Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

manan ff - ENTWINED FATE ch 5 updated pg - 13 (Page 4)

richa002 Senior Member
richa002
richa002

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hello my lovely readers , i am really glad you guys liked the cocept of the story..i wont disappoint you all..just give me motivation with your lovely comments..
So here i am with the first part of the story..i hope you guys will like it..give me your review in the comments..what you liked and what not..waiting for your response...
Thank you..

So here goes next...

Dehradun..

Its night time..thunders are striking as if something terrible is going to happen..heavy rain is pouring like cats and dogs..nothing seems good..because of downpour anyone can hardly see anything clearly..and on the worst side there is not even a single light on the highway..moon and stars are also hiding themselves from the wrath of rain..

Suddenly a car appears from no where in the high speed and a heavy loaded truck bhind it..as if they are racing..but no one knew that truck driver is in no mood for the race but the accident or say murder..the truck in full speed collided with the car and car literally flied from its spot and turned upside down in the air..a girl around age of 5 to 6 years fell outside the car injured..but the car fell away from her fortunately..and blasted..because of high intensity of the blast anyone can guess whoever was in the car is no more..but the child who fell from the car is wailing loudly on the middle of the road..she started crying loudly for her loss..

" nandini..nandini..open your eyes..its just nightmare..come on open your eyes.." Someone is trying to call me..but i am paralised..i can hear someone..but the scene in front of me is not fading..i want to get away from it..but i cant... i feel as if they are calling for me to help..

Suddenly i felt water on my face and finally i am awake.." Oh my god...nandini it must be so terrifying you are sweating like a dog.." My room mate exclaimed in despair..
" ya..it was horrific.." I tried to smile at her.." So what was this time?? Where were you trapped?? " she asked me curiously..
" Not trapped..someone was chasing me " i told her disinterestedly..

" i cant believe..you are so crazy..tumhe roz alag alag nightmares aate hai..and its really weird.." She laughed on me..

" Yeah..its really weird.." Its not weird..because i always lie to her..i always have same nightmare..and its not some stupid nightmare..its reality..which haunts me for forever..i cant tell her it..because i am not allowed to tell anyone anything about me..its already 6 am..i wont be able to sleep anymore..

" nandini, as usual you wont sleep..but i need to sleep..so good night babe.." She went to her bed to sleep..
" good morning..riya.." I called her from behind and she laughed..she is really great girl and great friend of mine.. i really dont like when i had to lie to her..my morning always starts with the lie..i am a bloody lier..

I got out of the bed and went to the balcony of my room..dehradun is the city where whether always amazes you..and from my balcony i can always see sunrise and sunset..it is the most beautiful thing to witness and thats why i love this city..always peaceful and always beautiful...

Hey!! i didnt introduce myself..did i??..anyway now i am doing that.. I am NANDINI MURTHY..i am 19 years old..and i am here for the study..my life in the dehradun is full of lies..because no one is supposed to know anything about me..so how can you expect me to tell you more about myself ..anyway chuck it..i am used to it now..

And there he stood one of the lie of life.." MAX " he saw me..so i waved at him to irritate him..he turned around showing me his back..and chuckled escaped from my lips..i always wave at him and he always shows me his back..its like our routine..

You all must be thinking who is max, right??..he is my bodyguard..he is not supposed to talk to me..he is just supposed to watch over me..watch over my every movement..everyone in the college thinks he is in love with me..thats why he stays around me always..and i never corrected anyone because no one is supposed to know that he is my bodyguard..and it helps when he is ordered to stay 10 feets away from me always..when some one says bodyguard..everyone will imagine him to be tall, dark and with musceles..no they are wrong..max is super tall with the hight of 6'5"..pale white skin..and very fit and handsome..after this description i am sure every girl will want him to be their boyfriend...but not me..because i know how ruthless he can be..

" nandini..your phone is ringing from last five minutes..please pick up..its so irritating.." Riya shouted from behind..i went into the room to blast a person who is calling me early in the morning..ohh..no not again..what does he want from me now..
I picked up the call and blasted at him..
" shahid, what do you want now?? " i barked at him.." Mam..please resign from the job you are doing from last week.." He pleaded me.." No..i am not going to do that..tell your SIR " i denied him.." Mam..please do that..otherwise meri job chali jayegi.." He again pleaded me..fear was clearly evident in his voice..i sighed.." Fine..i will do that..and you are calling me early in the morning to tell me this?? I was sleeping peacefully.." I dont want anyone to lose job because of me but I lied to him about sleeping to guilt trip him because this is the 9th job i will have to resign because of his stupid job..

" mam..i am sorry..but jab maine max ko call kiya tha to ask aap jagi ki nahi..tou max told me that you are awake..i am sorry..max lied to me..i will tell sir about his lie..i am sure sir will see into it.." Ohh god this guy is no.1 chamcha for sure..
" fine..i was awake..dont tell your sir about max..otherwise i am sure mujhe kuchh karna padega jo main nahi chahti for max 's job.." I really feels sometime inn sabki job ka theka maine le kar rakha hai..

