Andal Azhagar updates - Tuesday April 26, , 2016

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tuesday

Starts with Andal naming her childern Sakth iand Revathy nnu.

All go around the temple and Andal shows the baby to Sakthi. Sakthi is so touched and Possari tells him he i sso gifted to have such a sister.

Sakthi asks Andal why you name the child knowing not many like my name nnu but yo ustill decide to name the baby. Please don;t being her up like this -nnu but Andal tells I will bring her up exactly like you lovign caring etc that is important for me. Sakthi is even more touched.

In Malr house, her brother scolds her for sendign Sakthi to sister funtion. Malar tells she is acting till Sakthi in his hands so she has to leave it. 

Sakti comes anf Malar scolds Andal thinking she insulted him, but sakthi is all praise how she named ehr baby after him nnu - Malar cannot talk.

Later she  learns from poosari the other child name is Revathy nnu

Malar gets angry - her brother warns her to change Sakthi and manipulate him with the baby else he will leave them all and go back to the family.

Next Reva meets Dhinesh and tells him she appreciates his help but she cannot keep giving him hope as she does not know what she has for Sakthi but she cannot think of any one else to live with other than Sakthi nnu. She says she does not know what that feeling is but she feels that way.

Dhinesh tells he understands and says he will never disturb her and walk away.

In Andal house Suba konjing Andal baies especually Sakthi and tease her FIL.

Finally Chids holds the baby and konjing and scolds her saying he is not afraid since her name Sakthi but again he konjufies saying Sakthi kutti nnu and Andal looks on happily.

Thodarum..

Precap: Malar tells Sakthi that her bro went to his house invite them for per vekkum function but all chase him away yaam.

Edited by migan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Tuesday posted.
Malar so angry with them she scolds Andal after all she did for baby.

migan thumbnail
Saw promo where Mavatam sees Reva and child in temple somewhere and decides to Kill them both walks with knife.
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Meenu.