Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Achillies. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

You know, the trend keeps changing with time. I mean tomorrow a Ranbir movie becomes a hit and then people will start saying he's better than RS, VD etc etcπŸ˜† BM became a hit and RS is out there everywhere. One besharam type movie for RS and people will start writing him off! πŸ˜†Happens most of the times. But all this will never take away from the fact that all these ppl are pretty talented.

And i m not a biru fan yet i think ranbir is hands down a better actor than VD and RS. Ranbir's WUS and Barfi are enough to prove how versatile he is as an actor.

And common, how can SRK and Ranveer be compared?πŸ˜† Or for that matter, SRK with VD or Ranbir. The khans and the Kumars have their own charm. They IMO can never be compared to this gen kids. 

Hits & flops are part of career, others also had flops, no one is denying, but when u keep chanting how good ranbir is actor, his performance comes under microscope. Better Actor with even better disaster rate πŸ˜†

I didn't compared Srk with Ranveer, i was telling as how big ranveer has achieved now, he is ahead of Ranbir, while varun is having cent percent success rate, so from these 2 young stars, now ranbir has come way below.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Things change in bollywood all the time, one actor has a hit the other has a flop and vice versa 

They all hav movies in thier lineups, so none of them r fading away, as long as they r doing gud work and r being appreciated then they will be fine 

.Achillies. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

@ bold, bingo!  If Befikre flops, get ready for people saying his days are numbered. πŸ˜†
It's just sad that people value money and BO success over acting skills.

Really? How so? Does this logic applied when kill dil bombed at box office, was RS spared coz he got acting talent? 

When brothers couldn't do well, it was akki & sid's flop, were they spared coz they both are fine actors?

It isn't value money and BO success, this thread is just fine example as even after giving 3 flops in a row, ppl still believe Ranbir is a good actor, while it would have been reverse if Ranbir would have been giving BO success films, like when he did with Barfi & yjhd came. So if ppl can raise him to untouchable spot, get ready for some criticism also when he couldn't come through expectations.
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Achillies.

Really? How so? Does this logic applied when kill dil bombed at box office, was RS spared coz he got acting talent? 

When brothers couldn't do well, it was akki & sid's flop, were they spared coz they both are fine actors?

It isn't value money and BO success, this thread is just fine example as even after giving 3 flops in a row, ppl still believe Ranbir is a good actor, while it would have been reverse if Ranbir would have been giving BO success films, like when he did with Barfi & yjhd came. So if ppl can raise him to untouchable spot, get ready for some criticism also when he couldn't come through expectations.

No actor is spared on this forum lol Wenever an actors film flops some members start saying thier careers r over etc I mean look at the topics made bout srk after fan 

And yeh rs was bashed a lot after kill dil flopped, even wen ddd didn't perform to expectations people bashed him and rk also got bashed after besharam and bombay velvet 

But is it rite? No its not rite, these actors work hard and directors r signing them coz they hav talent, and wen they sign a film they believe in it, I wud blame the directors mor than anyone for a film not doing well coz they r the ones who made it, the actors shudnt get bashed for it 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I was pointing towards your point only where u credited Ranveer's hit films to deepika only, while she was also having duds without him.

Ranbir is edge over other young stars, so he delivering 3 disaster films in a row, with big names, does ring a bell. If he is so miles ahead of others, why he is miles down below them now?

Well it's a fact. His two major hits are with DP. No matter how well he acted in Lootera.

Pray tell me, if you think RS is a superstar coz BM worked, why the same does not apply for PC? She accumulated the most accolades if I'm not misguided!

I think I do not understand your concern about RK? Are you saying he has given flops so he's done? πŸ˜• 

In that case, I think he's talent and he can bounce back. I don't think anyone's saying Ranbir is a bankable star now coz he's not but people are having faith in his talent.
.Achillies. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

No actor is spared on this forum lol Wenever an actors film flops some members start saying thier careers r over etc I mean look at the topics made bout srk after fan 

And yeh rs was bashed a lot after kill dil flopped, even wen ddd didn't perform to expectations people bashed him and rk also got bashed after besharam and bombay velvet 

But is it rite? No its not rite, these actors work hard and directors r signing them coz they hav talent, and wen they sign a film they believe in it, I wud blame the directors mor than anyone for a film not doing well coz they r the ones who made it, the actors shudnt get bashed for it 

Yes, it is unavoidable circumstance, but what's wrong in asking as what is happening with him, coz i haven't seen any topic of his upcoming films, so out of curiosity i asked.
zara321 thumbnail

Well it's a fact. His two major hits are with DP. No matter how well he acted in Lootera.

Pray tell me, if you think RS is a superstar coz BM worked, why the same does not apply for PC? She accumulated the most accolades if I'm not misguided!

I think I do not understand your concern about RK? Are you saying he has given flops so he's done? πŸ˜• 

In that case, I think he's talent and he can bounce back. I don't think anyone's saying Ranbir is a bankable star now coz he's not but people are having faith in his talent.

Yes two of ranveers biggest films had dp in it, but they r also his hits Aswell, the same way yjhd was also ranbirs hit, not just Deepikas only

Both Ranveer and deepika contributed to those films being hits, the same way rk dp contributed to yjhd being a hit 

zara321 thumbnail

Yes, it is unavoidable circumstance, but what's wrong in asking as what is happening with him, coz i haven't seen any topic of his upcoming films, so out of curiosity i asked.

It's fine, rk does seem to be keeping a low profile these days,maybe it's to avoid the questions bout his breakup so that's why he hasn't been attending many events, but his career will be fine, he has 4-5 films in his lineup 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
got couple of good films lined up hopefully he can materialise sth
.Achillies. thumbnail

Give me a break, if DP is so good then how come Finding Fanny tanked at Box Office? She couldn't even put much luck for Race 2, which is also not a clean hit.

We can see this way also as Ranveer has given 2 hits with SLB, deepika alone is not the reason for those hits.

Yes i am asking as most sorted only talented young actor among the lot is not showing any signs of his talent right now?