Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New OLV-27/4/2016 (Page 6)

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

Originally posted by kavi4u

I have a feeling that after face-off...Ishita will pretend to be married to Machchar Mani...

That will be hilarious...logically without giving divorce to raman she can't marry anyone and raman believing it will be even more illogical. But we know Cvs can show anything for dramaD'oh

I really hope CVs don't show mu and that bullshit cos I mean there's so much better that they can choose to show if they will Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ramishiGBSC-AngryBird-Guguminti

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani_divan

Originally posted by swatica

I fear aftr face off... ishita wud again try to do d same wat she did b4..
as she alrdy said to ishita dat majburi main ji rahi hu... jeena nhi chahti..
eithr suicide or run away again...

this time she will run away from everyone.

ds tym he vl might alos run behind her...
if dey dnt wish to repeat wat led to leap..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaLove9-AngryBird--K.13-

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Wow! What an actor KP is?
His expressions after Adi went from there are too good.. Raman is nearing his breaking point & after seeing Ishita, 'wildfire' RKB gonna burn everything which comes in his way...LOL

Yes ..yhm is blessed to have KP playing RKB...his s expressions take the character to a different level all together. .his eyes n face speaks more than his dialogues. .better still KP is able to give voice to RKBS inner thoughts even when he actually mouths the rudest of lines...truly a find!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KaruSushsarath12700GBSC-AngryBird-svati12-K.13-kaa1202Gugumintigargpoo

sindhu.kashyup Senior Member
sindhu.kashyup
sindhu.kashyup

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that after face-off...Ishita will pretend to be married to Machchar Mani...
That will be hilarious...logically without giving divorce to raman she can't marry anyone and raman believing it will be even more illogical. But we know Cvs can show anything for dramaD'oh
I really hope such sort of thing doesn't happen bcos after face off I am sure he will be still angry on ishita or now he is guilty and  it may turn to anger once if he sees her with mani shani and he can't bear shani  so definitely by hook or crook he will never let her leave or go away from him and mean while ruhi truth will be out and in that process they will come close.xena can't do anything bcos in one of spoilers they said adi along with aliya and pihu may reunite ishra that means adi will inform pihu abt ishita...just chill till face off happens pace will be slow 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ramishi-K.13-

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu.kashyup

I really hope such sort of thing doesn't happen bcos after face off I am sure he will be still angry on ishita or now he is guilty and  it may turn to anger once if he sees her with mani shani and he can't bear shani  so definitely by hook or crook he will never let her leave or go away from him and mean while ruhi truth will be out and in that process they will come close.xena can't do anything bcos in one of spoilers they said adi along with aliya and pihu may reunite ishra that means adi will inform pihu abt ishita...just chill till face off happens pace will be slow 
Agree. One thing i am sure about that this time he won't let her go no matter how he treats her

Edited by ramishi - 27 April 2016 at 12:57am
Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Breaking point me he will see Ishu, and with machar miku shagy around things will worsen. Both IshRa will get different picture of their state n one will get angry n the other will try to run away. Oh yeah, I hope cvs R really not willing to give it a forced comedy touch n ruin the whole essense, cuz Old YHM has gone now comedy in such serious stuffs will only kill the essence. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarath12700ramishiGBSC-AngryBird--K.13-

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I'm dreading they're gonna botch up the climax. I hope not Ouch
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Waiting for FACE OFF PROMO..

in ds week no promo as yet..
last week hijack.. a week b4 last ws ishraru..
WAT NEXT ?

hope sum promo cums...
so v cud knw wat is upcomin...
kiska face off...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya-K.13-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index