India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New OLV-27/4/2016 (Page 2)

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
The whole track is silly and raman hate for ishita more disgusting without any reason no matter other try to justify raman hate is not acceptable 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9Mona-nancysasnehaseshan

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonelyyy

so adi screams on raman
watng for this from a long time
so in bhalla house there is someone who can raise his voice against raman
after jkr no one said anything to raman
excited to see raman babu's feelings toeard ishu hatred ya pyar
He is deliberately doing sooo bcz he met ishita and now knows shez alive...sooo just to reunite them hez starting his mission from sumwhr...to make ishita meet evryone...hez trying to make alive her name first... dats y he said heis happy as he met sum nice person today...he met ishita after getting a slap from raman the day b4 this...as raman said...kal ek thappad maara tha..aaj zinda gaad dunga..naam mat lena uss aurat ka

Edited by nicegul - 26 April 2016 at 11:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9Mona--K.13-

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicegul

y the helll sooo much hatred for ishita...y raman hates her sooo much that dont wanna hear her name from nybody's else mouth infront of him...when he too murmurs her name while sleeping ...i guess he just pretends to hate her infront of evryone...but deep inside has guilt for loosing her...he doesnt hates her bcz he still thinks her to be responsible for ruhi's death...but he hates her to leave him alone in this world...but his love for ruhi is more than his hate for ishita..and this is y he loves pihu alot...as pihu looks like ruhi..

True he doesn't hate her her he is guilty n today adi just said the bitter truth from which he is running from he didn't think that his word would drive her to take this step n yes he is angry as well coz she just left him like that I guess this scene is after adi has met ishita. Raman doesn't want pihu to know about ishita coz he fears she would also leave him after knowing somewhere he is the reason of her separation with her mother. He had tears in his eyes when adi said you don't deserve ishima n you are reason why she is away from us

Edited by SurabhiA91 - 26 April 2016 at 11:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9nicegulUmeraTariq-K.13-svati12Guguminti

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurabhiA91

Originally posted by nicegul

y the helll sooo much hatred for ishita...y raman hates her sooo much that dont wanna hear her name from nybody's else mouth infront of him...when he too murmurs her name while sleeping ...i guess he just pretends to hate her infront of evryone...but deep inside has guilt for loosing her...he doesnt hates her bcz he still thinks her to be responsible for ruhi's death...but he hates her to leave him alone in this world...but his love for ruhi is more than his hate for ishita..and this is y he loves pihu alot...as pihu looks like ruhi..

True he doesn't hate her her he is guilty n today adi just said tge bitter truth from which he is running from he didn't think that his word would drive her to take this step n yes he is angry as well coz she just left him like that I guess this scene is after adi jas met ishita. Raman doesn't want pihu to know about ishita coz he fears she would also leave him after knowing somewhere he is the reason of her separation with her mother. He had tears in his eyes when adi said you don't deserve ishima n you are reason why she is awat from us
true...raman doesnt want to face the truth that bcz of him she committed suicide...though inside him he realise the fact n is in guilt abt it too...but dont want to admit infront of anyone..that's y he has again became rough n tough from inside..a sheild he has made around him...so that no one comes to know what is he going thru inside him..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9UmeraTariq-K.13-Guguminti

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
adi said d bitter truth today.
bt honestly i don't want ishita to come back to raman.
bcoz if she comes back,again she wl have to bear Raman's venomous words-this time more.
i want their reunion like raman on seeing ishu gets too much happy and hugs her tightly and then very patiently asks her why she left him and all.
there shld be an emotional confrontation not a violent raman.

if raman on seeing ishu gets violent and uses more venomous words then i am sorry raman doesn't deserves ishita.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9Mona-snehaseshanjanani_divansriritSri1091DivianTanz_Divz

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
''Uss aurat ka"... wow!! Whether he is pretending to hate her or not, but his tongue should be controlled. This 'Uss aurat ka' is already making me feel that he really hates her, though nothing can be said before having review of the episodes or scenes. And, if this time Raman can't control his anger and tongue, he may lose Ishu, Adi, Pihu and Ruhi .. all of them forever (not dead, but divorce and custody).
And, I thought Raman is at least not a coward, but his not telling to Pihu about her mother and the incidents, kind of makes him a coward. That's my view.. sorry if anyone is hurt.
Thanks.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9Mona-sskaziisnehaseshanaroosheejanani_divansriritILTHBEB

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

adi said d bitter truth today.
bt honestly i don't want ishita to come back to raman.
bcoz if she comes back,again she wl have to bear Raman's venomous words-this time more.
i want their reunion like raman on seeing ishu gets too much happy and hugs her tightly and then very patiently asks her why she left him and all.
there shld be an emotional confrontation not a violent raman.

if raman on seeing ishu gets violent and uses more venomous words then i am sorry raman doesn't deserves ishita.

@bold.. exactly, that's why I said if he can't control his anger and tongue this time, he may lose everyone dearest ones of him to Ishita, including herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9snehaseshanDivanIshraru

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I am proud of adi. He said right, raman doesnt deserve ishita. His reason for hating ishita is illogical. Good for ishita, she can go ahead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jodh57Love9snehaseshanILTHBEB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index