India-Forums

ishir/swaron (Page 2)

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
dont compare swaron with ishir swaron was class apart whereas ishir hardly has any unique charm  sharon was such a uique and strong head girl and from whatever i have seen isha is not but a crybaby and a abla-naari who are quite common in the tv industry.swayam was a one of kind lover boy and sahir to be honest is very confusing no definite character sketch at all 
swaron cannot be compared to anyone especially ishir  

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey guys I couldn't comment earlier on this thread owing to my college...but I have read all the comments and i would like to say a few things regarding this
1. I am not trying to compare swaron with ishir with regarding to track, story, characters.
2. I love swaron very much and appreciate it very much but i cant prove it to you guys...
3. my point of making this post was only that i felt that 
when palki maam had to leave D3 she had to leave a premature situation in swaron track...where there was a relationship STATUS, where both loved and cared for each other but couldn't be with each other due to circumstances.

ISHIR relationship started with similar kind of relationship STATUS where again both loved each other but couldn't be together due to circumstances...

now I know that these situation is shown with many couples and many times...

THE POINT of all this is that where swaron had stopped (status) with ORIGINAL TEAM...is the situation where ISHIR started in this show...like a continuation of the situation nothing else no story, no track, and definitely not the CHARACTERS (SWAYAM & SHARON ARE THE BEST)

Go to top