Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~||HER STORY||~ a KR FF{reposted on d3 forum} (Page 2)

Animagus_Sirius IF-Dazzler
Animagus_Sirius
Animagus_Sirius

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
*Chapter-1*
Who the heck is she???

"Reyaansh ,reyaansh" , "Go Tigers"
I can hear the crowd cheering for our team making me more anxious than i am already.This is the final match of the league , we are in the dressing room waiting for our inning to start.Chasing 191 runs target is not a piece of cake.

"Where the heck is Swayam??"  
Nilesh,our teammate asked.It was only then i realised that our captain Swayam is missing.

"I don't know,Man. He looked lost and distracted earlier too" 
I stated a bit worried about it.

"I should go and find him" 
With that i began walking towards the backside area ,it abandoned.This is too much , now he is being irresponsible .

"What do you mean you can't find her ?"  
I stopped and started following this voice and there he was standing behind a rusty cupboard talking or more like scolding somebody.

"Hey man!! What the hell are you doing here?" 
He stiffened hearing my voice.Woah! that's new.

"Nothing just talking to a friend" 
His unusually calm tone made me more suspicious.But i decided against it.

"That's not it Sway, you just looked like i've caught you making out with my gf and to begin with i don't even have a gf"
 I stated keeping my voice strict and serious.Listening to this he burst out laughing ,even i could'nt hold it anymore hence joined him.

"But seriously dude i've known you for straight 4 years, don't you think i know you better than that.So don't lie" I said on a serious note.

"It's nothing rey ,don't stress about it" Sincerity oozed from his voice."Now come on we have a game to finish" With that we walked toward the dressing room

*Dressing Room*

I was ready with my bat and helmet and swayam was giving a pep talk to the team.

"Rey, nil will be opening with you today" 
Swayam's voice boomed in the dressing room.I nodded in his direction agreeing with his decision

*On Field*

"Damn it!!!" 
Another dot ball, we can't afford it.What the hell is Swayam doing.We are already 6 wickets down.I am on 81 whereas swayam's on 43.I walked towards Swayam.

"Dude, What are you thinking.Concentrate on game yarr" 
I hissed at him.He seems distracted , we have to make 12 runs in 5 balls.

"Wait, wait,wait !! Who do we have in the VIP box ?? Superstar Vikramjeet Singh with Billionaire Arjun Khanna" Commentator no.1's voice boomed in the stadium.I looked at big screen showing Vicky and Juno ,whom i might add are our best friend but what caught my is the girl entering with them.Her steely cold grey orbs glaring at the camera, her beautiful face completely expressionless.

"Who is this lucky girl ,who happen to catch the attention ofthe two most wanted bachelors" Commentator 2 voiced out his thoughts which were pretty similar to mine.I turned to Swayam only to find him gazing toward the girl in an adoring way.Wait!! Is Swayam cheating on Sharon.No, that's not possible they are together for almost 6 years.I shake my head to clear unwanted thoughts and snapped my fingers at Sway.

"Dude ,focus"
Saying that i went to my side.
Bowler bowled the next ball which hit Swaym's bat with such a force that it went flying straight to the boundary, scoring a six.That's good just 6 runs more.
With another six on the next ball we managed to win the match and Swayam completed his half-century as well.He waved his bat at crowd or more specifically at the mysterious girl.Oh uh.Now i need to ask him about his MIA trips , lost nature and this girl.

"Sway ,i want to ask you something" 
I asked as We were walking back to the pavilion.

"Um not now Rey .Actually i have to meet someone." A thoughtful emotion crossed his face."Wait, i want you to meet this person too" He smiled saying this.

"Uh !!ME.Why??" 
Iwas unsure as why he want me to meet someone.

"Just come" 
He went ahead of him but instead of going to the dressing room he went to the VIP box with me hot on his tail.There were Vicky and Arjun with their backs facing us and standing either side of that girl like bodyguards.

"Tiger" 
Swayam said so softly that i almost missed it.They all three turned to us.Swayam spread his arms and moved forward to hug that girl.

"No no.Don't even think about it ,Sway.You are all sweaty" That girl whose name is still a mystery wrinkled her nose.
Swayam pouted and pretended to be wounded and then suddenly crashed into her , engulfing her in a bear hug.

"I missed u" 
He breathed.

" Missed u too"
Came her muffled voice.

"Ah!! old good time" 
Arjun remarked.
There was only one thing running in my mind and that was 'Who the heck is she'.

So here is the first chapter.
Let me know if u liked it or not

Love
A

Edited by SilverDreams - 30 April 2016 at 5:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi_17alisha_arshanewmoon18-PyaariBhootni-

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
superb