Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Where has Ranbir Kapoor faded away? (Page 5)

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

@ bold, bingo!  If Befikre flops, get ready for people saying his days are numbered. LOL
It's just sad that people value money and BO success over acting skills.

Really? How so? Does this logic applied when kill dil bombed at box office, was RS spared coz he got acting talent? 

When brothers couldn't do well, it was akki & sid's flop, were they spared coz they both are fine actors?

It isn't value money and BO success, this thread is just fine example as even after giving 3 flops in a row, ppl still believe Ranbir is a good actor, while it would have been reverse if Ranbir would have been giving BO success films, like when he did with Barfi & yjhd came. So if ppl can raise him to untouchable spot, get ready for some criticism also when he couldn't come through expectations.

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Achillies.

@ bold, bingo!  If Befikre flops, get ready for people saying his days are numbered. LOL
It's just sad that people value money and BO success over acting skills.

Really? How so? Does this logic applied when kill dil bombed at box office, was RS spared coz he got acting talent? 

When brothers couldn't do well, it was akki & sid's flop, were they spared coz they both are fine actors?

It isn't value money and BO success, this thread is just fine example as even after giving 3 flops in a row, ppl still believe Ranbir is a good actor, while it would have been reverse if Ranbir would have been giving BO success films, like when he did with Barfi & yjhd came. So if ppl can raise him to untouchable spot, get ready for some criticism also when he couldn't come through expectations.

No actor is spared on this forum lol Wenever an actors film flops some members start saying thier careers r over etc I mean look at the topics made bout srk after fan 

And yeh rs was bashed a lot after kill dil flopped, even wen ddd didn't perform to expectations people bashed him and rk also got bashed after besharam and bombay velvet 

But is it rite? No its not rite, these actors work hard and directors r signing them coz they hav talent, and wen they sign a film they believe in it, I wud blame the directors mor than anyone for a film not doing well coz they r the ones who made it, the actors shudnt get bashed for it 

Edited by zara321 - 27 April 2016 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.zaara.khanpallavi25

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged

I was pointing towards your point only where u credited Ranveer's hit films to deepika only, while she was also having duds without him.

Ranbir is edge over other young stars, so he delivering 3 disaster films in a row, with big names, does ring a bell. If he is so miles ahead of others, why he is miles down below them now?

Well it's a fact. His two major hits are with DP. No matter how well he acted in Lootera.

Pray tell me, if you think RS is a superstar coz BM worked, why the same does not apply for PC? She accumulated the most accolades if I'm not misguided!

I think I do not understand your concern about RK? Are you saying he has given flops so he's done? Confused 

In that case, I think he's talent and he can bounce back. I don't think anyone's saying Ranbir is a bankable star now coz he's not but people are having faith in his talent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanpallavi25

.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

No actor is spared on this forum lol Wenever an actors film flops some members start saying thier careers r over etc I mean look at the topics made bout srk after fan 

And yeh rs was bashed a lot after kill dil flopped, even wen ddd didn't perform to expectations people bashed him and rk also got bashed after besharam and bombay velvet 

But is it rite? No its not rite, these actors work hard and directors r signing them coz they hav talent, and wen they sign a film they believe in it, I wud blame the directors mor than anyone for a film not doing well coz they r the ones who made it, the actors shudnt get bashed for it 

Yes, it is unavoidable circumstance, but what's wrong in asking as what is happening with him, coz i haven't seen any topic of his upcoming films, so out of curiosity i asked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RVeeRAO

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged

I was pointing towards your point only where u credited Ranveer's hit films to deepika only, while she was also having duds without him.

Ranbir is edge over other young stars, so he delivering 3 disaster films in a row, with big names, does ring a bell. If he is so miles ahead of others, why he is miles down below them now?

Well it's a fact. His two major hits are with DP. No matter how well he acted in Lootera.

Pray tell me, if you think RS is a superstar coz BM worked, why the same does not apply for PC? She accumulated the most accolades if I'm not misguided!

I think I do not understand your concern about RK? Are you saying he has given flops so he's done? Confused 

In that case, I think he's talent and he can bounce back. I don't think anyone's saying Ranbir is a bankable star now coz he's not but people are having faith in his talent.

Yes two of ranveers biggest films had dp in it, but they r also his hits Aswell, the same way yjhd was also ranbirs hit, not just Deepikas only

Both Ranveer and deepika contributed to those films being hits, the same way rk dp contributed to yjhd being a hit 

RVeeRAO

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara321

Yes, it is unavoidable circumstance, but what's wrong in asking as what is happening with him, coz i haven't seen any topic of his upcoming films, so out of curiosity i asked.

It's fine, rk does seem to be keeping a low profile these days,maybe it's to avoid the questions bout his breakup so that's why he hasn't been attending many events, but his career will be fine, he has 4-5 films in his lineup 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.zaara.khan

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
got couple of good films lined up hopefully he can materialise sth

.Achillies.

.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Give me a break, if DP is so good then how come Finding Fanny tanked at Box Office? She couldn't even put much luck for Race 2, which is also not a clean hit.

We can see this way also as Ranveer has given 2 hits with SLB, deepika alone is not the reason for those hits.

Yes i am asking as most sorted only talented young actor among the lot is not showing any signs of his talent right now?

RVeeRAO

Go to top