Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murmansk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks. Acting prowess is what Ranveer and Varun lack. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

I said Best ACTOR not STAR.

I would consider Ranveer a bigger star the day apni gf ke pallu se nikal kar he gives a hit. πŸ˜† 

Till then, I would keep my opinion and you keep yours.

He won award for BM, and he was the lead. Tamasha didn't bring people to theatre. So, your argument holds no water...🀣   Keeping opinion is something, keeping illogical opinion is something else
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
murmansk thumbnail
your expections from RK is quite high, i must say. OP is a RK fan hence proved. 
edunn thumbnail
ranveer lacks acting prowess?...haha...as for varun,he can act well sometimes but i think he will go salman way.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: edunn

which talent does he even have?...yea,he can act but to be succesful you need to be complete packages to have mass appeal...and i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks

What exactly is mass appeal?

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one am happy he's refrained from such roles.

We have enough 'heroes' doing that for us. πŸ˜†
Edited by PurpleAir - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

He won award for BM, and he was the lead. Tamasha didn't bring people to theatre. So, your argument holds no water...🀣   Keeping opinion is something, keeping illogical opinion is something else

Ok. But I am happy with my opinion. πŸ˜†
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: murmansk

i think ranveer and varun has mass appeal which is what ranbir lacks. Acting prowess is what Ranveer and Varun lack. 

on what basis Ranveer lacks acting prowess?   He just won best actor awards for a f**king period movie!..he won best debut..not even srk and salman was won best actor for a period movie, forget ranbir... he has been praised again and again for his acting.. its a different thing bollywood incestrual family was praising rk more than it should again and again...and now he is lost as to what he should do because nothing works... just because u r really good in one genre doesn't mean u r a great actor😊
.Achillies. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bigul

the guy is endorsing over 10 brands. few months back he left nissan to join the renault group. in 2014 itself he signed philips, oreo , lays, tag heuer and hero and in 2015 askme , saavn and renault. your expections from RK is quite high, i must say. 

2016?
murmansk thumbnail
If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one is happy he's refrained from such roles. I for one is happy RK did Besharam. 
.Achillies. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

What exactly is mass appeal?

If you mean RK needs to beat up 100 men at once while saving women's respect and help the wronged , I for one am happy he's refrained from such roles.

We have enough 'heroes' doing that for us. πŸ˜†

@BOLD: What was he doing in besharam? so the female lead was kicking those goons & RK was sitting on side bench saying "barfi" πŸ˜†