Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

AbhiGya-|SS: Let it Go- |Part 2 Pg.4| 5/2/16 | Enjoy Reading:) (Page 3)

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Emotional update. Beautifully written.
Loved it. Continue soon plz.

Thanks dear

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
UPDATING SOONSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Btsarmy

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Superb update mari.
Perfect.

I thought that mother feeling of child lost, really it's bad to be felt.
And the full story ypu had given such nice considerable details and info of the story.
Loved it.
Do update soon

CrazzyBusy

-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Amazing update.. The way you describe every minute Detail is fantastic... Loved it

CrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NasreenAyesha

Superb update mari.
Perfect.

I thought that mother feeling of child lost, really it's bad to be felt.
And the full story ypu had given such nice considerable details and info of the story.
Loved it.
Do update soon

Thank you dearSmile

NasreenAyesha

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaydp59

Amazing update.. The way you describe every minute Detail is fantastic... Loved it

Thank you dearSmile
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Part 2

"She is all set to go home now. You can get the discharged papers ready for her at the front desk. Till then I will send in a nurse to help her out with the drips" The doctor said to Abhi, giving a last look at Pragya reports. 

"Thank you Doctor" replied Abhi and at once left the room to get the discharge papers ready.

----------

"Pragya, get up and eat something, you need to take your medicine too," said Abhi placing a bowl of soup on the side table and gets busy taking her medicines out.

-----------

They had come back to Mehra Mansion a week ago, and the minute they had put their feet on the step of the house, Pragya ran out of the car like a crazy person and went and settled herself in the baby room that he had prepared for the baby and gifted her on her birthday. Since that day-to-today, she had been in the same room without eating or meeting anyone. He even had a hard time feeding her foods, but eventually he would get her to eat something and then would give her the medicine too. But most of the time she would go to sleep without having her foods, which was affecting her health.

-----------

"Pragya didn't you hear me. I said get up and have this soup. Tumhare medicine ka bhi time ho raha hai" Abhi said once again, but it looked like his words were falling onto a deaf person's ear. Abhi gives her a glance and sits beside her, makes her sit too and feeds her the soup. Once she was done, she once again laid down facing the cradle as her hand reached out to caress it, while she hugged on to the baby doll close to her heart.

Abhi looked at her and silently cried within, seeing her still behaving like the very first day they had stepped back in the mansion. Keeping the food away, he left from there to their room and cried silently.

-----------

"Maa... Maa... catch me if you can" Pragya heard someone say in the sweetest voice she had ever heard, catching her attention. She looked here and there, but there was no one until she heard the voice saying "No... no, not here... look down Maa" and she looked down obeying to the voice, but there was no one. Then soon heard the melodious laughing echoing around her. "Gotcha Maa... still catch me if you can" She heard the same voice again, and this time, she angrily pouted and questions "who are you?... Do I know you?" And then for a moment's silence prevailed when she again heard the voice say in the touches of melancholy voice she had ever heard, saying "I was your dream Maa. A part of you, but now I am lost... You lost me!" and then soon there were echoes of agonizing cries replacing the euphonious laugh that she was surrounded with a moment ago. And she instantly realized that it was her baby that was playing with her and she cried, falling onto her knees at the loss of his voice and calls out saying, "no Baby... Mama didn't lose you... she still has you in her memories... in her heart... you will always be within Mama no matter what"

"But I can't Maa" She heard the soft voice again, sadden and soon she saw someone coming toward her, but she was only able to see till his shoulder. She tired seeing the face of the little boy stood in front of her but she couldn't. "Don't try Mama. You won't be able to see me!"

"Bu-but I want to see you, cuddle you in my embrace, hold you in my arm... kiss you... love you"

"It's all a dream now Mama, you lost me... I am lost now and will never be back to you, ever again"

"Hearing him, Pragya cried, clutching on to her dupatta around her neck and said "Don't say like that baby, Mama loves you... Mama will die without you... please come back to Mama, please..."

"I can't Mama, you have to let it go now! You have to let me go now, Mama... from your heart... from your life... and from your memories" and with that the little boy turned facing his back, causing Pragya to at once stood on her feet and she ran after him to catch him, to get hold of him to never let him go anywhere, but the closer she took her steps toward him, the far she found him to be and soon there was nothing but just mist surrounding her with his last words echoing "you have to let me go now Mama, from your heart... from your life... and from your memories" 

"Nahiii Don't go," she screams with her hands up in the air reaching toward someone, as she sat on the bed.

-----------

"Chashmish" Abhi called out in worriedness, who was sitting beside her trying to wake her up from the dream she was dreaming. He had come to check on her to see if she was sleeping or not and when he was about to leave, he heard her murmuring things in her sleep and that got him worried and at once he was sitting beside her lightly patting on her cheek to wake her up, but failed until she screamed saying "Nahi... Don't go" He looked at her confounded, but then didn't know how to question her knowing she will not utter a single word but still he tried asking saying "Chashmish, did you had a bad dream" and all he heard, she was saying "Mera Bacha... Mera Bacha mujhe chod ke nahi ja sector. My baby can't leave me and go... Suna aap ne. My baby can't leave me and go like this. I want my child back," she screamed as she shook him and Abhi at once held her in his embrace and she fought in his embrace hitting him with her fist screaming for their baby. Abhi cried seeing her in this state and once again repeated, "Our Baby is with the Angels. Safe and sound" well that only made her more violent and she screamed more denying his each word and with all the screaming and exhausting her body she fainted in his embrace worrying Abhi more.

