jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Emotional update
waiting for next update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi all the best 4 ur exams! painful update! feeling 4 Maaneet! Geet shattered! Maan worried! Geet doesn't want 2 see his face! Maan talks 2 the doc n Geet is admitted! update soon
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update. Geet is not able to cope up with baby's loss and in deep pain. She is ignoring her health and also Maan. Her condition worsen and she had to hospitalised. Doctor suggested Maan to take her away from this place for some time. Maan also removed all baby's stuff from baby room.
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Painful part.
Geet is drowned in pain and ignoring her health.
Maan is equally hurt but can't vent out his pain.
hope Geet don't get violent after seeing the empty room.
will be waiting for the next part.
All the Best for your exams.
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Emotional and painfull part geet apne baby ka loss ma khoyi hai aur maan aur apne health ko avoide kar rahi hai kisi ka saath apne feelings share nahi kar rahi hai aur maan geet ko yasha dekha kar pain ma hai... Waiting for next part.. All the best for your exam...
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Painful part. Geet is so lost in her grief that she is not aware of the pain this is causing Maan.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb kya hoga...

painful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
taahir004 thumbnail
Painful And Superb Update

Geet has cut herself off from everything if this baby was her love symbol
than surely Maan must be her love but at this stage all she can think about is her loss the fact that her baby will not come back to her
she has neglected her health all in hope that her baby will come
yes she is in trauma but now she cannot kill herself she needs to awake from this grief and hopefully she'll have other babies in future too
both Maan and Daadima have tried but it seems somewhere Geet blames Maan for her loss she is angry with him she has this forlorn look when it comes to Maan and I'm only hoping this incident does not destroy their marriage
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
painful update... geet is not coming out of her sorrow and suffering everyone around her... she is not bothered about maans pain...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Teaser: 

"Who put the lock on it" Was all she asks with so much of the anger that the servant just stood there standing with their head bend down, not daring to even look at her face, trembling in fear. 

Tears silently made their way out her eyes, and her lips quivered in pain as she tried to stop her sobs within her but she couldn't. She couldn't stop and she cried, screaming, shouting and calling for the servant who was at the door standing within a minute. She like a wounded tigress walked to them and places a tight slap on to each one of them and screamed asking only one question "who did this?"

"pyar...wo pyar kaise ho sakta hai...it was all a compromising for both of us from the beginning." said Geet.

"No, it wasn't! Do you hear me, It wasn't. It was for me, but not for you. Despite my hatred, the humiliations, and the pain I gave you, you still loved me. Loved me, whole heartily, if it wasn't your love, I wouldn't have fallen for you Mishty"