Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Freedom takes Principle, Principle holds Freedom (Page 2)

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Thanks pom. Actually I wanted to write on all episodes. Didn't get time. Big smile

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I liked the episode, thank God no one tried to question Swa's character. Bundelas anger was completely justified. Felt a little bad for HRH tho. I loved the scene where he tells her you don't have to do much, just hold my hand. Beautiful 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannatshruthiravi

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Clap exactly it was amazing ..
When Swa Entered the way Adarsh looked at that Direction to reassure that she is actually there ,when She mentioned im here for myself did u notice Hopes in Adarsh and if i was not wrong after Swa's Entry he was just looking at her forgetting world , his smile when she told about her feelings , when she claimed that she wants to Do something for him (which she will do in upcoming track ) And Then when he ask " Can u hold my Hand?"
Situation changed in a sec and when Swa hold their relation came in front of public ..
Agree with ur title &it is what happened, did u notice confidence in his face when he brought her in same place in his world & politely Refused ..
I liked this bcz no1 blamed Swa nor Vansika except suhasini (later)
Like u said when he offered whole blame comes to him and its normal no1 blames freedom but principle ..
And the way they showed Radhika's story i liked it too bcz the girl told what she actually felt and it might be happened bcz of SwAdarsh /Freedom- principle but it was like Normal drama ,real ..
Like u when i came to know Lead's name was curious to watch then it increased when i came to know that is A finite show ..
Basically i love to watch Finite shows bcz here cv got chance to show their talent/creativity/ potentiality and most importantly those shows r much better than long running shows .. I hope Star plus will launch finite show every year Wink at least in this process viewers will get relief from ...

Edited by Sana_J. - 29 April 2016 at 3:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

I liked the episode, thank God no one tried to question Swa's character. Bundelas anger was completely justified. Felt a little bad for HRH tho. I loved the scene where he tells her you don't have to do much, just hold my hand. Beautiful

Thumbs Up

Go to top