-----------

Another week has passed and still no changes came into Pragya life. Her routine, timetable, her foods, her interacting with others, everything was messed up. And day-by-day she was getting weaker and weaker. Abhi tried talking her out of this, but he failed to do so, and so did the others. She would listen to everything Daadi and Sarla would say, but she would never say a single word to them. Defeated, they also left her like this and seeks the doctor helped, who told them she should be shown to the psychiatrist and when Sarla told about this to Pragya she straightway refused to go and see anyone.

-----------

"Why don't you take her out somewhere for a few days, like to some hill station or to a foreign country" The doctor suggested to Abhi, who had come to see the doctor to tell about Pragya behavior. "I have tried, she just doesn't even want to see my face,"  said Abhi sadly, and it has been true since that day she had refused to even talk to him. It would be only him talking about anything and everything while she, she would just sit there and listen to everything but still wouldn't say a single word to him. He even broke down in front of her, but it also had no effect on her.

"Well, take her forcefully, if this continues to go on forever, then I am afraid she may lose her sense. Make her interact with others. And please just remove everything off the Baby from that room and lock it so she doesn't have anything that reminds her of the baby"   

"Bu-" He was about to say something to the doctor when he was interrupted by a call from Daadi and instantly he attends the call only to hear his Daadi saying, "Abhi Pragya has been hospitalized" and he at once stood up pushing the chair causing the doctor to stand up too, seeing his horrified face.

"Is everything all right Mr. Abhi?" The doctor questioned the minute he was out of the phone call.

"No, not at all, Pragya has been hospitalized" Abhi replied.

"Where, here?" The doctor questioned.

"Yes" Abhi replied and left from there toward the ICU ward and behind him, the doctor ran too.

"We'll have to keep her under observation for the night," said the Doctor after checking Pragya, who lay on the bed unconscious.

"How is she, though?" Abhi asked.

"Way to week and her BP is very low. She has ignored her health beyond limitation. She has been already week with the surgery. Anyway, I will come back later and check on her," said the doctor and left.

While Abhi went and sat beside Pragya, holding on to her hand, he cried silently and said "why are you doing this? Wasn't our baby loss enough that I have to bear the pain of losing you? Aakhir kis baat ki saza de rahi ho tum mujhe. Whatever is it tell me and give me the punishment, but just don't punish yourself like this Chasmish, please don't punish yourself like this." and he cried resting his forehead against her hand that he held onto.

After spending a few hours next to Pragya, Abhi left to go to Mehra Mansion. 

-----------

The minute he stepped into the mansion he straightway walked to the baby room and opened it. He went in and looked around the room reminded of each and every moment he had spent in here and how he had decorated the room with his own hands and had gifted this room to  Pragya on her birthday. He takes in a deep breath and looked around the room one last time before he called the servant. The minute the servant arrived in the room, in a cold voice he told each one of them to clean the room, leaving no traces of any baby toys or anything. And then he once again left for somewhere, leaving the servant to get their work started.

After 2 hours, he came back to the mansion and once again went to the baby room and was pleased to see that everything was out of the room. He once again calls the servants and tells them to paint the room with a white color that he just bought with him and leaves, telling them that it should be done before Pragya steps in the mansion, tomorrow.

-----------

"Just make sure she is no more skipping her foods or the medicine," the Doctor told Abhi looking at Pragya who sat there staring out of space. "Pragya" The doctor called her to get her attention, but like other time she just refused to look at anyone. The doctor went and sat next to her, since she was a family doctor and had gotten fond of Pragya and thought of her as her own daughter said "Beta, just think of that baby as a beautiful dream and forget it. With you being like this not only affecting you, but also affecting others, especially Abhi" hearing Abhi name, Pragya gave a cold look to Abhi which killed him seeing her giving him that look as if she know longer knew him. A look that meant and told him, he meant nothing to her.

The doctor sighed sadly and left, as there was nothing really to say to her, and soon Abhi and Pragya also left for home.

To be continued...

Pre-cap: What will be Pragya Reaction?

Thank you so much to all those readers who read the update, liked it, and left me a comment. Please continue to like and leave a comment to MOTIVATE MESmileEmbarrassed 

PS: Next update will be after the May 12th; have exams so will be busy with it.

HugMari

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 02 May 2016 at 12:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wasuthecrazymaggieannaSona_70Aytac345shrutigaur37Btsarmyhutanbandaranamika.vijiNasreenAyesha

Btsarmy Goldie
Btsarmy
Btsarmy

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I loved it. 

Waiting for may 12 to come. 
Continue soon. 
& yea Good luck for ur exams! 

Go to top