Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rnm_83

agreed tia...redeem woh iss season kya nxt season bhi nahi hogi...feels bad how cv spoiled her character...feels like beating them black and blue...🤢the most annoying scenes were where cv  showed her doing taka jhaki in married couples room...

Arey she doesn't refrain from taking her sister's form and chipking to her BIL toh taka jhaki toh choti baat hai. 🤢
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree CV's had spoiled sesha..not only sesha but all the characters completely for this extension pehle i used to eagerly wait for saturday to come but now 🥱🥱
not liking this lovey dovey sesha at all...😡😡 but yes i have and i will always love fierce and strong sesha 😃😃
not loving the current track but love everything about her before this crap started 😆😆
and I just love Adaa for making sesha so lovable 😳😳😳 she's cute...gorgeous and i love her every minute changing expressions❤️❤️❤️❤️
ben.nise55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Initially I was surprised why is shesha obsessed with shivanya's revenge, even more than shivanya? then why did she hate humans so much that she could not differentiate between good and bad humans? why was she against shivanya's marriage with ritik? why did she always think that ritik is among the 5 culprits? then all of a sudden she started loving ritik, and with that intensity that she left her sister and joined hands with enemy. If you see the sequence it appears as if the character shesha had been suffering from some kind of mental disorder, lead by extreme way of thinking. This character development throughout the season is beyond logic. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya se kya ban gayi. She was one of the best characters of the show. She was even better than Shivanya. 😕
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Honestly speaking we all expected some hidden motive from Shesha but she turned out to be very characteristically weak and one dimensional. Naam bade, darshan chote type so we have given up on figuring her out. And anyway, don't waste your time trying to make sense of her changes. The CV's and writers certainly aren't. 🥱

Exactly what a waste of a good actress

I wish they had shown some evil sinister hidden motive from the beginning . Some thing like being after the nagmani to become queen of nagvansh from the start it would have been better 

Anyway just a big waste 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ben.nise55

Initially I was surprised why is shesha obsessed with shivanya's revenge, even more than shivanya? then why did she hate humans so much that she could not differentiate between good and bad humans? why was she against shivanya's marriage with ritik? why did she always think that ritik is among the 5 culprits? then all of a sudden she started loving ritik, and with that intensity that she left her sister and joined hands with enemy. If you see the sequence it appears as if the character shesha had been suffering from some kind of mental disorder, lead by extreme way of thinking. This character development throughout the season is beyond logic. 

Absolutely my thoughts. They should have shown a reason for her jatred and sense of revenge which was her own and not Shivanya's ir they should have found a good reason for her hatred for humans and Ritik

They totally ruined Shesha. In the end she was neither here nor there 

An evil motive would have  been better than lust for BIL