Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Matriarch, swings the pendulum! (Page 2)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Gud mrng...Smile
Thanx hammi...its always pleasure reading ur posts on episode 
..SmileSmile 

hi revathi and good evening to you  thanks for reading and commenting on the takes much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

hi white coat .. theek hai?
very interesting title hammie dear,n d take is as usual brilliant from beginning till the end.i loved d fact that DT,who never respected women , is lying on the feet of bua, interesting , want to knw how bua can control DT, all d property of d family was supposed to b on viplab's name, thats what we were told from d beginning, is it property or some secret that made DT fall on her feet?   its his.. first.. he will have to do penance for his  lie
ur post made me think of some contradiction brought by cvs, they showed how women r treated in AN, after marriage ladki ka kya hota hain ye uski bhag hain etc etc...how come bua is able to ontrol DT, being an woman , belonging to d same society that shalu comes from...???anyway hope bua is able to bring more n more trp... yes that's a point..I guess it was the big twist  cvs brought in to   chivvy the trps
thank u for giving me d opportunity to visualize the episode again, load shedding continues n that too, on ishq time.Angry  wot... hope now you are not telling fibs...  dekh!episode  grrr...   
take care. never mind me you just watch the episodes please... thanks for reading and commenting taz... much love hammie 

ajabTahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

Hi Hammie hi nimisha  good to see you
Loved your write up again
thank you mate
Loved the opening scenes with Viplav and Dhani walking in hand in hand followed by Viplav's words.
yes it was very dramatic
I wish both he and Dhani hadn't been quite so apologetic tho.
it was the guilty ..
After yesterday's Precap was expecting much more but The rest of the episode was a bit boring for me.  The new Precap is also very dull.  Not much to entice me to watch, but of course, I will out of loyalty and support for Mishal Raheja and the rest of the cast.
hey...  yes be loyal nims...     the show is have a turn over.. come on lets watch the changes
Thanks for making a mostly bad episode, apart from the opening scenes, much much much more interesting.
Thanks very much nims    for  reading and sharing your valued thoughts much love   hammie
Xxx

ajabTahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

hi, swathi.. great to see you  Smile
Dear Hammie Big smile Wonderful update !!! Very well written, loved reading your take was as good as the episode.
and yet I  don't call it a wu... LOL
The blind  beliefs where one believe that a person is inauspicious or not has been followed by many even till date...such people never change with time at all...Good thing viplav finally spoke the truth and  loved the way viplav and dhani supported each other at that moment.
yes swathi.. its the herd mentality. that people follow..
Here comes a Slap for DT LOLLOL was i even imagining LOL aur yeh kya best dialogues from bua jiske kaano se agaya hai dhuva LOLLOL a chameloen. a cheat, liar LOLLOL DT ke tareef main barast ho rahi hain LOL Koi gal nahi kisi ne toh sach kaha khule aam DT ke samne LOL bada aaya Maha pandit ghumte hue LOL me very happy yaar Big smile..
poor dashrant.. sare kar nikal gaye  ...  ju bhi ho budda, dhani he still hates..
Now starts bua's drama...I don't believe this woman at all...she has her own agenda here and she may be a cheat herself who knows...and this kamini is not to be trusted as well...the way she wanted to gain some brownie points from the tripathi's and esp viplav was clear...calm people can be dangerous, she always handles the situation well right from the beginning...Lets see what the duo bua and KM are up to.
 welll kamini is very calulated   and sly
Good thinking by dhani she sent the serevnts away ghar ki baat ghar main rahe toh aacha hai...she notices viplav being impressed by Kamini...Again kamini becomes mahan trying to calm down the bua whose dhava has not left her ears LOL acaha natak hai yaar...too much sweet is not good you see LOL Arey yeh kya Shocked DT at bua's feet begging her to forgive him LOL kya nazara hai me very very happy esp when dhani saw that LOL ek photo toh banta hai boss Cool
LOL   you are   asking  for too  .. much..  hope repents..
Now what is bua up to ...she wants the property back but it is in viplav's name na ??? DT has been saying this for a while...so DT gives away his power so easily no no no something is fishy to trap everyone ...such a out right selfish man would never ever give away his power...something is definitely going on lets see what is stored for us...Arey wah PC the forest fire came LOL would love to hear some dialogues of his that actor is really good at it LOLLOL Hasata rehta hain LOL
 phool chand... flower  moon.. .. yes me to like his accent especially with paan ke pechkaris..
Enjoyed reading your take Hammie Big smile waiting for the next part ...Till then take care.
   thanks  so much for taking time to read and more so by having a laugh with me...  Tongue.. keep smiling   and thinking... love the combination  much love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomiNusiSg

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

Hi Hammie drHug helooo jenny how wonderful to see you jen
How ru dr?  me good and now even better to hear from you
See who is here in ur thread after a long time ,HammieTongueTongue
 yes jen... very pleased to see you
Really missed this forum a lot and u people a lot Cry
we missed you to jen...   do pop by whenever you can
Now ,I have holidays but still my works are on my head ,so whenever ,I am free ,I will be hereEmbarrassed
yesdo jen.. work comes first hope all is going smoothly...
As usual ,I say ,ur analysis is just so awesome ClapClap
thanks  jenny for  reading my takes.. yes  do check them out..
Hammie ,Title exactly suits ur analysis ,loved readingStarStarStar
welll  the old biddy is dashrants's sister..  loves power like him so lets watch her weild power
Have a nice day ,Hammie ,see u Big smileBig smile
super to hear fromyou jenny... all the very best    for all to come much love hammie

ajabTahsinomi

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome take, dear Hammie --you have outlined the interesting developments very nicely. If Dt is not the mahapandit any longer, is Bua the mahapandit now, or does she have the powers to appoint another in DT's place?

Your characterization of Kamini is wonderful. I think she will show her true colors shortly. A spoiler says that she will be molested while shadowing Vip and Dhani. That is too bad.

Yes, this stint of travel has been too long. The end, however, is in sight. Till next time, be well and take it easy.

ajabTahsinomiHamlet53

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Hammie, what do you mean by the show is having a turn over???
Thanks again
Xxx

ajabTahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

hey I went away for a bit... but felt who knows you might make stop...see iam still functioning..Tonguegood to see you!
Awesome take, dear Hammie --you have outlined the interesting developments very nicely. If Dt is not the mahapandit any longer, is Bua the mahapandit now, or does she have the powers to appoint another in DT's place?
In the regalia that she sit in dashrant/red  shining sun   red crest drape on her shoulders.. she well may be the   female defender of faith... and she uses a rocking  chair as well!
Your characterization of Kamini is wonderful. I think she will show her true colors shortly. A spoiler says that she will be molested while shadowing Vip and Dhani. That is too bad.
 hain... that is gross...   so who saves her...
Yes, this stint of travel has been too long. The end, however, is in sight. Till next time, be well and take it easy.
and me is very pleased to see the end  is not far... greattt   waiting...   going to watch  todays episode now...   wonder if all this will be a humbling  moment for dashrant.. I doubt it  if any of  us regret he is not maha pandit... first  class liar , manipulater of people about time  he gave up the title..  moreafter i check   the episode...  so long..aimf yours hammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabTahsinomiaimfNusiSg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index