" an'ya para khaa kar ak ch
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Yours Pranky.!</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">P.S.- I don't know if those sentences are correct or not. Google ne toh vahi diya *sheepish smile*</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">P.S.S- I am still MAD at youAngry</font>
</font>
</font>
Happy Birthday.
I want god to bless you with actually bless me with your friendship till eternity and give me all crazy ideas so we can prank on others together
</font>

Pranky what should I say am still waiting for your parcel yaar..
You are best
About Gujarati it's a little bit tutti futti
But I got it..
I appreciate your efforts to write in Gujarati
P. S. S: heck I forgot that, don't worry I will manofy you

Go to top