Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Matriarch, swings the pendulum! (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

Hi Hammie, what do you mean by the show is having a turn over???
Thanks again
Xxx

nims..meant  dashrant is the man at the helm..the captain of the  ship is now a lady... she talks of putting  things right..  hummm lets see  how the old order changes     for the newer one...
lovehammie...   have to  watch  todays episode   yet...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47ajabTahsinomi

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hammie, I thought you meant turn over as in change of actors... Was worrying it was LTL all over, although I missed that totally,
By the way, was it ever revealed why he did leave that?  Sorry if that's a bad question to ask.

Thanks again.xxx

ajabTahsinomiHamlet53

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Matriarch, swings the pendulum

The length of your takes and the lines in bold are very telling of what you thought of the episode. After the title itself that is what I look for . And yes the concluding para too is very interesting . Thanks Hammie for putting a take everyday.

Evil at all times needs a restraint and that can be in a form of a reformist or an bigger evil force with a counter attack  . That  "Loha he Loha ko kaata hai" phrase. DT & KT are in need of a check .  Is Dadi Bua here to reform or is she here to be more evil  ? For now she has an agenda and an upper hand on the residents of AN. They are at her beck and call.

The episode starts with dadi bau asking Kanak to sanitize the entrance and living room for an announcement to be made . For Kamini to make a grand entrance as a prospective bride for Viplav. The Gods who look after Viplav & Dhani have other plans. They make way for them to enter the house hand in hand ,  for the truth to be told. bua gives them a furious look and asks Dhani to stand back . Viplav who did not wish to be part of this charade in the first place , defiantly interlaces his hands with Dhani . She is his wife and he is not afraid to say so . "What relation do you have with this girl ?" Viplav gives a brief look to his grandfather knowing that no answer will be forth coming from his end , clearly states "A relation of love , of trust and that of Man 'N wife " .  Bua is stunned and so are others in the room awaiting her reaction.

Shocked at the lies that have been told to her and that too by her own brother . She is livid and slaps DT who started this all. Viplav steps forward to claim that it was him who fell in love and decided to marry without informing any one and Dhani too asks for forgiveness for they did not mean to lie. Bua is not to be pacified.  Kamini sees a perfect opportunity for herself to intervene and calm bua with her sweet words. "Look dadi how everyone is lying so that you will not get hurt and the love that Viplav has for his wife."  She steers bua away from the room giving Viplav an assuring nod that she will take care of it all .

Kamini in Bua's room is sweet talking her into forgiving everyone and returning the necklace meant for the bahu of the house when DT walks in . He is looking to ask for forgiveness from his elder sister and falls to her feet. One would wonder as to why would he be so desperate to win her favor. Dhani witnesses this scene  which surely in the future will add to her guilt of marrying Viplav . Bua reprimands DT on his neglect and inability of getting Viplav married to a nobody .  "UUth ( camel) ke galey mein billi baand di " and the only one way to correct all this is by obeying what she has to say next .

Next morning the entire family is summoned in the hall for a pooja where DT denounces this throne and declares Sati Devi as the uttraadhikaari in the presence of the pandit community. 

Intriguing ...What is DT upto ? if he was worried about property how come he gave it up without a fight . Dadi bua too hates Dhani. Why ? What is Kamini upto ?

And Above ALL will Viplav & Dhani stick together or part.  Surely all this is to break them up . Will the two ever break the curse of blindness. I sincerly hope they prevail coz this is Ishq.

Note  : Hammie I am on holiday for 10 days starting tomorrow and may not have access to be able to respond. I will do my best to login and will look for you takes.

Also you may have missed my response yesterday on your thread... i am buried somewhere between your responses. No worries ..my point was that I am one of your ardent readers and love joining your thread everyday. DO not give up on me. 

Take care and Be good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47ajabTahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Matriarch, swings the pendulum

helooo premratan..   Big smile

The length of your takes and the lines in bold are very telling of what you thought of the episode. After the title itself that is what I look for . And yes the concluding para too is very interesting . Thanks Hammie for putting a take everyday.

my pleasure ratna keeps me going... on and on..

