India-Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Epic Epic.... Just Epic !!!

mustafa786 Senior Member
mustafa786
mustafa786

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Sid was brought as an young Ashok and his part was always going to End someday. Its sad that after this week, we will never-ever be able to watch Sid as Ashok CryCryCry.

But CVs have saved the Best for the End. Yesterday, Sid was just awesome. The entire Action sequence was just EpicClapClapClap. I am glad that Sid had a farewell with a Bang. Its not that Sid wasn't good before, but this have to be the best. I wonder how come he is so talented despite of being so young.

From Breaking the Prison till the end of episode, he just nailed it. Not only the soldiers but even Nayak and Bindu looked very ordinary in front of him. And his Bloody Mouth was perfect for complement his anger.
 He will definitely be badly missed.

Now that he have already shown us what Chand Ashok would be like, It will be a big challenge for Mohit to continue his legacy !!!

Edited by mustafa786 - 26 April 2016 at 10:56pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

birdi0518kinara.saralovyouallCshafkatvidhu22rosecutieabiarielcherrynicolemAahana.Capricorn_Blushaparupanathpearl100Proud-IndiaDilBanjara

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I know, right?? Sid is just soo talented,m he was amazing in the action sequences today, it will be hard for Mohit to continue this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mustafa786

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Even 4 the worlds actor it will challenging to step in to the  shoes of sidShocked yesterday he stole the showClapClap, i didnt even blink  while he was beating sushimWink,
everybody was hell scared before chand ashokLOL  

Edited by fairyabi - 27 April 2016 at 12:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mustafa786

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mustafa786

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Sid was brought as an young Ashok and his part was always going to End someday. Its sad that after this week, we will never-ever be able to watch Sid as Ashok CryCryCry.

But CVs have saved the Best for the End. Yesterday, Sid was just awesome. The entire Action sequence was just EpicClapClapClap. I am glad that Sid had a farewell with a Bang. Its not that Sid wasn't good before, but this have to be the best. I wonder how come he is so talented despite of being so young.

From Breaking the Prison till the end of episode, he just nailed it. Not only the soldiers but even Nayak and Bindu looked very ordinary in front of him. And his Bloody Mouth was perfect for complement his anger.</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">He will definitely be badly missed.</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">

Now that he have already shown us what Chand Ashok would be like, It will be a big challenge for Mohit to continue his legacy !!!</font>

This was d best episode ever in CAS
Mohit has big responsibility on his shoulders
CAS is d only show on colors which the male audience can enjoy
aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mustafa786

Sid was brought as an young Ashok and his part was always going to End someday. Its sad that after this week, we will never-ever be able to watch Sid as Ashok CryCryCry.

From Breaking the Prison till the end of episode, he just nailed it. Not only the soldiers but even Nayak and Bindu looked very ordinary in front of him. And his Bloody Mouth was perfect for complement his anger.
 He will definitely be badly missed.

Now that he have already shown us what Chand Ashok would be like, It will be a big challenge for Mohit to continue his legacy !!!
.    SmileFriend,yes I very much agree with u for Sid's part,but I can assure you that the makers have selected the best actor for the role of elder Ashoka.Mohit showed his flawless chand avatars as Veerbhadra after Sati's death,Aghora roop during the Mahakaali track,Played evil and grey characters like Jallandhar and Lohitang,all in one show one DKDM.He won the best actor as well as the best actor in negative role in the three running years of DKDM.Also,his name has been added in the Limca book of records for playing the 52 avatars of Shiva.So the makers have brought the best person as Sid's successor.Since its Mohit Raina,you guys can expect more blastsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mustafa786DilBanjara

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
This was Siddharth's BESTESTTT performance !!!!Star
What expressions man usse dekhke sab bhai bhet hoagye the LOL Simply Superb ...This is for SidClap Clap ClapClapClapJItna taref karun utna kam hai...I'm glad  his entry and his exit shall be remembered forever...no words to describe his performance.Sid shall be Immensly missed after such a performance. CV's have given us the best episode after such a long time. Its worth watching 100 times.

Edited by pearl100 - 27 April 2016 at 3:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mustafa786rosecutieAahana.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I was also so amazed by this young man's (can't little boy anymore!) acting. He's always done a fantastic job, but this episode really showed his strength as an actor. I really found myself believing that he is Ashoka. Such an amazing job, and our post-leap actor has some very big shoes to fill!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top