Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

manan ff - ENTWINED FATE ch 5 updated pg - 13 (Page 5)

sws2 IF-Dazzler
sws2
sws2

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Seems like a Manan mystery 
Getting a feeling that sir is Manik here
Story seems really interesting
Thanks for pm
Smile

Heatsha8176 IF-Rockerz
Heatsha8176
Heatsha8176

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
interesting start
so Nandini has a bodyguard named Max
shes gotta keep a low profile
n by looks of it Shahid is the middle man between Nandini n Manik???
poor guy gets threatened to be fired every time our mystery boss doesn't like what Nandini is doing
looking forward to story continuing
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
riyaparo IF-Dazzler
riyaparo
riyaparo

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
nice start
continue soon
Sweetsuraiya2 Senior Member
Sweetsuraiya2
Sweetsuraiya2

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Love_Queen Senior Member
Love_Queen
Love_Queen

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Interesting
Nice start dear

But its quite confusing

Thanks for the pm

Waiting for the next update
Update soon dear
591994 Goldie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Omg dear...this is indeed an interesting story...will love to read it more n more... Plzz...pm me too fr both the stories...i'm following the other one frm quite a time n commentin also bt never asked fr pm as i thought i won't be able to becomea loyal reader as i don't trust myself on comments like i will give it everytime or not...bt plzz...this time i don't want to miss it by checking it later... I hve sent u a buddy request already... Thanku... Will be waiting fr next... Cont. Soon.. Byee...tc...
shalini16gupta Senior Member
shalini16gupta
shalini16gupta

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Story seems interesting n update was awesome.
Continue soon.
richa002 Senior Member
richa002
richa002

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Recap - intro of nandini murthy

So here goes next..

A 6'1" pale white skinned handsome and dashing man was walking through the busy airport towards the counter..he has the exravagnent aura around him from which anyone can get intimidated..he doesnt need to tell anyone to make a way for him..because of his personality and the superior aura around him everyone give him a way without any problem..he has a sharp jawline and high cheek bones..his brown orbs are as deep as ocean..his walk is like a super model walking on the ramp..

Every girls around him was going gaga over him but he didnt pay any attention to them..he walked out of the airport as if no one exists around him..suddenly he was surrounded by the impatient reporters who were waiting for him from more than an hour.. the four men in black uniform came and started protecting him from the reporters..

" mr.malhotra..how was your business deal??" " mr. Malhotra..we have heard about your new project..please tell us something about it.." " hamne suna hai aapka affair kisi lauren naam ki model se chal raha hai..kya yeh sach hai?? " and thats it..a few seconds ago every reports were shooting question at that man..but after that particular question there was pin drop silence and that man finally turned to that reporter and glared at him..

" hey you..come here.." That man called the reporter in his ice cold voice..the reporter came forward..anyone can say looking at him that he is shaking with fear..
" i dont have time for any random girl and random flings..so next time aise question raise karne se pehle apne facts clear kar lena..get it?? " he spoke in his colder than the ice voice..and that reporters nodded shakily..

So he is none other than manik malhotra..he can be described in only one word and that is ARROGANCE ..manik 's middle name is arrogance..
He is owner of the NM industries..this industry works in most of the fields..no doubt it was started by his dad and bade papa but today this industry is on the height that his dad and bade papa would have never imagined..it is because of all the hardwork and talent of manik malhotra..

Manik malhotra is multi talented person..he is not only a successful business man but also the rockstar..he is a singer..he leads the band named FAB5..he is lead guitarist and vocalist of the band..

He was only of 19 years old when his parents died..and all the responsibilities of the business came on him..his innocence was snatched from him way before the time..uska bachpan duniya ki reality mein bhut pehle kho gya tha when he was of only 12 years old child because of one tragedy..his parents rohan and nyonika malhotra were very lovely human being..and he was an apple of the eyes of his bade papa..

And now he is of 24 years old the most eligible bachelor of the india..but he has no intention to settle down in his life..

