~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: style14

Asha Negi & Rithvik Dhanjani at Fempowerment Women Achievers Award Btown News Pt-2 18th July 2016

This video 😆

Rithvik was called on the stage especially to talk about their relationship 😲 WOW I mean how often does that happen?? Rithvik says he really adores Asha as a person, she is as beautiful inside as she is outside, and he wants to have that quality of hers 😳 AWWW! They are just so adorable ❤️

btw ye show pakka women empowerment ka hi haina? 😆 I didn't understand what has Ashvik's relationship to do with this thing 😆 Anyways, I am happy as long as we get Ashvikness 😃
Awww that video that RIthvik posted for us fans  

Thats typical Ashvik- crazy madly-in-love duo! 😳
That expression that Ashu gave was hilarious 🤣
Rithvik is such a good ,confident speaker  The moment he gets on stage, he first makes sure that the whole audience is cheered upon and then begins his work.

No doubt he is so much in demand when it comes to hosting projects.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Asha Negi & Karan Tacker hosting Fempowerment Women Achievers Awards (1)(2)  F3BollywoodFungama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8d_ASVIlX0 ...

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi & Rithvik Dhanjani with Karan Tacker at Fempowerment Women Achievers Awards 2016 #ZeeTV #Fempowerment (7)

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

This video 😆

Rithvik was called on the stage especially to talk about their relationship 😲 WOW I mean how often does that happen?? Rithvik says he really adores Asha as a person, she is as beautiful inside as she is outside, and he wants to have that quality of hers 😳 AWWW! They are just so adorable ❤️

btw ye show pakka women empowerment ka hi haina? 😆 I didn't understand what has Ashvik's relationship to do with this thing 😆 Anyways, I am happy as long as we get Ashvikness 😃

@Red: That was an "AWWW" Moment on stage 😳 
Rithvik teases her continuously but that is only because he loves her so much. He always says she has a clean heart and I love that about her. A pure soul.. AshVIk  ❤️ *TOUCHWOOD*
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Rithvik is such a good ,confident speaker  The moment he gets on stage, he first makes sure that the whole audience is cheered upon and then begins his work.

No doubt he is so much in demand when it comes to hosting projects.

I know right.. It was the first thing I thought when I watched him come up onstage. 

So confident, humble and respectful. He could have hosted that show without any preparation. He knows how to get the audience to pay attention and a total entertainer!!

Proud of him!!😃
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi & Karan Tacker hosting Fempowerment Women Achievers Awards 2016 #Fempowerment (3)(4)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8d_ASVIlX0 ...

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMFG what was that Ashvik 😲 the video was just 🤣
thanks for posting it shaili di

i saw it yesterday on twitter . earlier i thought that it is quite unusual for Ashvik to post anything like this on social media but the moment they looked into each others eyes i knew this would turn out into something very hilarious 😆😉

no wonder the end part had me in splits . Rithvik lying like that on couch made me laugh so hard that my stomach was aching 🤣🤣🤣

only Ashvik can think something like this  totally mad 🤪but so adorable . my my i love you babies , my ashvik 🤗
style14 thumbnail

Unseen picture of Rithvik Dhanjani with Leena. CR: leenajumani.fc Instagram.