" ab aur kuchh aapka kehna baki na ho to main phone rakh sakti hoon?? Sahid sir?? " i asked him sarcastically..
" mam..dont call me sir ..warna sir mujhe job se nikal denge.." Ohh my god how dumb he is..
" fine..aur kuchh baki hai?? " i asked him directly..
" yes mam..aaj sir dehradun aa rahe hai aapse milne ke liye.. at sharp 4 pm unki flight land hogi..i will msg his whereabouts to you..you will have to meet him at sharp 6 pm and dinner is with him today.." What the hell..why is he coming here?? I cut the call without giving any reply..

I have a nasty feeling something bad is going to happen..i hope ayappa kuchh galat na ho..

i was lost in my thoughts when i felt someone was tapping on my shoulder..i turned around riya was looking at me worriedly..
" what happened??where are you lost?? " she raised her eyebrow at me..
" nothing..i was just thinking about aaj ke classes.." I gave some stupid lame excuse..

" nandini..achha tell me na..shahid kon hai?? " how does she know about shahid?? I never told her..i have to lie again..
" shahid?? Who?? I dont know any shahid.." I feigned innocense as if i dont kniw anything what she is talking about..but she narrowed her eyes at me..

" dont lie..i have seen you so many times talking with him..even i had read some of the messages also like mam your account has been credited, mam u need to go to shopping, mam you wont go for movie, mam you wont go for disco..etc, etc.. I am not blind ok??he cant be your boyfriend..i know that..but tell me na..who is he? "
She read all those messages..damn..what will i tell her now??

" riya..you know..i cant tell you anything.." I pleaded her with my eyes to understand..
" fine..dont tell me..i cant beleive you still dont trust me..nandini we are room mates and friends from last 6 years..i hardly know anything about you..come on yaar tell me at least something about you.." She got annoyed on me again..aisa nahi hai i dont trust her..but i cant tell her anything..

" achha..lets make a deal..today you can ask me anything but only one question..i will answer it honestly..tumhe question sochne ke liye i will give you whole day..ok?? " i told her and she got happy..
" Wow..thats really cool..waise tonight we are going for a clubbing..lets decide dresses for us..then hame college bhi tou jana hai.." I am really a very bad friend..she hadnt complained in these 6 years about anything though she knows nothing about me..she is really great friend..and again i am going to hurt her by cancelling her plan..

" umm..riya.. We cant go tonight for clubbing..i have other plan.. Sorry" she again narrowed her eyes at me..
" other plan?? Bahane mat banao yar..tumhara yeh jo other plan hai woh month mein ek baar aata hai..and it has been only 15 days of your other plan..so dont..mujhe kuchh nahi sunna..we are going its final.." She is so sturbbon..
" riya..main bahana nahi bana rahi hoon..its truth.." I hope woh maan jaye.

" Fine..i know nandini tum every month in " your so called other plan " kisise milne jati ho..so i want to ask you the question which you gave me liberty to ask..kya aaj tum wahi person se milne jaa rahi ho?? " she asked me curiously..she is really observant..use bina bataye bhut kuchh pata hota hai..

" no..today i am seeing other person.." I answered truthfully..
" ok..tou tum har baar kisse milne jati ho?? " she asked me again..and she deserves an answer..but i will give her vague one.." Main har baar apne best friend se milne jati hu..he is my friend " i smiled fondly at his memory..
" really?? Mujhe nahi pata tha dehradun main tumhara koi aur friend bhi rehta hai..anyway tell me aaj kisse milne ja rahi ho?? " now this question i am not supposed to answer..
" mera friend dehradun main nahi rehta..and i have already answered your 3 questions so aage..i am not going to answer...so lets get ready for the college.." I told her and entered into the washroom before she can ask me any further..

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbteerakshaRitzeeejaaniya13Sakshi1717mashuMourvimariam113asma_fatima2898cuteeeeeCantabilAnnapurohitangelswetaindrani21decam52mishtii2zgurl_coolhs77love_swayamSangavikewlgirlmomy290691farhana12ritzsubu1204AmbyrocksMSIKuraPrinceraj1425gracyparmarSweetsuraiya2princess08Pooja2899elsaannareet0143Love_Queenac2000mylifeplfSandhya098ROOP0605thamannamanan1Vidhiarora1CookiCooldude101soothupayal94mehak_ahujamanya_189sws2absnadsHeatsha8176rockstarlover

reet0143 Senior Member
reet0143
reet0143

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
LOVED IT...
EVERUTHING IS A MYSTERY...

NANU KYUN KUCH NAHI BATATI APNE BARE MEIN

AND KON A RAHA HAI USSE MILNE...

REALLY INTERESTING

UPDATE SOON
Sandhya098 Senior Member
Sandhya098
Sandhya098

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Hey dear... 
So suspenseful it is... 

Loved it... 

Poor shahid... 

Such a mystery... 

Ria is a good friend... 

Maybe nandu is going to meet manik... 

Continue soon eagerly waiting...
daddysjaan Senior Member
daddysjaan
daddysjaan

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wow... nice concept.. so many things r hidden.. who is nandini? who is max? whom she gonna meet?
mehak_ahuja IF-Dazzler
mehak_ahuja
mehak_ahuja

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
So so so intersting...
Suspense Edna saara ... 
Loving it...

Thanxx for the pm
:))
rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover