Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Where has Ranbir Kapoor faded away? (Page 4)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
If Sallu can survive 10 bad yrs RK too can, after all both are industry kids. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

*Natasha*.Achillies.subhszaara.khanAngelberryadventurousmanMrsChandlerBingNimbuMirchipallavi25TheRager

cory Senior Member
cory
cory

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I think so its writing on the wall for him, infact am surprised he reached this far he can be a reasonable actor sometimes but i never liked his acting,but not a patch on his dad i still believe his Father Rishi is the best actor in the kapoor dynasty the most natural n real

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.RVeeRAO

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.

subhs Goldie
subhs
subhs

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
couple of bad movies happened .he is very talented needs a good script and he will bounce back .endorsements are alwas there .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.zaara.khanpallavi25

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I dont understand this discussion, just becuz Rk has had flops it doesn't mean he is over, rs has also had flops with Lootera and Kill Dil and he bounced back with Ramleela and bm

Films r very unpredictable, no one can predict Wat the box office outcome will be, all we can do is hope the films will do well 

I personally do not like it wen people start writing actors off coz of a flop film, I mean so Wat if it flopped? Move onto the next film, then the next 

Wats most important is that the actor has talent, and actors like rk, Ranveer, varun hav that talent and so they will last in industry no matter Wat box office fate thier movies hav 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.zaara.khanpallavi25

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

Originally posted by .Achillies.

Originally posted by PurpleAir

I said Best ACTOR not STAR.

I would consider Ranveer a bigger star the day apni gf ke pallu se nikal kar he gives a hit. LOL 

Till then, I would keep my opinion and you keep yours.

His Gf has also dud with Tamasha, that too with Ranbir, if she is lucky & he is talented Actor, why does that film bombed?

I find such discussions very redundant and juvenile. For a film to be a success, it needs a number of things to click. Tamsha was an absolute bore fest with no foot tapping song. On top of that it was made with a humungous budget.

Now you tell me why DDD bombed despite being one of the most anticipated films of last year? Why Gunday bombed? Why Kill Dill bombed? LOL

I was pointing towards your point only where u credited Ranveer's hit films to deepika only, while she was also having duds without him.

Ranbir is edge over other young stars, so he delivering 3 disaster films in a row, with big names, does ring a bell. If he is so miles ahead of others, why he is miles down below them now?

RVeeRAO

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

You know, the trend keeps changing with time. I mean tomorrow a Ranbir movie becomes a hit and then people will start saying he's better than RS, VD etc etcLOL BM became a hit and RS is out there everywhere. One besharam type movie for RS and people will start writing him off! LOLHappens most of the times. But all this will never take away from the fact that all these ppl are pretty talented.

And i m not a biru fan yet i think ranbir is hands down a better actor than VD and RS. Ranbir's WUS and Barfi are enough to prove how versatile he is as an actor.

And common, how can SRK and Ranveer be compared?LOL Or for that matter, SRK with VD or Ranbir. The khans and the Kumars have their own charm. They IMO can never be compared to this gen kids. 

Hits & flops are part of career, others also had flops, no one is denying, but when u keep chanting how good ranbir is actor, his performance comes under microscope. Better Actor with even better disaster rate LOL

I didn't compared Srk with Ranveer, i was telling as how big ranveer has achieved now, he is ahead of Ranbir, while varun is having cent percent success rate, so from these 2 young stars, now ranbir has come way below.

RVeeRAO

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Things change in bollywood all the time, one actor has a hit the other has a flop and vice versa 

They all hav movies in thier lineups, so none of them r fading away, as long as they r doing gud work and r being appreciated then they will be fine 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanpallavi25

Go to top