Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol where is this argument going? No one knows the fate of befikre, it mite be a hit or it mite not be a hit, same way we hav no idea bout the fates of the movies of all actors 

It depends on the film, people r looking at content, not nessercerily who is starring in the film, people want to watch a gud film that's it 

And it's clear the TM doesn't like rk so arguing anymore is useless 
Edited by zara321 - 7 years ago
.Achillies. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: murmansk

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one is happy he's refrained from such roles. I for one is happy RK did Besharam

πŸ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

on what basis Ranveer lacks acting prowess?   He just won best actor awards for a f**king period movie!..he won best debut..not even srk and salman was won best actor for a period movie, forget ranbir... he has been praised again and again for his acting.. its a different thing bollywood incestrual family was praising rk more than it should again and again...and now he is lost as to what he should do because nothing works... just because u r really good in one genre doesn't mean u r a great actor😊

SRK won all the awards for Devdas...unless that is not considered a period film
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Achillies.

@BOLD: What was he doing in besharam? so the female lead was kicking those goons & RK was sitting on side bench saying "barfi" πŸ˜†

I hated the film. Don't wanna remember that. πŸ˜†  That;s why I said I am happy he's not done any film like that anymore.
.Achillies. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

Lol where is this argument going? No one knows the fate of befikre, it mite be a hit or it mite not be a hit, same way we hav no idea bout the fates of the movies of all actors 

It depends on the film, people r looking at content, not nessercerily who is starring in the film, people want to watch a gud film that's it 

From what i get in this thread is that Ranbir doesn't have anything of himself, ppl need Ranveer & Salman's flop films to overcome it πŸ˜†

we can talk about ranbir, ranveer or varun, how is it even relavant to bring salman here, also some page back someone said don't compare srk with ranveer, salman is ok, don't take fan's name πŸ˜†
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
.Achillies. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

I hated the film. Don't wanna remember that. πŸ˜†  That;s why I said I am happy he's not done any film like that anymore.

That is known as massy single screen reach, he couldn't excel in that genre, to be next big superstar you need to woe every kind of audience. Ppl talking about salman khan, he started from single screen giving romance big hits, here ranbir can't even give 1 masala hit.
edunn thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

What exactly is mass appeal?

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one am happy he's refrained from such roles.

We have enough 'heroes' doing that for us. πŸ˜†

Nah..mass appeal is when your film do well both in multiplexes and single screen and when you are like both by masses and classes...which is what he tried to have by doing besharam,but he failed..can you explain why he did besharam if mass appeal isnt important,even he thought besharam will goes danbagg way...haha
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL now winning award is the scale to measure acting talent and stardom?
Till yesterday people were cribbing that all awards are rigged!

Or it's rigged only when my favorite doesn't win? πŸ˜‰

Oh wow! This forum's hypocrisy never fails to amaze me! πŸ˜†
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

SRK won all the awards for Devdas...unless that is not considered a period film

well, i view 1900s as not older periods... i was talking about 1700s where u dress up like kings, horses...the time when there was no video recording.. jodha akbar, ashoka time...
yes u r right, if u consider devdas period, he has won it...  but devdas, lootera are not really period movies...neither bombay velvet..