India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Tina - Dev's Secretary and Eye Opener

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Tina knows her Sir very well ... She does her work obediently and also makes Dev realise some things ... She just nails it with her expressions and polite taunts. She always obeys her boss and tells people that is very busy (if not alsoLOL ).I just loved it when she explains to RiyaBig smile

Dev when asks Tina to make Dr.Bose's profile on Jodi.com, she enquires whetehr he is doing to keep everything in his control or out of guilt. The next day, "Sir, Kya aap sure hain, matlab yeh ek personal matter hai aur aap usem interfere kar rahe. I don't know mujhe ye kehna chahiye ya nahi par aage jake aapko appke iss decision pe regret ho sakta hai"

When the next day Shona comes to the office and reprimands Dev for uploading her profile and Jodi.com, she warns him that she will also upload his profile.Then Tina simply glares at him...

Dev simply mumbles that it is mistake and Tina politely says "Don't worry sir, I will not interview anyone"

When Shona doesn't accept the phone, Dev is disturbed.She asks him and Dev wonders any other person would be as stubborn as Dr.Bose. Then she starts coughing. She corrects him by saying Dr.Bose is KHUDDAR not ZIDDI.She says she knows the person who is as stubborn as Shona, that is himself LOL

When Dev enquires Tina about the Dating App, she asks him whether he has any problem about Dr.Bose dating someone ... Dev is like NO , why would I have a problem  LOL

I just love her LOL

Edited by lasyap3 - 27 April 2016 at 7:59am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997luvmayurartieshitamisraDevKiShonazenjoetelly_buffdilshaanmannu111ammysamyLifeGoesOnZaya.hpAnkita_MathuranushruthiapurvachandajaswcherrynicolemOnie....GirlNextDoor.tvbug2011sumana.shesha...Mirage...Animagus_SiriusFerdous_69srividhya68dh19Nikita_SmithPilu05mayu1982AeDilHaiMushkilsriritLadyMcbethadoremevirgoasifiqbalshAfiChanAC_CAitsme_aishFaraan92--Udhay--

...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
^^ UPDATED 

I just love the way she complaints about Jodi.com interviews and also tries to stop Dr.Bose ... Poor chap ! LOL

Edited by lasyap3 - 27 April 2016 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoemayu1982

...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
P.S :  The other day when Dev was smiling while reading Dr.Bose's reply for his apology letter , she was **coughing**.

Dev immediately says, "Where was I?" and she says "Sir , actually you are smiling" LOL

Then Dev says"Nahi kisi ko sorry bolna and she was like "Sir aapne sorry bola?"  LOL

"Tumhara kya matlab hai, main rude hoon?, main jab galti bolta hoon toh sorry nahi bolta?"Ouch

She was like  "No sir , I am sorry" Confused

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

eshitamisramg1997telly_buffLifeGoesOnZaya.hpdilshaanzenjoecherrynicolemOnie...sumana.shesha.GirlNextDoor.srividhya68Nikita_SmithPilu05mayu1982Ferdous_69asifiqbalshitsme_aish--Udhay--Faraan92

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
She is the smartest in the show that's for sure LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoemayu1982...Dexterity...

cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Amazing post
Really love her 
Perfect PA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
yes i like tina too...the actress is doing a fine job...initially i thot she wud be the third angle...but i guess she is a very loyal employee who understands her boss very nicely...

mayu1982

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Nice post dear
She was nice person who knew what he wants & how. She managed his office beautifully. She as a good employee or u can say friend said him easily which other person can't.
AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I like her, and Im glad she wont be the third angle. We need someone to keep Dev dixit in check! lol

...Dexterity...

Go to top