Which Bollywood actor is deserving to be more in movies?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Which Bollywood actor is deserving to be more in movies? In Bollywood, most of d actors on top r only 4m their filmy background. I initially thought Ranveer Singh has come on his own but recetnly got to know dat he is Anil Kapoor's nephew dat is distant cousin of Arjun Kapoor. In one of interviews, Ranveer said how much he struggled n did not mentioned abt his filmy relatives. In a year, there r at least 150 movies made. There r many deserving actors 4m non-filmy background who go unnoticed. They r overshadowed by these actors 4m filmy background. Who do u think is more deserving actor but is always side-lined? If we see clearly, there r many actors 4m non-filmy background who r much more better actors but they r given less important as they don't have connection. I think dis condition is only in Bollywood as I don't think such impartiality happens in Hollywood. I even dread on thinking whether there is casting couch for non-filmy background aspiring actors. We really don't know many dark secrets of Bollywood.

Who do u think is more deserving to get more movies in Bollywood?

I will start wid mine. All actors of Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Bhumi Pednekar, Radhika Apte, Kunal Khemu, Riddhima Sud, Manjari Phadnis, Chitrangada Singh, Randeep Hooda, Mugdha Godse, Richa Chadda, Nikhil Dwivedi, Rajkumar Rao, Neil Bhoopalam n many more.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Good list. I actually agree with most of your picks. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

Good list. I actually agree with most of your picks. 

Who is ur opinion?๐Ÿ˜Š
YES we have so many non filmy background actors who deserve to be in movies :( 
nawaz siddiqui is the most deserving imo..and he really struggled to get to where he's at today

also most of the people on your list. others that weren't on your list - ayushman khurana, huma qureshi, kalki koechlin, sushant s rajput, vikrant massey, vicky kaushal, nimrat kaur
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 7 years ago
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

YES we have so many non filmy background actors who deserve to be in movies :( 
nawaz siddiqui is the most deserving imo..and he really struggled to get to where he's at today

also most of the people on your list. others that weren't on your list - ayushman khurana, huma qureshi, kalki koechlin, sushant s rajput, vikrant massey, vicky kaushal, nimrat kaur

I did not said Nawaz cuz nowadays he gets more movies. Mugdha Godse is also talented. She is actually among those who struggled a lot. She was 4m a middle-class family, studied in a marathi medium school, did small jobs 4m a young age, then did modelling, then got some movies but was sadly overshadowed by top heroines n girls 4m filmy background. Ur list is nice๐Ÿ˜Š.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I did not said Nawaz cuz nowadays he gets more movies. Mugdha Godse is also talented. She is actually among those who struggled a lot. She was 4m a middle-class family, studied in a marathi medium school, did small jobs 4m a young age, then did modelling, then got some movies but was sadly overshadowed by top heroines n girls 4m filmy background. Ur list is nice๐Ÿ˜Š.

what movies was she in? I don't think i've seen her before 
bw is changing slowly, more non filmy actors getting opportunities 
btw good topic! there have been too many on pak actors coming in bw๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

what movies was she in? I don't think i've seen her before 
bw is changing slowly, more non filmy actors getting opportunities 
btw good topic! there have been too many on pak actors coming in bw๐Ÿ˜†

fashion, jail, all the best, heroine--- to name a few
Edited by rombixsaturn - 7 years ago
Originally posted by rombixsaturn

fashion, jail, all the best, heroine--- to name a few

She is also in marathi movies. She was in Bezubaan last year which was not a top movie. But 4m doing top movies like rombixsaturn mentioned how did she came down to doing not-so-famous movies? She is really very gorgeous in lukn wid dusky skin tone n sharp features.

I feel ---- Konkana sen sharma, Radhika apte, sharman joshi, Esha gupta and Neha sharma (these 2 are better than most notable actresses, but poor screen presence), kay kay menon, amrita rao, kunal roy kapoor, arjun mathur, tabu, Ileana