India-Forums

ishir/swaron

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
It's but obvious for everyone to compare swaron and ishir relationship and story and one such comparison led me to the following conclusion:
In November 2013 when palki ma'am had to leave the show the scenario of swaron relationship was kind of that they both had feelings for each other and cared for each other but due to circumstances they were not able to be with each other...you guys know exactly what it was...
While In ishir relationship too the scenario is kind of same they care for each other, have feelings, support each other when required (yesterday rev result change ishir scene), are hurt from each other due to recent past and couldn't trust the other coz similar kind of things had happened in the farther past too (both swaron as well as ishir, Sharon insulting swayam and SAHIR cheating on isha) hence somewhat trust and other such issues which led them to be apart (trust for ishir and not to get hurt more (swayam) for swaron).

Don't you guys think that palki ma'am started this story from where she had left swaron in D3 when she had to leave the show...its just my thinking...you are welcome to share your thoughts regarding this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneharay

Aisha_skywalker Newbie
Aisha_skywalker
Aisha_skywalker

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
SwaRon were magical,can't even compare them with any other random couple and yes it's very obvious that the creatives are playing it safe by using same old angst in ishir,if only that would have worked for them. Swayam and Sharon as characters were flawed yet dreamy. Ishir as a lovestory is quite tiring for me. And if palki ma'am wants to play it safe by trying to recreate swaron intensity then I have nothing to say. It doesn't make any sense and better she understands swaron fans aren't blind to accept anything and everything in the name of swaron.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nicki_vrushanSpark.ShreyaMuskan_SwaRon.nerfherder

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I dont really find any similarity between IshIr and SwaRon. . .I think they are completely opposite. Plus SwaRon were class Apart as characters and as a couple so I wouldn't even dare to search them in any other couple.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Spark.ShreyaMellifluousMuskan_SwaRonsneharay.nerfherder

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
What's the point of finding similarities between SwaRon and IshIr? Why to compare a unique and class apart couple with the one whose basic storyline is yet not found? Neither Sahir is like Swayam nor Isha is like Sharon. And there's like a hugeee difference between both the couples. Ouch Moreover, SwaRon can't be recreated Approve Cool

Edited by Muskan_SwaRon - 27 April 2016 at 12:15am

Nicki_vrushanSpark.ShreyaExpectoPatronusMellifluous.nerfherder

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskan_SwaRon

Moreover, SwaRon can't be recreated Approve Cool

Says it all! SwaRon have been too unique and special to be compared with not just IshIr but any other couple. And frankly, I find both storylines completely different so there isn't any scope of finding similarity.  Since both are couples they are going to have some phases in their life which are common in every relationship, but SwaRon truly can never be recreated!!

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 27 April 2016 at 12:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nicki_vrushanMuskan_SwaRon.nerfherder

rbpll Senior Member
rbpll
rbpll

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Ishir and swaron are way different than other...the only thing similar between them is the intensity...swayam and sharon are way more different, dreamy, unconventional and intriguing than sahir and esha...besides that we still don't wat ishir story is becoz it is still in revealing phase ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nerfherder

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Please tell me you are not serious ?? Ermm
SwaRon were BEAUTIFUL the way it was written, the way it was enacted by VruShan, their chemistry .Everything. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 Finding similarities between SwaRon and Ishir is ridiculous. Dead

VaddyNicki_vrushanTonyStark91ExpectoPatronus.nerfherder

Nicki_vrushan Senior Member
Nicki_vrushan
Nicki_vrushan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I personally don't find any similarities. All relationships go through a rough phase, and so did Swaron and now Ishir. Also in all Indian TV shows, we see couples fighting, having misunderstanding but still loving each other deeply, its happens in all love stories, so we can literally pick up and compare any couple with Ishir. 

The thing is, that Swaron's love story was different and class apart, in terms of character, story, tracks and most importantly execution by the actors. Hence to compare Ishir to Swaron, doesn't really make sense.

Ishir is new, we still have a lot to discover about them, so they cannot really be compared to an intense couple like Swaron.

P.S: I feel that it is wrong to make a swaron related post on this forum. This is my personally opinion and if you don't agree that is fine, but bring swaron into another show's forum (even for comparisons reasons, which shouldn't be happening in the first place) isn't right and not fair for the show itself.

Edited by Nicki_vrushan - 27 April 2016 at 2:32am

Go to top