Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

AbhiGya-|SS: Let it Go- |Part 2 Pg.4| 5/2/16 | Enjoy Reading:) (Page 2)

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Part 1

I'm sorry, but we couldn't save your child," He heard the doctor say and he felt his legs trembling for don't know how long until his back collided against the wall. "I am so sorry" The doctor once again spoke feeling sorry for their loss seeing how broken he was after hearing about his child, but did it reached to his ear? No! It didn't. It fell on to the deaf ears of his as he, his ears, his mind, his hearts were still trying to grasp on to the first sentence that came out of the doctor mouth. 

He didn't know for how long he just stood still, like that without breathing, until he felt the soft hands of his old Daadi creasing his cheek causing him to take in a sharp breath and soon tears made their way out of his eyes. Breaking their barriers and cried, he cried hugging the old lady. Burying his face into her warmth and cried like a broken child for losing his most precious thing

"Please, sambhalo apne aap ko. If you break like this, then how will you handle her" He heard her says as she caressed his back to comfort him and it only made him cry louder in her arms. "She needs you right now. If you cry like this, then she will break down too." She said and wiped his tears and made him looked at her and said, "Now go in and see how she is doing"

"I can't Daadi, I won't be able to face her" He cried once again and hugged her hiding his face into her embrace.

"Abhi please, control yourself and just go and meet her. She needs you right now" Daadi said.

------------------------ 

After a while, he stands up composing himself and prepared himself to face her, but in his heart, he knew he wouldn't be able to face her. No matter how much he can prepare himself to face her, but the minute he will reach that door he knows he will lose all his confidence to face her. How much she had trusted him, trusted him more than herself with the baby, but what did he do. He broke her trust in a snap and gave her the pain he never wished nor ever in his wildest dream had thought of giving it to her and making her go thru all this, but yet he did like always.

He sucked in a sharp breath holding on to the door handle and hoped against all hopes to have disappeared into thin airs before meeting her. But then, He knew there was no way he could get himself out without facing her. Even if he avoids going to meet her now, he will eventually have to meet her and face her at some point.

"You can do it, Abhi. You can do it," He said to himself, trying to gather up all his strengths he could find in him right now.

------------------------  

The door made a slightly squeaky sound as Abhi opened the door and came in, and with a light thud, it closed making the room once again soundless as it was before he walked in. 

He thought he had already died hearing about his child death but now felt he died a thousand and millions deaths seeing her expressionless and colorless face as she sat there staring at nowhere. He took in a sharp breath yet again and with the baby like step he walked toward her and sat beside her. Then only he saw her eyes make movement and it came and rested on him. 

With the intensity she looked at him, he felt his own eyes cast down in shame feeling her eyes on him that were asking him millions of answers to her millions of unquestioning, without even her questioning him. 

"I am so sorry" Was all that came out his mouth before he took her into his embrace and hugged her tightly while she plunged onto him and broke into tears as she cried "Mera Bacha"

"Our Baby is with angels now," He said rubbing his hand up and down her back to sooth her pain, but she cried more and more into his arms saying, "Mujhe mera bacha wapas lado. Please bring back my baby to me. Please Abhi"

And she sat hugging him crying over the loss of her only baby. Taking him to relive the dreadful event that has destroyed their lives by snatching away their baby from them. 

Had he listened to her and let her stayed at home like she had wished to, then all this wouldn't have happened. Had he had understood her silent fear that day like she had described it saying she felt something bad was to happened, but he had ignored her saying it's all her hormones taking a toll on her. Had he not told her how he wished to have their first child be a part of this function then she wouldn't have given into his wish like always. IF only he had listened to her, then they wouldn't have ever had to face this day in their lives, but alas they are facing it and its hurt like hell to face this day.

It hurts so much that all he wished to do right now is to turn back to that moment and listen to her say and agree to her refusal. "I am truly very sorry, Chasmish. I am sorry." Was all he was left with to say to her, knowing the pain she was going thru was more than his and he couldn't do anything to lessen her pain. Even though he is with her but he couldn't lessen the pain right now she is feeling of losing their baby, because for her this baby meant the whole world to her. Since the day, she found out she was pregnant with his child she had become a new person as a whole. A person no one knew ever existed within her. She started becoming happier despite the sadness he had given and she would hear or face due to him; as a whole she would ignore everything, and she would laugh whole heartily with others.

After what felt like ages, he felt her sob subsided, and when he looked down at her he found her asleep. He carefully places her head on the pillow and walks out the room.

The minutes he was out and way from her rooms he banged his hand on the wall causing it to bleed and a scream of "Aahhh" left his mouth, not for the pain he just got on his hand, but for the pain he had caused her. He screamed not for hurting himself, but for hurting the person who had become his life, which he understood so late that she was out of his reach to get hold of. 

"Please, sambhalo apne aap ko" He heard his Daadi say placing a comforting hand on his shoulder and the minutes he felt her hand he turns around in a swift and hugs her and cries saying "I wish I had listened to her Daadi. I wish I had let her stayed at home Daadi. I wish I hadn't forced her to come with me"

"You only wanted her to be apart of this day Beta. You didn't know that this incident would take place na."

"But I could have said to not come with me when she had told me about her fear Daadi." Abhi said.

"Beta, kisi ko pata tha that there would be a gun firing in the function, no one knew that this would cause a hype in there. You and she both tried to come out of their safely but with people running here and there trying to saves their own lives didn't see her and went pushing her not caring if she was pregnant or not and she fell. It was all destiny beta, it was all written to happened in our fate. No matter what and however much we would have tried to avoid this incident to take place within our lives, it would have still taken place. So stop blaming yourself for the loss."

Hearing her, the incident replayed in his mind, where he was standing on the stage receiving his award and when he had gone toward the mike to thanks people for choosing him as the best singer of the years there was a sudden hype that surrounded them and soon one after the other they all heard gun firing. People stood up and tried running from there to get out from there. Even Pragya tried to move out of the people way holding on her 7-month pregnant belly, trying to save their baby, but alas she couldn't as people ran pushing her and she fell flat on her belly hurting their baby and she fainted right then and there without given a sec to look around. Abhi tried to get to her but it took him almost about 15 minutes to reach to her and by the time he did she was already bleeding. He threw away the award he was holding onto and carried a bleeding Pragya in his arm and walked out screaming to people for making away shouting to call an ambulance and it took him another hour to reach the hospital and straightway she was taken to OT.

To be continued...

PS: Leave me proper Comment

PSS: Mina I am looking forward to reading your comment...can't wait to see how much Cry you shed...LOL

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 28 April 2016 at 9:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaakshayakannanshrutigaur37BtsarmyprincessSoniaNasreenAyeshaShafooSowmii_cutiee

shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
beautifully written.
it was a bit emotional..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusy

Btsarmy Goldie
Btsarmy
Btsarmy

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I... Loved it. Cry &  I cri too! 
He forced her to come with him to the award show &  then this happened where their baby had to suffer. 
I wish everything will be fine in coming episodes. Disapprove
Continue soon. Waiting for pragya's reaction in next chapter. 

CrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutigaur37

beautifully written.
it was a bit emotional..

Thanks dear.
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sijay.is.real

I... Loved it. Cry &  I cri too! 
He forced her to come with him to the award show &  then this happened where their baby had to suffer. 
I wish everything will be fine in coming episodes. Disapprove
Continue soon. Waiting for pragya's reaction in next chapter. 

Thanks you for your comment dear...
will post as soon as I canSmile

Btsarmy

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
its nice update

CrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz