Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Where has Ranbir Kapoor faded away? (Page 11)

murmansk Newbie
murmansk
murmansk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
its a different thing bollywood incestrual family was praising rk more than it should again and again. Ranveer hasn't faded away bcuz he didn't f**k the incestrual family.

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edunn

Originally posted by PurpleAir

Originally posted by edunn

which talent does he even have?...yea,he can act but to be succesful you need to be complete packages to have mass appeal...and i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks

What exactly is mass appeal?

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one am happy he's refrained from such roles.

We have enough 'heroes' doing that for us. LOL

Nah..mass appeal is when your film do well both in multiplexes and single screen and when you are like both by masses and classes...which is what he tried to have by doing besharam,but he failed..can you explain why he did besharam if mass appeal isnt important,even he thought besharam will goes danbagg way...haha

Well YJHD did well in both I guess? I am no BO expert though!
But I agree he's kind of odd in typical masala senseless films. No wonder Besharam sucked. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Achillies.

Originally posted by zara321

Lol where is this argument going? No one knows the fate of befikre, it mite be a hit or it mite not be a hit, same way we hav no idea bout the fates of the movies of all actors 

It depends on the film, people r looking at content, not nessercerily who is starring in the film, people want to watch a gud film that's it 

From what i get in this thread is that Ranbir doesn't have anything of himself, ppl need Ranveer & Salman's flop films to overcome it LOL

we can talk about ranbir, ranveer or varun, how is it even relavant to bring salman here, also some page back someone said don't compare srk with ranveer, salman is ok, don't take fan's name LOL

Actually this thread is supposed to be bout rk, I don't know why Ranveer and varuns names r dragged into it 
.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Nah..mass appeal is when your film do well both in multiplexes and single screen and when you are like both by masses and classes...which is what he tried to have by doing besharam,but he failed..can you explain why he did besharam if mass appeal isnt important,even he thought besharam will goes danbagg way...haha

Well YJHD did well in both I guess? I am no BO expert though!
But I agree he's kind of odd in typical masala senseless films. No wonder Besharam sucked. 

[/QUOTE]
What kind of talent does he have if he can't act in masala genre film, limited actor hai kya? LOL

-iLoveZaynMalik

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigul

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Bigul missed Hero, Oreo and Lays (unless you consider it as a part of Pepsico), dunno about new ones but as long as the old ones do not drop him I think we can answer the question that OP asked quite easily...that RK is not fading away.

So no new endorsements LOL
the guy is endorsing over 10 brands. few months back he left nissan to join the renault group. in 2014 itself he signed philips, oreo , lays, tag heuer and hero and in 2015 askme , saavn and renault. your expections from RK is quite high, i must say. 

2016?
you want him to sign a brand every 6 months.LOL

zaara.khan

.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

Actually this thread is supposed to be bout rk, I don't know why Ranveer and varuns names r dragged into it 

Ranbir is pitched up among young stars, so when a top order star doesn't perform & stars below him cross him with their work, comparisons are ought to be drawn.

Bajirao mastani made 180+ cr some odd figures at box office which was higher than ranbir's yjhd 178 cr figure, that too when BM was clashing with DW, such a huge big khan star & Ranveer steal the limelight. So when same league stars perform, a comparative discussion can be done among them.

RVeeRAO

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

[QUOTE=PurpleAir][QUOTE=.Achillies.]

He won award for BM, and he was the lead. Tamasha didn't bring people to theatre. So, your argument holds no water...ROFL   Keeping opinion is something, keeping illogical opinion is something else

Ok. But I am happy with my opinion. LOL

good... and before any other opinions, don't forget the biggest disaster of the century done with a good director, top actress and versatile coactors --- thy name is BOMBAY VELVET...and you talk about BM becoming hit because of Deepika? ROFL  
Ranbir hasn't faded away and he should come back as he is a good actor compared to other starkids... but don't bring down ranveer to bring ranbir up LOL.. that won't work at any level

And who are you dictate me what I should do? I would do whatever I please. I think RS has no stardom of his own. That's my opinion. I would say it again.

Don't go personal with me. Has no effect on me. NADA! 

zaara.khan

.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigul

you want him to sign a brand every 6 months.LOL

He hasn't been approach to sign new brands itself show what his stand is thr in endorsement field. Now don't tell me he signed those 10 brands in 1 year gap giving time period in 10 yearsLOL

Go to top