Evil at all times needs a restraint and that can be in a form of a reformist or an bigger evil force with a counter attack  . That  "Loha he Loha ko kaata hai" phrase. DT & KT are in need of a check .  Is Dadi Bua here to reform or is she here to be more evil  ? For now she has an agenda and an upper hand on the residents of AN. They are at her beck and call.

that saying is so true.. bua has an agenda.. lick   them into shape especially  her bro..    she planned to make this kamini   vips wife...  bua knows her as marrying material..

The episode starts with dadi bau asking Kanak to sanitize the entrance and living room for an announcement to be made . For Kamini to make a grand entrance as a prospective bride for Viplav. The Gods who look after Viplav & Dhani have other plans. They make way for them to enter the house hand in hand ,  for the truth to be told. bua gives them a furious look and asks Dhani to stand back . Viplav who did not wish to be part of this charade in the first place , defiantly interlaces his hands with Dhani . She is his wife and he is not afraid to say so . "What relation do you have with this girl ?" Viplav gives a brief look to his grandfather knowing that no answer will be forth coming from his end , clearly states "A relation of love , of trust and that of Man 'N wife " .  Bua is stunned and so are others in the room awaiting her reaction.

the joining of the hands say it all ...  but still word of mouth confirms dshrant lied all along!

Shocked at the lies that have been told to her and that too by her own brother . She is livid and slaps DT who started this all. Viplav steps forward to claim that it was him who fell in love and decided to marry without informing any one and Dhani too asks for forgiveness for they did not mean to lie. Bua is not to be pacified.  Kamini sees a perfect opportunity for herself to intervene and calm bua with her sweet words. "Look dadi how everyone is lying so that you will not get hurt and the love that Viplav has for his wife."  She steers bua away from the room giving Viplav an assuring nod that she will take care of it all .

there's more to kamini than meets the eye... she's too good and too sensible for my taste.. have to say prem.. all her me good girl does'nt really match with the way she carries her sari...

Kamini in Bua's room is sweet talking her into forgiving everyone and returning the necklace meant for the bahu of the house when DT walks in . He is looking to ask for forgiveness from his elder sister and falls to her feet. One would wonder as to why would he be so desperate to win her favor. Dhani witnesses this scene  which surely in the future will add to her guilt of marrying Viplav . Bua reprimands DT on his neglect and inability of getting Viplav married to a nobody .  "UUth ( camel) ke galey mein billi baand di " and the only one way to correct all this is by obeying what she has to say next .

yeah me to rolling my eyes...LOL

Next morning the entire family is summoned in the hall for a pooja where DT denounces this throne and declares Sati Devi as the uttraadhikaari in the presence of the pandit community. 

Intriguing ...What is DT upto ? if he was worried about property how come he gave it up without a fight . Dadi bua too hates Dhani. Why ? What is Kamini upto ?

this is what gets my back up  all after poor soul dhani...Angry

And Above ALL will Viplav & Dhani stick together or part.  Surely all this is to break them up . Will the two ever break the curse of blindness. I sincerly hope they prevail coz this is Ishq.

ohhh I HOPE so too premratan...    viplav will not let us and dhani down...fingers crossed

Note  : Hammie I am on holiday for 10 days starting tomorrow and may not have access to be able to respond. I will do my best to login and will look for you takes.

ohhh great on holiday where?  listen you enjoy mate..  keeping checking the progression..

Also you may have missed my response yesterday on your thread... i am buried somewhere between your responses. No worries ..my point was that I am one of your ardent readers and love joining your thread everyday. DO not give up on me.    wottt?? let you go... NO! NEVER!YOU HAVE TO put up with   me!

hainnn?  not again... which  post is it premratan... really miffed with my self will  check 

Take care and Be good.  be good...LOLnow that is a bit hard with viplav as a mate you know he pulls fast ones... aacha sun  you enjoy   10 days...  hayeee...  much love  

Nims47Tahsinomipremparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
^^thanks for your response . I was keen that you know I will be out next few days .

A bit old fashioned me I'm afraid .

Did not want you to think I abandoned you on this bumpy ride ...

Take care ALl.

Nims47TahsinomiHamlet53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index