Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

hope love is not fake

poojabhi Senior Member
poojabhi
poojabhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
hi all,
pooja here cldnt post or comment anything as was bz but never missed to watch KD and read your comments...from 2 days what a power packed full too drama episode...this is my first show of shravan and sana..never watched them in any of the shows as i liked Siddharth shukla and Avinash sachdev...but now i am being obsessed by KD, shravan and aara...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
i dont feel aaryan's love is fake as the way he looks at her and dreams abt her doesn't look fake at all...(don't know what cv's have their plan)..his love for her was clearly visible in his eyes when kumu dragged aaru from pachayat after aaryan said he will marry aaru...aaradhya was looking at him and the sweet convo they had through eyes and mind..."kyon aryan kyon ?"...and his reply.."akele mein bataoonga"..hai maar dala Shrana, Aara, & KD...WinkWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

astha_koizaranishika22irshassbn_siddhipranati16Rozy77soniadutta

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Absolutely rite 
His love is not at all seems fake 
I don't think that ditching spoilers was true ,so better stop believing them and yeah last two epiosde was so amazing and precap ne toh maar ho daala 
The way he confessed 
I watched both of them serials before also 
Shravan in last serial manmarziyan as neel was also very brilliant and as Aryan too he is doing great job 
I never been fan of sana but liking her as aradhya and both shrana sharing best chemistry as AaRa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhipranati16

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
True. Completely agree with you. There is no chance of doubting Aryan's love for Aru after yesterday's epiEmbarrassed. I am sure everyone's doubts must have cleared. Me too loved the 'ankho hi ankho mein' convo between AaRaEmbarrassed. Showed what a level of understanding they share. It was too sweet and both Sana and Shravan's expressions were bang on though ofcourse Shravan stole the show yesterdayTongue. I am totally loving ShraNa as AaRa.Day Dreaming Never been this obsessed about any other jodi or even show for that matter. CVs have managed to maintain the story as unique and intriguing. Hopefully they will continue it. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pranati16soniadutta

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I'm also watching their work for the first time.. Had seen sana b4 in sum serials but what I saw were not lead roles n ws not very impressed.. But she's doin a fab job as Aaradhya n her chemistry with Shravan is too gud .. I ve  not seen Shravan's any work.. But he's amazing as Aryan .. Esp yest episode he nailed each n every scene.. ClapStar
N the ditching spoiler is so fake ! In that it ws aaradhya who confesses her love but here its Aryan .. I just hope aaradhya comes to her senses n tells yes to marriage after Aryan's confession ... N no emotional blackmail worked on Aryan.. I ws super impressed with the way he stood up to his aabhaBig smile .. N he told off pavitra too .. Glad that he came to knw abt aabha's hand in neelami n abt kumu too .. Nw he's taken this step with his eyes fully open n with his heart intact .. 

KD is really torturing us with the precaps they put Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i saw sana's kya mast hein life.. and shravan's all... but they are killing it in KD. and about that mind reading.. my brother was asking asking me .. wow they can talk by telepathy? i was like 'shut up'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChejuuSidNi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top