Pavitra Rishta

~ArVi/AshVik AT#215~Kuch kahun ya na kahun,tum mujhko sada sunte rehna - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Watch Ambersariye Hawks kick some ass only on BCL Punjab:) it's excitement to another level..

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So according to Asha, these jdj rumors are not true! Glad Asha is not doing jdj, cause lets be honest, the show should be called Colors Parivaar Dikhla Jaa bc of how most of the contestants are from Colors 😆
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/No-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-so-far-for-Asha-Negi/articleshow/52477380.cms ...

Actress Asha Negi , who won the 'Nach Baliye' trophy with boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani , has been inundated with questions about her participation in the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' . She was surprised after a certain section of media reported that she will be seen in the upcoming season, as there is no truth to the rumours.

Our source informs us, "The rumours took off when the media learnt that Asha has been learning various dance forms. However, it has nothing to do with 'Jhalak'. She has always loved dancing. Since she is not caught in in the grind of daily soaps, she is using the time to learn something fruitful."

When contacted, Asha said, "I don't know where these rumours have come from. I love dancing and would love to do 'Jhalak' someday, but nothing as such is happening now." The actress reveals that she is busy working out and taking care of herself. "I have been working out on toning my body and getting back into shape. Unfortunately, when you are doing a daily soap, your schedules go for a toss so I am making sure that I am able to give myself and my body the right amount of time during this break," she concurs.

style14 thumbnail
This is 2nd time this has happened that too with a reality show associated with Colors.👎🏼
Last time even after Asha repeatedly denied it , we got so many articles of Asha being part of Bigg Boss and now same with Jhalak. Wish these media portals didn't just publish rumors. 
style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
Haapppiiieee buddaaayyy to my sister from another mother... Jhallliii tera budday aayaaa... So happyyy to see you enjoying your holiday without me' whatever! come soon we miss you here happiieee happiieee once again
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nikki.

So according to Asha, these jdj rumors are not true! Glad Asha is not doing jdj, cause lets be honest, the show should be called Colors Parivaar Dikhla Jaa bc of how most of the contestants are from Colors 😆

🤣 So true
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The beautiful Asha Negi today in the dugout of Delhi vs Chandigarh at the Finale of #BCL

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YAYYY Asha not doing Jhalak , finally guessed correctly 😉