Diya Aur Baati Hum

Comedy continues..

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Meena was hilarious today throwing 'Englis' words around. The ladies looked hilarious in their early 1900's picnic hats! I do hope that fad does not catch on. Full on zing bang sarees, heavy jewelry and those lacy cloth hats hahaha! I must commend them for wearing all that and filming in scorching summer heat.
Looks like the cvs are giving terrorism a rest & going with some nagin like eery superstitious stuff. Don't know how that shapes up but DABH has been more entertaining off late. Romance seems to be slowly brewing between Omily. That is fine but I want more romance between SurYa. This staying away from each other track seemed promising but very short lived from the looks of it. ðŸ˜•

After all these heavy tracks would have loved some easy, breezy, tadap filled love track for SurYa. They simply have the best chemistry and it is a pity that the cvs ignore it. It is about time they humor us loyal SurYa fans and give us a few unique and memorable SurYa scenes!Speaking of which, the latest gg room scene was lovely. Sandhya looked too beautiful with wet hair and her dialogs were tender to match her beauty. ( Seriously, I cannot understand how AniKa did not fall in love in real life.Would have been such a dream come true for SurYa/ AniKa fans .Having said that, I know Deepika is very happy with her hubby & they look very cute together too.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
Nice post deepz. Last two episodes are hilarious. I loved babasa acting the most. Much needed relief. Where Sandhya is, Suraj heart hovers there. Suraj might be the first one to break the promise and will join the ladies gang.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nowadays the episodes are going good. New track seems promising