Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Where has Ranbir Kapoor faded away? (Page 2)

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan

Originally posted by you2

Yes.

I said it here in the forum, when I watched WUS.

He got lucky for a while..but with that face,it was just a matter of time ..

Hey long time no see! Where is DP? I miss her too! BL has turned anti-DP. She needs to come back and stem this shit. Look at what they wrote for her vs the rest. Ouch

Deepika Padukone, House of Tyrell

Deepika Tyrell

With time, Deepika is just growing stronger and stronger in her time in Bollywood. Very calculated and sly, DP makes her move and makes sure she grows with every decision she makes. Needless to say, she is pretty as f%*k too!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/want-to-know-which-game-of-thrones-house-do-shah-rukh-khan-salman-khan-deepika-padukone-priyanka-chopra-belong-to/

On topic: He has no gf atm hence you dont hear much of him. I hope he gives Kangu a chance. Big smile

Just checked the link...though I do not follow the show and have a vague grasp of it but SRK as a Lannister and Salman as StarkShocked

The  Bachchans should have been Lannisters what with the rumours.

P.S. Deepu ki toh le li...ab mat bolna ki BL uska PR hainCry Pinky toh pehle se hi Kangu ka ho chukaOuch

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged

its always his relation with kat that make his name on the news not his work when this relation finished he finshed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.RVeeRAO

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Achillies.

Originally posted by PurpleAir

He's is the most talented young actor out ther. So no he won't fade away as soon as some would want him to. LOL

Ranveer has crossed him with much bigger limelight beating srk, Varun is consistent enough, he is no where near them now. Even his film with deepika bombed at box office, that too imtiaz ali directed.

I said Best ACTOR not STAR.

I would consider Ranveer a bigger star the day apni gf ke pallu se nikal kar he gives a hit. LOL 

Till then, I would keep my opinion and you keep yours.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanCottonWorldadventurousmansubhsMrsChandlerBing_ProcrastinatorPiyatrixpallavi25

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged

I would consider Ranveer a bigger star the day apni gf ke pallu se nikal kar he gives a hit. LOL 

His Gf has also dud with Tamasha, that too with Ranbir, if she is lucky & he is talented Actor, why does that film bombed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RVeeRAO

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged

His Gf has also dud with Tamasha, that too with Ranbir, if she is lucky & he is talented Actor, why does that film bombed?

I find such discussions very redundant and juvenile. For a film to be a success, it needs a number of things to click. Tamsha was an absolute bore fest with no foot tapping song. On top of that it was made with a humungous budget.

Now you tell me why DDD bombed despite being one of the most anticipated films of last year? Why Gunday bombed? Why Kill Dill bombed? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged

He's is the most talented young actor out ther. So no he won't fade away as soon as some would want him to. LOL

Ranveer has crossed him with much bigger limelight beating srk, Varun is consistent enough, he is no where near them now. Even his film with deepika bombed at box office, that too imtiaz ali directed.

You know, the trend keeps changing with time. I mean tomorrow a Ranbir movie becomes a hit and then people will start saying he's better than RS, VD etc etcLOL BM became a hit and RS is out there everywhere. One besharam type movie for RS and people will start writing him off! LOLHappens most of the times. But all this will never take away from the fact that all these ppl are pretty talented.

And i m not a biru fan yet i think ranbir is hands down a better actor than VD and RS. Ranbir's WUS and Barfi are enough to prove how versatile he is as an actor.

And common, how can SRK and Ranveer be compared?LOL Or for that matter, SRK with VD or Ranbir. The khans and the Kumars have their own charm. They IMO can never be compared to this gen kids. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.zaara.khan_ProcrastinatorMrsChandlerBingFleurBleuepallavi25style14

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

You know, the trend keeps changing with time. I mean tomorrow a Ranbir movie becomes a hit and then people will start saying he's better than RS, VD etc etcLOL BM became a hit and RS is out there everywhere. One besharam type movie for RS and people will start writing him off! LOLHappens most of the times. But all this will never take away from the fact that all these ppl are pretty talented.

And i m not a biru fan yet i think ranbir is hands down a better actor than VD and RS. Ranbir's WUS and Barfi are enough to prove how versatile he is as an actor.

And common, how can SRK and Ranveer be compared?LOL Or for that matter, SRK with VD or Ranbir. The khans and the Kumars have their own charm. They IMO can never be compared to this gen kids. 

@ bold, bingo!  If Befikre flops, get ready for people saying his days are numbered. LOL
It's just sad that people value money and BO success over acting skills.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanSerendipity..pallavi25

DJGabbar Senior Member
DJGabbar
DJGabbar

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Ranbir kapoor doesn't have mass appeal, he lacks viewer connect, till he improve his skills to cater that single screen audience, he can't go big. Lucky for him he isn't considered to be washout as some other star kids came & gone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.RVeeRAO

Go to top