India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha and Viraj Os ~ ~The Way I Found You ~ ~

I_Am_Pradipta Newbie
I_Am_Pradipta
I_Am_Pradipta

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Hello beauties.. I know no one know me here as I never post anything here till today.. So here I present one of my work that close to my heart most..

~ ~The Way I Found You ~ ~

It was the day of nibir's marriage.. Nimichand Gangwal arranged the marriage of his granddaughter to save his reputation in this society... the marriage's preparation was in full form... everyone were a lot happy... except Nisha... she was emotionless... neither happy nor sad... because today she is going to lose all her rights of loving Viraj officially... She remembered the day when they first meet, their talkies, her pagal- pantis, viraj's long inspired lectures... she was feeling suffocated... after sometime Dolly , Kirti and Aman came to Nisha to took her to the mandap...

On the Other Side

Viraj was also going to get engaged with Kaira... his heart was bleeding when he took the ring of engagement... he didn't want to got engaged with Kaira... why?? Once he loved Kaira full heartedly... then why it's feeling so bad today?? May be Viraj always loved Kaira as a friend... May be Nisha stole his heart... but wait... He can't forgive Nisha... It was Nisha who made mistakes in past not him... so why should he take the first step for solving the problem?? And Nisha is gonna marry, right??...

... Seeing Viraj's confused face, Kaira understood his state of mind.. so she thought of telling Viraj all the truth... but will Viraj forgive her for betraying him?? But no.. it's not the right time of thinking these things... If she don't tell viraj the truth, it may caused destroy of 3 lives or 4?? So KAIRA told every truth to Viraj... hearing all this from Kaira, Viraj was just shocked... how could his own buaji do this?? But no... it can be discussed later.. now it's important to stop nisha's marriage... so wasting no time, viraj leaved for gangwal's house...

Gangwal's house

Nisha stepped in the mandap... and was about to sat beside Kabir when Viraj entered the place... Nisha stood still seeing viraj right in front of her.. all the sad and happy moments which they spent together came in front of her eyes... her eyes became teary.. Viraj noticed it... But soon Nisha replaced those teary eyes with angry one... ramesh was about to go to Viraj but Nisha stopped her father.. she came down from mandap and went to Viraj... and started speaking...

Nisha- so Mr. Viraj... ab kya kaam hai apka meri sath?? Kya aur insult karna baaki reh gaya?? Well.. I think yes.. but Mr. Viraj... ap toh dekh hi sakte hai ki yeha pe meri shadi horahi hai.. toh please.. can you leave?? Aur rahi baat insult ki toh vo toh ap bohot karchuke hai.. baaki ka ap shadi ke baad pura karlijiye ga...
Viraj felt pain hearing this harsh talk from Nisha... but he deserved it... so he controlled himself and said- Nisha... Hum saara sach jan chuke hai... Hum jaan chuke hai ki press conference me job hi huya ussme apki koi hath nhi hai.. aur nahi saurabh ki.. aur apne jo EWF baanke humse baat kiya vo sirf humari akela paan dur karne ke liye.. aur pata hai apko.. jabhi hume ye sach pata chala hum turant yeha pe agaye... Kyuki hum apni Nisha ko kisi aur ke nehi hone desakte na.. ha Nisha... I love you... I love you a lot Nisha... ap soch bhi nehi sakte hum apse kitna pyaar karte hai...
Nisha was very happy inside.. but she can't forget the insult which was done by Viraj.., she can't forgive viraj so easily.. so she composed herself and said- so Mr. Viraj... Finished with your speech?? If yes, then please excuse... you know na my would be husband is waiting for me... so stand one side, enjoy the marriage , and ya.. please go after having dinner...
Nisha turned to leave but Viraj held her hand.. Nisha turned... Viraj looked at her eyes.. Nisha looked back... they both had an emotional eye lock.. then Viraj said, not breaking the eye lock, with so broken voice- Nisha... ap sirf hum ek jawab dedijiye... kya ap Kabir ki sath khush rahenge??
Nisha, with so much difficulty, said- ha... mein bohot khush rahungi kabir ke sath...
Viraj left nisha's hand and said- toh jaiye Nisha.. hum pehle apki khushi me rukawat dalchuke hai.. ab aur nehi... Hum jarahe hai.. apse dur... iss seher se dur.. umid karte hai ki hum ab dubara kabhi na mile...
Viraj turned to leave leaving a broken Nisha... Viraj was about to step out from the house Nisha shouted by calling his name... viraj turned... and Nisha ran to viraj as quickly as possible and hugged viraj very tightly... Then said- sir... ap mujhe phirse chodke jarahe hai?? Apko pata nehi hai kya mein kitni nasamajh hu.. kitni impulsive hu.. toh phir kyu?? Apko toh pata hai na ki mein kabhi bhi apke bagar khush nehi rehsakti... Toh meri ek baar bolnese ap mujhe chor chalejayenge??
Nisha was sniffing and was speaking both at a time.. then viraj also hugged her back.. very tightly.. like he would never let her go.. again... then said- hush nisha.. hush... hum apko chodke jaane ki bareme kabhi soch bhi nehi sakte.. I love you Nisha... I love you a lot...
... Seeing this couple so happy... Everyone became very happy.. and niraj got married...

At Niraj's room...

Niraj entered the room hand in hand... Nisha got nervous... because it was their first night... Viraj came close to her... very close... Removed the strain of hairs from her face.. kissed her forehead, then eyes.. and was about to kiss her on her lips but Nisha pushed him... First viraj got shocked.. then he understood nisha's situation... So he turned to leave but Nisha ran to viraj and held him by hand.. then said- sorry sir... Viraj replied with a smile- it's ok Nisha.. hum samajh sakte hai... and again turned to leave when Nisha came in front of Viraj and kissed him... She kissed her love... viraj also kissed back... they were kissing so passionately.. it was not lust or hunger but pure love... then viraj took Nisha in his arm and took her to bed...

After some years...

Nisha was taken to O.T... Viraj, as her husband went with her... Nisha was shouting in pain... Viraj couldn't see his lady love in such pain.. so he started to inspire her... * you know viraj style*
Viraj- Nisha... please shant hojaiye... thoda dard toh hoga... par jab humara baccha iss dunioya me aayega na tab ap hi sabse jaida khush hoge... Kyuki ek aurat ke liye sabse khushi ka mowka tab hota hai jab unki baby duniya me aata hai... maa apne bacche ke liye kuch bhi karsakte hai... ap bhi karoge... ap thoda sehen karlijiye.. ap toh jante hi hai ki NOTHING IS TOUGH...
Nisha replied in pain- kya viru.. iss bhakt toh lecture maat do... I am in pain yaar...
Viraj- oh.. sorry sorry... hum bhul gaye the.. ap chinta maat kijiye.. dekhna bacche ki janam hone ki sath apki saari pain dur hojayega... bacche ki ek muskan...
Nisha being defeated- not again viru... With this she pushed the baby and got unconscious...

After sometime viru entered nisha's cabin... and saw his queen with his baby princess... He went to them .. took his princess and sat beside Nisha...
Viraj- thank you Nisha.. for coming in my life... apne hume bohot kuch diya.. pyaar, khud pe bharosa, family.. aur ab... humari princess... Thank you Nisha.. thanks a lot...
Nisha smiled and replied- I love you viru...
Viraj- I love you too... kissing Nisha on her forehead...

... THE END...

At last finished it... * huff * I know that here no one is nirajian.. But still, I thought to post it here.. there are a lot spelling and grammatical mistakes as no proofreading done.. so please ignore those and share your views on it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutigaur37

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top