Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Where has Ranbir Kapoor faded away? (Page 10)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by murmansk

i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks. Acting prowess is what Ranveer and Varun lack. 

on what basis Ranveer lacks acting prowess?   He just won best actor awards for a f**king period movie!..he won best debut..not even srk and salman was won best actor for a period movie, forget ranbir... he has been praised again and again for his acting.. its a different thing bollywood incestrual family was praising rk more than it should again and again...and now he is lost as to what he should do because nothing works... just because u r really good in one genre doesn't mean u r a great actorSmile

SRK won all the awards for Devdas...unless that is not considered a period film

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Achillies.

Originally posted by PurpleAir

Originally posted by edunn

which talent does he even have?...yea,he can act but to be succesful you need to be complete packages to have mass appeal...and i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks

What exactly is mass appeal?

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one am happy he's refrained from such roles.

We have enough 'heroes' doing that for us. LOL

@BOLD: What was he doing in besharam? so the female lead was kicking those goons & RK was sitting on side bench saying "barfi" LOL

I hated the film. Don't wanna remember that.Ouch LOL  That;s why I said I am happy he's not done any film like that anymore.
.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

Lol where is this argument going? No one knows the fate of befikre, it mite be a hit or it mite not be a hit, same way we hav no idea bout the fates of the movies of all actors 

It depends on the film, people r looking at content, not nessercerily who is starring in the film, people want to watch a gud film that's it 

From what i get in this thread is that Ranbir doesn't have anything of himself, ppl need Ranveer & Salman's flop films to overcome it LOL

we can talk about ranbir, ranveer or varun, how is it even relavant to bring salman here, also some page back someone said don't compare srk with ranveer, salman is ok, don't take fan's name LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iLoveZaynMalik

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=PurpleAir][QUOTE=.Achillies.]

He won award for BM, and he was the lead. Tamasha didn't bring people to theatre. So, your argument holds no water...ROFL   Keeping opinion is something, keeping illogical opinion is something else

Ok. But I am happy with my opinion. LOL

good... and before any other opinions, don't forget the biggest disaster of the century done with a good director, top actress and versatile coactors --- thy name is BOMBAY VELVET...and you talk about BM becoming hit because of Deepika? ROFL  
Ranbir hasn't faded away and he should come back as he is a good actor compared to other starkids... but don't bring down ranveer to bring ranbir up LOL.. that won't work at any level

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 27 April 2016 at 6:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.RVeeRAO-iLoveZaynMalik

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged

I hated the film. Don't wanna remember that.Ouch LOL  That;s why I said I am happy he's not done any film like that anymore.

That is known as massy single screen reach, he couldn't excel in that genre, to be next big superstar you need to woe every kind of audience. Ppl talking about salman khan, he started from single screen giving romance big hits, here ranbir can't even give 1 masala hit.

-iLoveZaynMalik

edunn Senior Member
edunn
edunn

Originally posted by edunn

which talent does he even have?...yea,he can act but to be succesful you need to be complete packages to have mass appeal...and i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks

What exactly is mass appeal?

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one am happy he's refrained from such roles.

We have enough 'heroes' doing that for us. LOL

Nah..mass appeal is when your film do well both in multiplexes and single screen and when you are like both by masses and classes...which is what he tried to have by doing besharam,but he failed..can you explain why he did besharam if mass appeal isnt important,even he thought besharam will goes danbagg way...haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Achillies.-iLoveZaynMalik

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

LOL now winning award is the scale to measure acting talent and stardom?
Till yesterday people were cribbing that all awards are rigged!

Or it's rigged only when my favorite doesn't win? Wink

Oh wow! This forum's hypocrisy never fails to amaze me! LOL

zaara.khan

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by murmansk

i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks. Acting prowess is what Ranveer and Varun lack. 

on what basis Ranveer lacks acting prowess?   He just won best actor awards for a f**king period movie!..he won best debut..not even srk and salman was won best actor for a period movie, forget ranbir... he has been praised again and again for his acting.. its a different thing bollywood incestrual family was praising rk more than it should again and again...and now he is lost as to what he should do because nothing works... just because u r really good in one genre doesn't mean u r a great actorSmile

SRK won all the awards for Devdas...unless that is not considered a period film

well, i view 1900s as not older periods... i was talking about 1700s where u dress up like kings, horses...the time when there was no video recording.. jodha akbar, ashoka time...
yes u r right, if u consider devdas period, he has won it...  but devdas, lootera are not really period movies...neither bombay velvet..

Go to top