India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New OLV-27/4/2016 (Page 4)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Di did wat is needed to shake him n let him face his deeds so dat he overcums frm it too..
d more he vl push raman.. more chances wud b to get wat he actually feeels..
wich is guilt n nt hatred actually..

on one side ishita has accepted n is burdened by d guilt of ruhi's death..
on other side raman is nt accepting on face bt deep down he too knws n is burdened by guilt of ishita's n ruhi's death..

nw adi is pushing him frm d seat he is sitting to floor so he falls n accepts..
Im happy adi did ds...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy_rinksDivSoumyaLove9loveruhi-AngryBird--K.13-GugumintigargpooSri1091

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
What people wants raman to do once he sees Ishu has been lying to all his famili members, him n staying with her bestie for WHOLE 7YEARS, not even caring for her Own biological daughter ?? Be understandable. 
Understanding ?? Which is itself a strange Word in IshRa relation (Thanks to cvs) MU karna inke Khun me hai, like how she believed shagy married him just seeing sindoor. Like how Mihika idiot didnt tell her the truth nor did she ask. 

Coming to Raman, I have No idea what actually to make out LOL His character is having so much stability or consistency
He Shouts at his mother but saves a stranger
He loves pihu but distanced Adi from himself which makes absolutely No sense 
Him Hating Ishita because she Left him n didnt "understand" him (which he thought only she can)will only be a little valid well if its hurt more than hatred or else No reason will make any sense. But still cvs can u give a Monologue of Raman atleast so that we can connect with him n not imagine things according to Our own Likes/dislikes.

P.S : They are leads so even if both r total incompatible, they will unite LOL n well balaji ka koi couple real lyf me tikne wala nahi. 

P.S.S: The only thing stable post leap n will always be the same is Raman's bitter Tongue n Ishita's Dusro ki fatto me tang adana so that Ekku baby can prolooong this twist n bring lot more 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Mona-ramishi-AngryBird-gargpoo-K.13-Sri1091svati12

nikichatz1 Groupbie
nikichatz1
nikichatz1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Tell me I'm crazy but I really love this papa vs beta..LOL

So adi thinks that his papa hates ishima therefore he doesn't want to reveal the truth of ishita being alive to him. Arey beta, just say it once your papa will forget abt the whole world and once he founds  her I'm sure he will never let her go.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Hope he drinks after this and meets ishita in drunken state

It would be amazing scene
daaru is bad fr health
bt still we all want puttar to have daaru Cry
plzz puttar pee lo
i too want him to drink...daaru pike uske emotions nikalte hai...
Bt yaar he threw the table ...daaru b gira diii LOL

Love9

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Wow! What an actor KP is?
His expressions after Adi went from there are too good.. Raman is nearing his breaking point & after seeing Ishita, 'wildfire' RKB gonna burn everything which comes in his way...LOL

Edited by kaa1202 - 27 April 2016 at 12:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaLove9sarsyedishitaruhiramishi-AngryBird-bscorp13UmeraTariq-K.13-svati12traveller_girlgargpoosree1809

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Hahaha..just when I thought the forum was geating better... and discussions interesting. . Without any useless blaming of Chara ters..we have this olv... and Raman bashing...
Honestly ..I expected raman to say just this. .if ppl expect him to cry and beg forgiveness so soon.i guess they should not watch q a whilr...raman is not going to crack so easily... and he will speak his heart out only when stone drunk which he already did. .

Isnt It do evident why he can't take anyone taking ishita's name? Strange ppl still call it hate. ..
This is a difficult type of love... what raman and ishita have...she loves him in a weird way. , Where Staying Away For 7 years without any justification is oksy..becozara sure wants to protect him. . And he considers his life useless.. and not deserving of any love. .least of all her memories...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-ishitaruhiUmeraTariq-K.13-kraskaa1202gargpoosvati12sree1809

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Adi doing gr8 job . He doesn't want his papa to be reason for his ishima run away again 

Love9

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Wow! What an actor KP is?
His expressions after Adi went from there is too good.. Raman is nearing his breaking point & after seeing Ishita, 'wildfire' RKB gonna burn everything which comes in his way...LOL

Exactly ...I am hoping the face off would definitely bring out the BEST  performances of both 

After watching this Olv I somehow feel raman will not leave any stone unturned to hurt ishita and himself more.

Ishita's reaction to raman's ruthlessness is what I cannot predict.
Not sure if she will again accept it all in the name of love or give it back to raman this time.

All I want is them alone to sort this mess fight it all out accuse each other and finally patch up without any Haddis of course.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishi-AngryBird-UmeraTariq-K.13-kaa1202

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index