India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Please don't slam negativity with negativity

iota Senior Member
iota
iota

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I am not taking any extreme stance about the current track in TEI. I know that things will get better, but I sure do not like what's happening right now. I am in a turning point in my life where things are changing (both good and bad), and yesterday's episode actually got me depressed and made me cry. I cannot forget the look Yuvi gave Twinkle when he opened the door of the hotel room, and it's the most disturbing scene I have seen on TEI, maybe even worse than the farmhouse incident.

I know there are people who are forever optimistic about everything and people who are always skeptical. Trust me, I am neither, or a little bit of both. But I don't think it is fair to be rude to people on either side. There will be ups and downs in the show, and people will cry and laugh, get angry and get happy, get disgusted and get motivated. It just shows how much we all love TEI and how much we are affected by it. At the end of it all, we are one team where each individual is entitled to his/her opinions but we have a common goal - TwiNj forever. Let's just not forget that and be sympathetic to the people who are not liking this track, and try to understand them and console them. Let's not be rude to each other, and not slam negativity with negativity.

Peace to all!

Edited by iota - 26 April 2016 at 11:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanCloudy_Noonroshni101SweetSautwinjlover9hazatay-rockkskardookstikitTranquility123ChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Finally someone spoke without being rude and trying to slam ppl with their opinion and calling them negative and branding them now this is what i appreciate atleast  , ppl need to understand others view point before slamming and calling them negative spreaders and what not 
Thank you for voicing out so well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFaniota

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah we want twinj forever. Peace. I am in team twinj. Three cheers for twinj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iota

kingmessi Senior Member
kingmessi
kingmessi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Differing opinions are understandable and absolutely valid, I think what I'm a little tired of (not speaking for others as I'm not sure about them) is the fact that the same people react the same when a new track starts going awry, like they'll say a combination of
a) the show is ruined
b) Twinj is being ruined
c) TEI is going the Ekta way
d) YuvLe marriage will happen now

and finally

e) that they're gonna quit the show

then couple of days later when none of the above happens they are back on the forum and still watching the show. And then the next track starts and the cycle continues. THIS if what, at least I, am a little tired of seeing LOL It's not the differing reactions/opinions with regards to the track, it's the fact that the same people are constantly jumping to the same 'negative' conclusions every single time.

Not pointing any fingers, before someone comes at me lol. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101iota-WalkThatWay-...Shakti...Tranquility123Snowflake0923tikit-sumaiya-countingstarzIansomer1.Khamosh.

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

Differing opinions are understandable and absolutely valid, I think what I'm a little tired of (not speaking for others as I'm not sure about them) is the fact that the same people react the same when a new track starts going awry, like they'll say a combination of
a) the show is ruined
b) Twinj is being ruined
c) TEI is going the Ekta way
d) YuvLe marriage will happen now

and finally

e) that they're gonna quit the show

then couple of days later when none of the above happens they are back on the forum and still watching the show. And then the next track starts and the cycle continues. THIS if what, at least I, am a little tired of seeing LOL It's not the differing reactions/opinions with regards to the track, it's the fact that the same people are constantly jumping to the same 'negative' conclusions every single time.

Not pointing any fingers, before someone comes at me lol. 

I could not have said it better myself. Clap

It's not about having a difference of opinion, it's about people constantly jumping the "I'm quitting the show" bandwagon every 2 episodes and making threats of leaving which they never do, which makes the forum a rather unpleasant place for people like myself, who just want a break from our everyday stress filled lives. 

The current track upsetting you is something I can understand and thank you for putting your feelings across without sounding like a 5 year old child who didn't get their chocolate today. I haven't watched the episode myself, albeit for academic reasons, but I don't think I could've watched that scene with a sane mind to begin with. It is disturbing, you're right and its every woman's nightmare quite frankly. I know what you mean about Yuvi's look because I've seen pics and that was enough to make me feel sick. I'd honestly suggest that you don't watch the next couple of episodes if it affects you so badly and catch up with them when you know how the track concludes instead.

Take care! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kingmessiiota-sumaiya-tikit

iota Senior Member
iota
iota

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for understanding. TwiNj is the end game, and that will never change. I just need to skip a few episodes for now, for my own peace of mind. But I will be here on this forum 100 times a day! SmileSmileSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top