He walked towards his driver where one other person was also standing, waiting for him..
" mr. Khurana..have you appointed my secretary?? " he asked in his business like tone.." Yes sir..it is done.." He nodded at him..
" i hope this time you have appointed someone efficient..because i dont want any goofups in my work.." He spoke in no nonsense tone..
" yes sir..this time she is very efficient..and her name is.." But manik cut him off.." I dont need to know name..i just need perfection in work..show me the presentation on oberois deal..in my car..right now.." He ordered mr.khurana..
" but sir..main apni car leke aaya hoon..so.." But manik cut him off again.." Mr. Khurana i hope you know..i dont hear a word "NO"..and aapko aapki job pyari hai then follow me..after the work you can pick up your car from here.." He ordered him and sat in to the back seat of an audi R8..and mr.khurana also sat beside him to show him the presentation..

Manik malhotra works like a machine..after the flight of more than 18 hours he is directly going to his office..he entered into the posh building on which logo of NM was drawn..

When he entered everyone stood up to greet him but without giving them any attention he entered into the lift with mr.khurana..and pressed the button of top floor..after few minutes when lift stopped he entered into corridor which leads to the five cabins and one cabin under construction.. He entered into the biggest cabin but what he saw made his blood boiled..the cabin was full of scattered papers and files..

He shouted on top of his voice.." Mr. Khurana whats this?? " mr.khurana rushed to him and saw.." Sorry sir..today is the first day of your secretary..so she doesnt know about her work..so.." He stammered..

" i told you..i dont like lazy employees..she should know what is the work before joining the office..i want this cabin clean in 15 minutes.." And he stormed towards the one of the small cabin..

" navya..give me the keys of cabir's cabin.." He told a girl little politely..
" sure..sir how was the deal?? " she asked him with beautiful smile..
" it was good..we got the deal.." He gave her small smile..manik malhotra respects the hard work..and navya naveli is one of the hard working employee of his office..she is secretary of cabir dhawan..
" congratulation sir.." She smiled brightly at him..navya naveli knows that manik malhotra is very arrogant man..but she also knows that he values the hard work..and what more an employee wants from the employer..respect and salary..which both she gets from him..

After the tiring work of more than three hours..and tiring journey..manik was resting on the couch when someone waltzed into his cabin..and he knew only one person has the guts to come into his cabin without knock..

cabir..cabir dhawan..his best friend cum brother.. C.E.O of NM industries and also drummer in the fab5 band..he knows deepest and darkest secrets of manik's life..if manik trusts someone blindly then it is cabir..cabir knows how manik's brain works..and what his heart wants..he is also of 24 years old..manik knows cabir from when he was of 12 years old..cabir walked into manik 's life when he was at his lowest..manik came to mumbai when he was of 12 years old and cabir was his neighbour..manik hated cabir at the biginning because of his lively nature and extra talkative personality..but after cabir's more than 2 years of pesteration they became buddies for life..

" manik, what is wrong with you?? Tu london se aake direct office aa gya..aur tune rest bhi nahi kiya.." Cabir scolded manik..if anyone can scold manik then it is cabir..
" aaj oberois ki deal ke liye conference thi and i couldnt postpone it..aur tujhe aaj saare arrangements bhi to karne the so i thought main attend kar leta hoon.." He replied in heavy voice ..anyone can say looking into his eyes that he needs sleep more than anything..

"You knew hamari flight hai..in just two hours..right?? Then how can you stay without rest.. manik, are you excited for this journey?? " manik was looking like a zombie just few minutes ago..there was not any expression on his face..but after listening to cabir..his eyes got its shine back..and small smile appeared on his lips...

So here is the second part of the story..i hope you guys liked it..if yes then like and comment..and tell me about your thoughts...

Thank you..love you all..

Edited by richa002 - 29 April 2016 at 5:15am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbpranajswaraguravmariam113cuteeeeeCantabilAnnapurohitindrani21decpriyanka.muthamishtii2zam52angelswetagurl_coolSangaviRidzKhambhatikewlgirlmomy290691farhana12Parthniti_mananlissy16princess08gracyparmarpuzzzLove_QueenmylifeplfPrinceraj1425ac2000Sandhya098ROOP0605thamannamanan1pinku04CookiCooldude101soothupayal94mehak_ahujamanya_189sws2riyaparoabsnadsHeatsha8176rockstarlover

Go to top