Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hi. Even though I dont like in USA.. I live in Canada...

But still wondering...

Who is better n why?

Republicans- Bush

OR

Democratics- Bill Clinton's wife...

I am actually glad the Democratics won.. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Democratics or Republicans" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Bush is history...
Hilary rocks!
Bill will make a good first lady...the white house will bring back so many memories for him...
I can imagine him running in those plush corridors singing "Monica...o my darling" Smile

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
If u understand Hindi, "Ek hee thalee ke chatte batte"

they are all shades of gray. Not all republicans are Bush-brain and not all democrats are Hillary-brain. they are differnt people with different strenghts of character, vision, passion, solidarity yada yada yada. That makes politicians mosaic and voting judicially so hard!

QT

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Bush is history...
Hilary rocks!
Bill will make a good first lady ...the white house will bring back so many memories for him...
I can imagine him running in those plush corridors singing "Monica...o my darling" Smile

LOL LOL

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

Hi. Even though I dont like in USA.. I live in Canada...

But still wondering...

Who is better n why?

Republicans- Bush

OR

Democratics- Bill Clinton's wife...

I am actually glad the Democratics won.. Smile

Depending on issues

Making the economy great Democrats seem to be better, Making a mess of economy Republicans are better

Handling national security matters Republicans are better, Making a mess of national security Democrats are better.

Republicans want the govt to be smaller, Democrats create things that makes the govt bigger

Republicans think you can handle the money better so they want to return part of it back to you, Democrats always something "Good" to spend the money on

As for Bush, He wont be running any more and is pretty much boxed in right now with the current elections, As for Clinton I hope she is not running, if she does Democrats would end up losing the WH, the congress and the senate in one shot

Edited by sareg - 13 November 2006 at 8:36am

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Americans in general are social liberals but Economic conservatives. They don't care what others are doing as long as they don't have to pay for it.

Except for polarizing issues of gay marriage and Abortion rights

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
definitely democrats

for congress elections i voted for all democrats Tongue

cause it is better party
atleast right now at this moment

they focus more domesticlly and the economy
and all i mainly care about is domestic and economy
and democrat is for the hard working middle class
and that is my family

~*puja*~

~*puja*~

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Lesser of the two evils...

Democrats are better in that, they don't help the rich get richer while the poor get "poorer." But to look at on the whole, both parties have their strengths and weaknesses; it depends on how they use their strengths and their weaknesses.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.