India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Freedom takes Principle, Principle holds Freedom

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
My My what was it today. When I saw the promo I was like what suicide mission. But when I saw the way story unfolded I was like ClapClapClap. Take a bow CVs. It cannot be better. I have earlier also said what attracted me to the show was the name of the protoganists freedom and principles. And today CVs delivered how they should be and what happens when they come together.
Look the screenplay. Adarsh is confused whether to put ring on Vanshika. He has moral conflict. He doesn't love the woman whom he is going to get engaged to.
In comes Swa or rather the other words Freedom asking him she wants to speak to him. The question in front of Principle is whether he wants to take the opportunity. Whether he wants to listen to his head or his heart. head or logic that says he has to have the pretense as it can embarrass the family, but it will hurt him thoroughly or heart which will also hurt him, but atleast that hurt is his choice and he can fight it out.
Freedom is always like that. It comes at a time when you have moral conflicts. And you can choose it only if you can rise above the moral conflicts, rise above the pretense society wants you to keep.

And look at the next thing. Freedom comes, she speaks only to principle and the next scene. Adarsh puts his hand forward for swa to take. Or rather Principle holds freedom in front of everyone. He holds her as his choice publicly.
Or rather Principle is able to express when freedom comes. Theory becomes reality. And when he holds her, no one could accuse freedom. Because it is he who had taken her hand publicly.

And look what Swa says. I want to do something for you and to the man who took her hand publicly in front of the world, she will prove to the world that his choice was right. She will walk the path of fire for him.

And the world of Suhasini Sinha crashes when Adarsh tells Manohar I cant do it for you. Suhas knew what her son wanted. She thought she can take it away from him. Making him do what she wants.
But then Swa came to give him what he wants. And look what happened when principle took freedom hand in the open, in public. Radhika got the courage to tell her parents she cannot marry.

That's what the combo does. Their trials , tribulations give voice to others, voice for others to express themselves. They break the existing system to herald a new one.

Edited by shruthiravi - 29 April 2016 at 3:40am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subangel6599Dumplingsanjeewi15piyushinebuspdpNiyati_21naq5-beena-moonwearerRosh4roseGarima04-Sarcy-Sana_Jannatdh19DiscoDhoklaAalina.pomegranateVIMAL.SMSoapoperasrfunaamiasManonidz

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Shruthi...When one stands up for Freedom and takes control it suffuses you with the courage to face life...The odds are all stacked up against him ...he had already admitted to him that if she doesnt speak up by tomorrow he is left with no option but to get engaged to Vanshika.
When she comes there to represent her case the world alters for him and all around him. 
The son falls in the eyes of his mom...in the eyes of bystanders but in the eyes of the brothers and their chosen ones the couple rises. The symbolise the ideal combo of the right blend of principle, freedom ,,,dream to pursue a goal and the reality of consequences you face for choosing Freedom over what  the world around dictates.
The way in which the scene unfolded was beautiful with the navarasas in the forefront.

Edited by moonwearer - 30 April 2016 at 11:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
So true. The entire sequence bw them was symbolic. The subtle change in Adarsh expressions the moment Swa made her presence felt there and the glimpse of hope in him,perhaps for his freedom from the dilemma, lead them out of the pretentious world.
And Swa confession was not romantic but it struck the chord with him. Possibly it was mere her presence; the effort she made to save their relation that Adarsh forwarded his hand to her. He knew it from that moment what his next step would be. He brought her into the same world with complete confidence and proud that Swa is his choice.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dumplingshruthiravi

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Your analysis is always spot on shruthi!! I agree when he asked her to hold his hand that said a lot. He took charge from there on. 
Swadheenta's unromantic confession was very well done. No confession has been like that till date on tv. I love what CV's have come up with. In the 1st episode AS said "kis bande ke freedom deilwane aayi hai yeh" and she gave him freedom from pretentious life what he was living.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMshruthiravi

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
What a Pov! You have made such great analysis!
Hatsoff dear Clap
You have penned down everything so properly! Principles and Freedom go hand in hand! And when the 2 unite, its magic Wink
Love Swadarsh and even love it more the way Harshad-Tridha have portrayed Day Dreaming

shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Exactly that unromantic confession was so natural. And I just want to tell CVs please TRP aunty ke peeche math jaavo. There are audience who are drooling over the story, drooling over screen play and dahleez will be a hit if you just stick to the script. I guess all thinking audience will agree with me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dumplingnebumoonwearer

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis... Yes, what a deadly combo Freedom and Principles will be. They will always uphold each other, and will provide a means for others to follow. Yesterday was a follow-up with Radhika standing up for herself. The  minute principle even expressed his love for freedom, Jaya and Jaidev's life started to change too.
I really hope they stick to the script and not TRP's. I was in love with the way Adarsh confessed - Ek taraf Khuda gawa tha, aur doosri taraf woh kabootar... simple splendid... but yesterday, Swadheenta topped it. The confession was so heart felt... Couldn't help the smile when Adarsh said "kamaal ki unromantic ho yaar". Simply loved it. 

shruthiravi

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I was hoping you would write something about yesterday's dhamakadar episode and you did, YAYBig smile
this entire sequence seemed like a suicide mission+trainwreck but thankfully, CV's proved me wrong. it was one hell of a episode, and a complete nail biter till the end. from the time freedom gave principle her hand, adarsh had the conviction and confidence to finally make a choice.

shruthiravi

Go to top